[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WON: "As of right now, the WrestleMania main event is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

File: YOTtDKN7.jpg (92KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
YOTtDKN7.jpg
92KB, 600x400px
>WON: "As of right now, the WrestleMania main event is scheduled as Reigns vs. HHH"
You're all canceling your network subscriptions, right?
>>
>>878191
im marking out bro and keeping my ticket.
>>
>being subscribed (paid) to the WWE network
>>
Won't this give Haitch the record for most mania main events? How convenient.
>>
>>878204
to be fair there are a shit of injuries at least he didnt force it, it just worked out that way.
>>
>>878209
There are also a shit ton of better options left than Haitch
>>
>>878191
Nope. Gotta watch Dallas.
>>
>>878212
>sheamus
still some there i guess
>bray
nah
>rusev
hurt
>owens
hes with deanetty
>brock
would work but it is the 2nd time back to back years
hhh at least theres already a story laid out there and it would draw for the marks, the smarks idk it could go either way.
>>
>>878222
If Owens loses his IC title match, he's still an option.
Same with Dean.
>>
>>878222
They could just NOT have Reigns in the main event

Wasn't that what fuccboiiis were bitching about when people complained that Bryan didn't win the RR last year?

That you can't have 2 main events in a row?
>>
>>878246
Vince thinks Roman will get over like Dwayne. Problem is Roman has no talent nor value bar being a member of the Anoa'i family.
>>
>>878258
Dwayne lost 3 WM main events in a row, so there's hope there
>>
>>878246
thats always an option especially if its takers last match or if its taker vs sting.
>>
YOU SEE ROMAN
YOU MADE THIS FURSONAL
YOU WON'T BE FACING HUNTER THE CEO
YOU WILL BE FACING THE CELEBRAL ASSASSIN
THE GAME
THE ICON
BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY ROMAN
>>
>>878258
Reigns has talent but not heavyweight title talent.
>>
>>878274
This.
He's upper-midcard talent.
>>
>>878271
>THE ICON
sting?
>>
>>878278
His ceiling is Sheamus tier

At BEST
>>
>no jericho
Will he be jobbing to Deanetty?
>>
>>878323
I would kek if he's back only to be in the Andre Battle Royal
>>
>>878323
Jericho seems brought back to try to save a tag team division that has only 1 serious group in it.
>>
>>878332
WWE actually has the deepest tag division since...well, the last time they fucked it up:

> New Day
> The Usos
> Dudley Boyz
> Lucha Dragons
> Harper & Rowan

Could even push Social Outcasts or The Ascension into serious roles, plus there's the impending callups of NXT teams
>>
>>878212
Not if you want to retain a semblance of a draw.

Reigns is going to be in the main event, that much is obvious.

No one wants Brock-Reigns 2.

Owens, Sheamus etc are not big enough draws the main event the card.
>>
>>878335
> New Day

Legitimate

> The Usos

Artifically hyped to hell and back but still not over at all. No personality besides "wacky samoans"

> Dudley Boyz

Stuck in midcard feud hell with wyatts for some reason. Massively wasted talent.

>> Lucha Dragons

Sin Cara is out (injured?)

>Wyatt family

Huge potential but being wasted feuding with random people. Not shown as a serious threat.

Just because they are there doesn't mean WWE knows how to use them. This statement also applies to 75% of the roster atm too.
>>
>>878339
You faggots that think you know everything about WWE and booking are annoying as fuck. Go back to wew lad
>>
>>878339
>new day

explain how "lol unicorn magic so random!" is legitimate
>>
>>878336
> HHH
> draw

Nobody wanted TWICE IN A LIFETIME but Vince did it anyway, to diminishing returns
>>
>>878346
Because it gets huge audience reactions every time they come out that's why. It doesn't matter if the gimmick itself is stupid it's what people mark out for.
>>
>>878336
Even if you remove ticket sales and network subs it makes the most sense since Reigns is doing the Authority program right now and Haitch believes that he's a much better Jerislow.
>>
>>878339
Hunicara only has a dislocated shoulder and shouldn't be out for long

> Just because they are there doesn't mean WWE knows how to use them.

Not exactly a hot take here
>>
>>878354
>Not exactly a hot take here

There isn't exactly anything new under the sun when it comes to criticizing wwe either. We're all just waiting for something/anything to get better
>>
>>878271
>Here's the thing..Roman
>>
Why doesn't HHH just fuck off. He was a B tier wrestler his entire career, and his main event run from about 2002 was one of the main reasons the WWE started to die off. Seeing that boring cunt have to come out every week and cut a 20 minute promo at the start of every show. Not that anything has changed now. He should keep out of the spotlight, no one would miss him.
>>
>Roman Reigns gets the jobber walk down from the stands entrance
>Triple H gets The Game, King of Kings and Line in the Sand in honor of WWE Hall of Famer Lemmy Kilmister
>>
>>878397
>Wrestlemania
>Triple HHH enters to The Game
>leaves
>Enters again for each other motorhead song
>>
File: mfw.gif (1MB, 200x165px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
1MB, 200x165px
>HHH wins
>MAGGLE 100,000 PEOPLE CHEERING FOR HHH
>HE'S DONE IT MAGGLE
>>
>>878344
What did he say that was at all incorrect? Every statement is true. Are the Usos over? Is Sin Cara injured? Are the Wyatts and Dudleys jokes? Yes? Well, it seems it doesn't take a divine knowledge of booking or the wrestling business to see this shit. It seems you'd rather us all just sit on here and go back and forth saying which wrestlers we like most, rather than discuss anything at all. You fuck off.
>>
>>878410
I will make sure my section is cheering or yelling for seth.
>>
>>878423
Yeah Sin Cara was injured something with his shoulder I think it was popped out of socket or something I cant remember exactly
>>
>>878191
why? its only 10 bucks a month of me, broke faggot
>>
>>878395
John Cena coming to Raw was literally the coming of Jesus Christ
>>
>>878437
> paying for WWE

You could probably get somebody to shit in your mouth for cheaper, it'd be the same experience
>>
>>878323
Likely options for Jericho are Owens, Ambrose or even Taker (since who the fuck else is Taker gonna fight?). Maybe even ADR for the US title.
>>
>>878448
Jericho already jobbed to Owens at MSG last year and he is nowhere close to Undertaker's league nowadays

Zero desire to either of those other two matches either
>>
>>878448
HHH vs RR
Bork vs Fella
Taker vs Brown Strongman
Deanetty vs Fatty vs a bunch of other guys
>>
>>878463
>Taker vs Brown Strongman

I'd like to see this but no way they can build up enough for Takers potentially last Wrestlemania in this short amount of time.

Honestly Brian or Sting are the only options I can see at this point for Undertaker because he'll be wanting to put someone over. Remember that includes him winning since

>Good enough to fight Taker at Wrestlemania

means you are now good enough in anyones yes for the heavyweight title or anything else you'd wanna do
>>
>>878481
They should just give Bray the win he should've gotten last year
>>
File: WWE Creative in a nutshell.png (1MB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Creative in a nutshell.png
1MB, 1294x1230px
>>
>>878484
I don't understand this meme
>>
>>878271
I WON'T JUST BE BEATING ROMAN REIGNS AT WRESTLEMANIA
WHEN I PIN ROMAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS VERY RING
I'LL BE BEATING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU
>>
>>878463
>Bork vs Fella
I really don't want to see this.

Hopefully Sheamus isn't on the card or if he is, he's buried somewhere in the Battle Royale.
>>
File: PBF273-Quiz_Kid.png (509KB, 700x1610px) Image search: [Google]
PBF273-Quiz_Kid.png
509KB, 700x1610px
>>878490
>>
>>878494
> he doesn't want to see a stiff-as-fuck hossfight

What are you, gay?
>>
Imagine Daniel Bryan coming back and WWE tries to book him as a heel against Roman Reigns
>>
>>878492
>Roman Reigns breaks his own record and removes 29 other superstars including Brock Lesnar
>Triple H wins at Wrestlemania, burying everyone else
>>
File: Haitch and Nash.webm (148KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
Haitch and Nash.webm
148KB, 300x170px
>LOOKAAAAA
>STEPHAAAA
>I REALLY THINKAAAA
>THAT I DESERVAAAA
>TO BEAAAA
>THE MAIN EVENTAAAA
>OF WRESTLEMANIAAAAAA

>But Hunter, the Divas have really been putting in a lot of wo-

>BUT STEPHAAAA
>I HAVE BEENAAAA
>ON MORE RAWSAAAA
>THAN ANYONE ELSAAAAAA

>You're right, Hunter. Please impregnate me and give me another daughter with your feminine seed.

>OKAYAAAAA
>>
>>878503
>likes sheamus
>calls someone else gay
The irony just fucked you in the ass.
>>
I'm so glad Rich Brennan has been demoted so hard he's now just a backstage interviewer for NXT. Hopefully he gets fired soon.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the NXT awards kind of look like tits?
>>
So Trips is winning the Rumble and Roman has to OVERCOME THE ODDS at WM?
>>
>>878555
Not him but Sheamus vs Lesnar would be a fucking immense hoss-fight.
It would be a huge step-down for Lesnar though and I don't think fans would really rally behind the idea of him being used on Sheamus for Mania.
>>
>>878559
Pic?
>>
File: Boobie_Star.jpg (91KB, 545x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Boobie_Star.jpg
91KB, 545x1080px
>>878613
>>
>>878573
But Sheamus isn't even remotely intimidating or believable as a "hoss", it wouldn't work.
>>
>>878616
>But Sheamus isn't even remotely intimidating or believable as a "hoss"
Well, firstly, that's besides the point entirely because I wasn't speaking for what's believable in kayfabe or who's a threat to who, just saying it would be an awesome match between the two of them.
But even so, he's a DEFINITELY a completely believable hoss in-and-of himself when gauging his appearance and ring-work.
The issue is his booking, he's been made out to be an utter goof who's nowhere near Lesnar's level and I don't think they could build him up to that point because, as I said, fans aren't massively behind him as a Face or Heel.
>>
>>878615
Kek
>>
>>878622
But he is an utter goof. Like IRL. He just looks like a clown all the time, even before the stupid haircut and beard shit, that's why he's not believable and combined with the fact that he can't talk for shit and all of his matches are boring drivel are why nobody is interested in watching him.
>>
>>878191
I said this shit the second Reigns took HHH out. Hunter will win the title at Mania, and face Roman in the main event at Mania. Yes HHH will be world champion and headlining Mania in 2016!
>>
>>878633
Sounds like you just have a hateboner for Sheamus m8
His talking has been better of the last few months and he can definitely get it done in-ring when the occasion calls for it even if his usual match it restrictively formulaic.
>>
>>878336
Mania is the draw at this stage, its going to sell out regardless.
>>
>>878339
What would you have the Dudleys do? They are midcard talent at best, this isnt TNA where every WWE leftover is a main eventer because they are shit at making their own "stars". The Dudleys can still go but they are over the hill and anything more than a final tag belt run is too much.
>>
File: 1449258829903.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1449258829903.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>878336
>he actually thinks there is a chance wrestlemania wouldn't sell out
>>
>>878689
They arent breaking any records with attendance, which is what this wrestlemania was supposed to be about.
>>
>>878191
I reckon Haitch will win the title at the Rumble through authority shenanigans but still have the main event with Reigns at Mania, so Reigns can win something at and not just retain the title. it makes it a bigger win for him.
>>
>>878694
The Rock vs Roman for the title would help them break the record, with the Rock turning heel at the Rumble and costing Reigns the win giving them a feud.
>>
>>878735
He's not wrestling lol.
>>
>>878424
Aren't you cool
>>
File: A+swag.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
A+swag.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
>>878866
thanks bruh.
>>
>>878191
Fuck no. Haitch is one of the few NEW guys they can pit against Roman and have him carry the big samoan retard.

Also putting the gold on Haitch again is a genius move. There's literally no other worthy wrestler in the company to hold it until Seth comes back as a babyface and destroys Haitch and the Authority in one match.
>>
>>878881
This guy gets it.

I'd be willing to bet Roman Noodles gets eliminated early just so they can harp on about how "ANYTHING can happen at WrestleManiaâ„¢"
>>
>>878191
>literally no source
>all these autists taking the b8
>>
"Wrestlemania is the draw, I don't care what the fuck anybody says." - CM Punk

He's right. It really doesn't matter, especially when people flocked to 29 after that bullshit "Once in a Lifetime" schtick they pulled the year before.
>>
>>878209
>at least he didnt force it

ayyy lmao.
>>
>>878881

This is the funniest thing I've ever read. Since when has Triple H ever had to carry anyone to a good match? Are you genuinely retarded?
>>
>>878395
Seriously. I am so tired of him doing anything.
>>
>>878689
It didn't last year
>>
>>878463
>Taker vs Brown Strongman

Someone with a slower, down-to-earth style would go well considering Undertaker's condition, but Strowman? Undertaker nearly botched the Tombstone with Luke Harper last time we saw him, trying it with Strowman is just too risky. And if there's no tombstone, there's really no Undertaker match, at least not a retirement match.
>>
>>878881
> HHH carrying anybody

Do you not remember how awful his matches against Orton were?

Reigns is considerably worse than Orton.
>>
>>878191
>NOOOOO CANCEL IT CANCEL IT
Lmao
I'll be having a good time hanging out with my pals watching Wrestlemania while you guys watch whatever shitty promotion you're addicted to that month
>>
>>878553
how can someone type like this?

this is ridiculous
>>
Undertaker is gonna fight Bryan
Bork is fighting Wyatt (as bad as Bork fighting another supernatural opponent sounds)

You heard it here first
>>
>>879923
I don't really want to see either of those matches, especially because 2002 Smackdown will go over
>>
>>878191
Nice try but I cancelled it two years ago.
>>
>>878553
I chuckled
>>
>giving money to wwe in 2016.
No
>>
>>883533
And you faggots wonder why they cater to Cena fans who actually buy merch and tickets
>>
I don't watch Mania on the Network. Im usually at Mania just like this year.
>>
WYATT WIN THE WWE CHAMPION IN RR..

AND RETAIN IN WM WITH LESNAR.
>>
File: 1409797953479.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1409797953479.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw I knew it was going to be Haitch vs Ramen for a while
>mfw I actually have tickets to Mania
How should I feel about this?
>>
>>879923
Are you John Cena
>>
>>883557
Yeah, and catering to a demographic with zero standards at the expense of everybody else is doing real well, just how much has their market shrunk in 15 years?
>>
File: 1392608831282.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1392608831282.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>HHH (c) vs. Roman as a wrestlemania main event in 2016
>>
>>888869
You just admitted you don't want to give WWE money, fuck off you entitled prick
>>
>>888848
Close...
Reigns v Trips will include the championship
Bray v Brock will be on the undercard.
>>
>>879923
>Undertaker retiring against Bryan
No
Undertakers retirement angle better be good, this year or next year
>>
File: 1449548089418.gif (2MB, 400x190px) Image search: [Google]
1449548089418.gif
2MB, 400x190px
>there are actually people in this thread
>RIGHT NOW
>that are getting #WORKED hard, thinking daniel Bryan ISNT winning the royal rumble
>>
>>888897
> not spending money on a product that doesn't appeal to you
> "entitled"

18+
>>
>>888923
>wahhh they're catering to the main demographic to the expensive of everyone else! (Me)
>huh? No retard i'm not entitled! 18+!
Have sex nerd
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 610x458px
>>888919
>This entire post
>>
>>888944
> saying that a product doesn't appeal to me = products should appeal to me and me only

Grow up, junior.
>>
>>888901
NOPE, CUZ, TRIPLE HHH WILL ELIMINATE ROMAN IN RR.
YES, IN WM WILL BE RR VS HHH, BUT, NO TITLE.
>>
>>888988
I bet you $458. Shake?
>>
>>888853
You should give them to me
>>
I love the RKO and all but it feels like such a weak finishing move.

I guess the flashyness of it makes up for that
>>
>>878191
SAID YOU COULD RUN
YOU CAN RUN
BUT YOU WONT HIDDEE
BECAUSE IM THE 7TH BORN OF THE 7TH SON
>>
>>878557
I would have Joel Gertner to replace King,he would make great heel announcer.
>>
>>889170
That's not PG
>>
>>889176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqqXxPOnMfk
>>
>>889233
You're a good man anon.
>>
>le cancel subscription angry smark
>>
>>879923
shit match its basically lets see who has to be carried out first the match.
>>
>>888919
Blandy almost died there
>>
>>889310
>you now remember how the smarks got #cancelwwenetwork trending after last years rumble and then it turned out that like barely anyone actually went and really cancelled their subscriptions, and they hit 1 million subscribers after the rumble anyway
>>
>>889794
Lel
>>
>>878246
No you can't have the same story 2 years in a row with Bryan getting shoved in and saving the day again
>>
>>889015
The beauty of the RKO is that it can come OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!

No set up needed or hype for it, the hype is when and how its gonna happen.
>>
>>878735
>rock turning heel against roman
why would anyone boo the Rock against Roman? Heel Rock would absolutely bury Roman on the mic as well
>>
>WWE is building a new top face after losing their top heel to knee injury
>le angry smarks mad that their favorite indy darling isn't getting pushed

Miz, Orton and Jericho were right once again
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.