[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of it http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: WHY.jpg (97KB, 678x527px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
97KB, 678x527px
What was the point of it

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2016-01-14/kalisto-alberto-del-rio-united-states-championship-match-28539359
>>
To try to make SmackDown seem important.
>>
>>877589
Yeah but making Kalisto lose the title on the next day
>>
The only positive I can think is that it actually makes those stupid "rematch clauses" mean something, man I hate them.
>>
>>877591
He will win it back on RAW, and then he will lose it back on Smackdown etc etc etc. The final match will be at the Royal Rumble
>>
Best guess is the fact they did it to try to pop a rating for RAW by having a title change, but wanted to keep the belt on Berty... but why. JUST WHY.
>>
>>877585
Because they're building Kalisto as an underdog.
A core part of what makes an underdog is sympathy with the fans.
He finally climbs atop the spire, he gets the crafty win over the vet, he becomes US Champ, he promptly gets his ass kicked back off of it.
They're likely gonna continue the feud through to Wrestlemania with Del Rio just whooping his ass until he gets his retribution and they attempt to firm Kalisto as a new Mexican star.
>>
Glad Kalisto lost. Based Dorito
>>
>>877585
>WWE this desperate to get people to watch Smackdown that they spoil a title change
kek
>>
>>877614

No, if you're losing the title on a smackdown then it's clear that WWE doesn't give a flying shit about you.
>>
>>877646
they usually do announce if a title changes hands on smackdown because the dirtsheets and fans already ruin the surprise now with the twittter eve more. .
>>
>>877664
If you can't read WWE booking you're just stupid, lel.
>>
>>877673
WWE hasn't had proper booking since Heymen took over Smackdown
>>
>>877646
Theyve always done this when a title change or something big has happened on SD
>>
>>877673
>defending WWE booking
>2016

Please watch actual pro wrestling.
>>
This should surprise anyone. Every title in WWE except for the Roman Heavyweight Title is meaningless.
>>
>>877888

*shouldn't

>and wasted trips
>>
>>877870
>implying I was defending it and not pointing out how obvious it is
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.