[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain me why and how Roman Reigns is the champ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: dunnolol.gif (2KB, 398x343px) Image search: [Google]
dunnolol.gif
2KB, 398x343px
Can someone explain me why and how Roman Reigns is the champ now?, because the more i think about it, the less sense it makes.
>>
Cause he's just better than anyone else.

#ReignsisKing
>>
> Didn't really beat Kane and Big Show at Rumble in the match but rather was having his ass kicked and got lucky because they turned on each other for no logical reason
> Getting his ass handed to him at WrestleMania by Brock Lesnar and was clearly losing when Seth came out and took the gold (and people still say Reigns was close "LOL")
> Couldn't win Money in the Bank because Bray pushed the ladder down and defeated him single handedly wearing an apron
> Gets into the final of the most predictable tournament bracket in history and defeats Ambrose in a pretty dominating time
> Triple H offers his hand as a peace offering but Reigns spears him because... "This will solve all of my problems"?
> Sheamus cashes in on a time where Reigns was actually still pretty strong and not all groggy and beat Reigns in less than a minute
> Cries because he was dumb enough to let his guard down
> Gets beaten, screwed, to the point where you question his place in the title scene
> Even loses his rematch at TLC because "Mu'h Family" couldn't come out and at least help out against The Authority
> Vince gives him yet another oppotunity instead of simply punishing him for his actions
> Magically gains the ability to finally defeat every member of the League of Nations with one punch and beats Sheamus
And now we have to apparently take this guy seriously.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.