[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is/was the most complete wrestler? I mean, a guy that he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: 91da8cf1f0eddie-guerrero.jpg (43KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
91da8cf1f0eddie-guerrero.jpg
43KB, 600x674px
Who is/was the most complete wrestler? I mean, a guy that he's skillfull enough to throw around some actual technical moves and good enough to entertain the crowd? IIRC Dwayne Johnson was a fan favourite, but his technique was very basic. Chris Benoit was really skillful, but he was terrible with the mic. Guys like Eddie Guerrero or Kurt Angle were good enough in both fields. Are there more? Keep in mind that I stopped following wrestling every week since 2005-2006, more or less.
>>
>>872442
Prime Taker or Flair with a shoutout to Austin (not super technically brilliant but a master at storytelling)
>>
The Rock
>>
>>872442
Jerico, Austin in his prime, Flair, Michaels, CM Punk. Today I will Say Owens but he is still kind of green.
>>
>>872442
Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho. Maybe even Cena, I know he can do better in the ring.
>>
>>872442
Bret Hart was up there technically and after he went solo became a personality, too. He was entertaining and had a pretty great set of skills, moves and instincts, coming across as an honest guy and turning heel when and how it was just right. Sure he didn't pout the cokehead kid over, but he was getting screwed over anyways.
>>
>>872442
Randy fucking Savage. Super underrated wrestler, was the total package. Oooooh yeeeeah!
>>
>>872495
In fact, the early feuds of Cena with Angle/Lesnar were real fucking good
>>
File: Chris_Jericho-2014.jpg (61KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Jericho-2014.jpg
61KB, 642x361px
>>872442
most complete wrestler incoming
>>
>>872442
Eddie wasn't he was a manlet. HBK and Jericho are the most complete
>>
>>875507
> Jericho
> not a manlet
>>
>>875507
> HBGay
Lolno

Most complete wrestlers ever are Angle, Austin and Macho Man
>>
>>872442

Eddie, HBK and Angle. They're my top 3 for that exact reason.
>>
>>875535
Any wrestler that you easily could beat up irl is automatically disqualified
Sorry Shawn and Eddie
>>
>>875541

It's pro wrestling. Why does something like that matter?
>>
>>875543
Suspension of disbelief is a huge part of pro wrestling
>>
>>875551

So you've never enjoyed anything from Shawn or Eddie?
>>
>>875553
I didnt say that
It takes away from them being labelled a 'complete wrestler' though, unlike say Austin, Savage and Angle
>>
>>875559

I can see what you're saying, but Eddie wasn't particularly weak. Shawn usually got his ass kicked in backstage fights. I don't hear the same about Eddie, though.
>>
>>875563
I'll give you that. Eddie was a manlet though
>>
>>875563
Shawn is badass. He got in a fight with 8 marines and all he got was a black eye. Two of the marines got put in the hospital
>>
>>875570

Kurt wasn't that tall either. What do you think of Chad Gable?

>>875571

Wasn't that because of The British Bulldog?
>>
>>875559
Savage was probably not even a legit 6'
>>
>>875572
Bulldog was stuck in the car because it was a two door and he was in the back so he didn't help at all. That's why Shawn would later take the Euro belt away from him at the England ppv
>>
Kurt Angle

Angle was the whole package in WWE. Amazing mic skills, amazing heel, amazing face, could be hilarious, could be serious and of course one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time.
>>
>>875605
But he's not a legit 6'

Therefore he's a vanilla midget

(Am I doing it right?)
>>
>>875607
Yes, welcome to /asp/
>>
>>872456
>>872488
> flair
He sucked in the ring

>>872502
This
Anyone that says his mic work was below par didnt watch his heel turn when he could express himself without being held down as a babyface
>>
>>875571
El oh el

>>875572
Gayballs is based but way too short to be took seriously
>>
>>872442
Mutoh, Kabuki or any of that ilk.
>>
Angle, Savage, Piper, Austin, RVD, Heel Cena.
>>
>>875670
I seem to recall HHH saying the same thing about Angle and that's why he shouldn't be pushed

Gerald Brisco told HHH if he believes that he should challenge Angle to a shoot right now

HHH then immediately shut up
>>
Kurt Angle:

-One of the best in-ring wrestlers.
-Great on the mic.
-Charismatic.
-Can play both the lovable face and asshole heel.
>>
>>875705
But he's not 6 feet tall
>>
Guerrero, Hennig, Jericho. If Edge had a better looking finisher I'd put him up there as well.
>>
Brock
>>
File: punk.jpg (297KB, 576x874px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
297KB, 576x874px
>>
File: y2juhc.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
y2juhc.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
First ever Undisputed Champion coming through.
>>
>>875784

punk was legitimetely the total package, never seen someone with a in ring/mic ability ratio as good as his
>>
File: Dunno.png (403KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dunno.png
403KB, 550x350px
FEELING ASP VIBES https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brWKmlmvlic
>>
>>875903
18+ kiddo
>>
>>875913
tell me otherwise
>>
>>872502

>Bret Hart
>Good on the mic

O I am laffin
>>
>>875903
>never seen someone with a in ring/mic ability ratio as good as his

Maybe cause you're still in high school. Oh and, he was nothing special in the ring.
>>
>>875941
he wasn't the best in the ring, he was certainly better than most of the others with a good charisma like him

I'm 21 btw, please have sex
>>
>>875938

He was bad on the mic as a babyface but pretty good as a heel.
>>
File: The Rock Breakfast.jpg (65KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The Rock Breakfast.jpg
65KB, 577x1024px
>This thread

Keep sucking that vanilla midget dick /asp/.
>>
>>876339
I never understood americans and waffles
So are they all cold apart from the top 2 or do you all have 8 frying pans and 8 hobs to cook them at the same time?

>>875938
He was a 6 as a face and a strong 7.5 going on 8 as a heel, not bad by any means
>>
>>876351
> 6
I meant 7
>>
The Rock was swift as fuck in the ring mate. He didn't have a huge moveset but he was as smooth as the rest. Benoit was a serviceable talker, not great but not terrible either. Angle had a technical style and his psychology was decent, but his pro wrestling game never seemed that smooth.

>>872488
Owens is far from green. His mic work has tonnes of potential but definitely needs work.

>>875715
>Edge
>great wrestler and talker
Am I being trolled, or do you really think a mediocre performer deserved a huge main event singles run? He was great with Christian, that's it.

>>875784
Talented, but generic as fuck in the ring. Like Bryan but with less flavour and no intensity.
>>
File: Kevin_Owens_koala.0.0.jpg (70KB, 410x273px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin_Owens_koala.0.0.jpg
70KB, 410x273px
Where's the love for KO? He's one in a handful (in WWE) that actually plays the crowd and fucks with them yet can back it up in the ring.
>>
>>876420
why KO loves Zoo's that much? is he into bestiality?
>>
The Rock, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Booker T
>>
>>876420

Rollins is a better whole package tbqh.
>>
Kurt Angle. For all the talk about Austin, he had a shit move set. Angle could out wrestle anyone and was a hoot on the mic. He was the complete package. Old Lesnar was getting there but New Lesnar is ass.
>>
>>875541
Get out, Vince. You have a company to run.
>>
>>872442
More like most overrated. Dude has never entertained me inside the ring or out, except maybe by catching Rey after he pulls some sick shit from the inside of the ring to the floor.
>>
>>876694
This is some of the most embarrassingly weak bait that I've ever seen
>>
>>876412
> le "Edge was only a tag guy" may-may

Hey there 2006 how ya doin'?
>>
>>876712
I am completely serious. Dude is not even top 50. And Ive been watching Pro wrestling for almost 30 years, was in high school during the Monday Night Wars, and generally know what the fuck I am talking about. This guy was never anything special and took advantage of a week era in pro wrestling to become champion when all the real talent took time off.
>>
>>876729
> And Ive been watching Pro wrestling for almost 30 years,
> This guy was never anything special and took advantage of a week era in pro wrestling to become champion when all the real talent took time off.

ERRORS
>>
>>876733
Yeah? Care to explain yourself casual?
>>
>>876738
Well, for starters, you post like a teenager with a seriously belligerent attitude problem
>>
>>872456
Taker was good on the mic only when he was leading the Ministry and could cover up most of his lapses or pauses with generic statements of evil. Elsewise, his mic work sucked pretty hard, which is why Paul Bearer was used for so long. Even without Bearer, Taker rarely says much, and even in the bikertaker days, most of his lines were recycled from Austin or other Texas wrestlers. Great wrestler, but go back and watch some of his promo work without Paul Bearer.

Anyway, Savage and Michaels are my picks. Punk was pretty good too.
>>
>>875784
Could have been crisper in the ring; relatively sloppy even at his peak runs.
>>
File: scott-hall-nitro-debut[1].png (343KB, 650x495px) Image search: [Google]
scott-hall-nitro-debut[1].png
343KB, 650x495px
He had everything except the ability to rise to his potential.
>>
WCW DDP was pretty good. Though I'd put him below Angle and WWE Eddie. Didn't see Y2J when he first went to WWE, but I remember him being pretty good in WCW's Cruiserweight division, having great matches with Dean Malenko.
>>
The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived...Austin Aries
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.