[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking back, why was he so popular? He was an awful wrestler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: goldberg2_display_image.jpg (19KB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg2_display_image.jpg
19KB, 350x310px
Looking back, why was he so popular? He was an awful wrestler with only 2 moves.
>>
>>872277
the streak
he was stiff
he had a bad ass look
the entrance
the theme
it was lightning in a bottle
>>
>>872283
to ad to that
>big scary dude
>muscled like hel
>goatee of evil
>The fucking catch phrase "You're next!"

Lesnar is literally the only guy who comes close to matching such an intense guy
>>
>>872277
He fucking ended the Shitman. That alone makes him the GOAT in my book.
>>
he is a lot like Lesnar. Only a few moves but he feels like a badass
>>
File: 1446874356491.gif (1MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1446874356491.gif
1MB, 160x160px
>>872277
He had a gigantic bulging cock.

Also sexy chest hair.
>>
Jewish Zionist
>>
>Bargain bin Stone Cold
>>
>>872277
Who is this jobber? Pg legend ryback would crush this loser
>>
>you now remember when based william regal took him to school
>>
One reason is, it was perfectly believable that this guy is a certified badass that could beat people up without thinking. Not many wrestlers have that presence.
>>
perfect jackhammer to the big show
>>
>>872473
>and got fired afterwards
LMAO
>>
>>872277
people liked him because he was a huge roid monkey that killed people. he was like Warrior, but he looked kinda like Stone Cold because he wore black panties and was bald
>>
He's a big jew
>>
>>872561
>He's a big SCARY jew

Ftfy.
>>
it was something to watch while waiting for Sting
>>
>>872277
> only 2 moves
Confirmed for underage
Please leave
>>
>>872277
10/10 look
10/10 presence
>>
He's a large formidable kike
>>
He's a big guy
>>
>>872277
Plus he got laid out by Jericho
>>
The Illuminati pulled some strings to get him over as a form of pro Zionist propaganda to show that Jews are ubermensch. I'm pretty sure he's now even Jewish. Rumors are that he's actually an ethnic Pole who has been living a fabricated life pretending to be a Jew.
>>
>>872277
His theme was cool.
>>
>>872277
He was booked right before everything went LOLWCW
>>
>>872561
For you, you jew, you.
>>
>>872699
No he didnt
>>
>best spear
>best big guy
>best taunt
>best theme
>>
Because the most popular wrestlers are the ones with the most moves. Are you actually retarded OP?
>>
>>872879
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/411180-real-life-heat-top-5-legit-backstage-brawls-in-wwe-history/page/3

I'm sorry, what?
>>
he threatened people with his hammer until he got what he wanted
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.