[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Hall of Fame 2016 Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 275x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 275x186px
Who will be in the 2016 Hall of Fame?
Headliner: Sting
Team: Freebirds
Woman: Jacqueline Moore
Old school: Ivan Koloff
International Star: Justin "Thunder" Lyger or Stan Hansen
Manager: Zeb Colter/Dutch Mantel
Mid-Card: Owen Hart
Celebrity: Lemmy from Motorhead

Also Undertaker maybe
>>
>>871611
>Headliner: Sting
possibly, lives in dallas now
>Team: Freebirds
most likely, they were mainstays in WCCW and had a 6 star rivarly with the von erichs, probably even have kevini von erich induct them
>Woman: Jacqueline Moore
another good one,born in dallas, wrestled in the last days of WCCW and had a long career that also included the wwf/e.
>Old school: Ivan Koloff
>International Star: Justin "Thunder" Lyger or Stan Hansen
hansen isnt in yet? no brainer if true A GOAT and a texas legend
>Manager: Zeb Colter/Dutch Mantel
another no brainer
>Mid-Card: Owen Hart
no chance martha would sue the shit out of the wwe.
>Celebrity: Lemmy from Motorhead
Yup no brainer
>Also Undertaker maybe
possibly i guess it just depends on what he wants to, would be a good wrestlemania to do it.
>>
>>871619
>no chance
Owen Hart got a dvd about him very recently so there's that
Martha was against it but WWE ignored her
>>
>>871671
Why is his wife such a bitch? Owen wanted to do the stunt and shit happened, is not the companies fault that Owen was a risk taker.
>>
File: concommenters0[1].jpg (281KB, 2820x1586px) Image search: [Google]
concommenters0[1].jpg
281KB, 2820x1586px
>>871611
>Team: Freebirds
No way, not with all the fuss over pic related
>>
>>871692
thats like months ago,gun control is getting the push right now, as long michel hayes doesnt show up covered in them, it should be fine.
>>
>>871691
She just wants any opportunity to suck more money out of the company. It's common among women to leech.
>>
>>871692
Oh no cucks getting all pissy
>>
How does Doc Hendrix stay employed by WWE?
>>
>>871906
>yes man
>old school
>drinks a shit load
basically a lot of what vince likes
>>
>>871611

If anything they might just induct Motorhead as a whole.
>>
>>871758
Truu
>>
>>871611
Well, looks like I was right for the first one.
>>
>>872877
if you are the OP you should go buy a lotto ticket today
>predicted the first inductee
>dubs
>>
>>872896
We can assume that the next Hall of Famer will be in the Celebrity Wing given previous induction orders from 2014 and 2015, (was Mr. T the second HOF inductee that year?)
I predict that Motorhead or Lemmy himself will be inducted into the 2016 WWE Hall of Fame.
>>
>>872896
hope he shares with the people who agreed with him and/or posted in this thread.
>>
I have a feeling Vader could be inducted
>>
>>871611
Nice
>>
Papa Shango/Kama/Godfather/Goodfather will go in this year
>>
DDP is getting in one way or another
>>
Mick Foley wants Lemmy
>>
>>879644
Haitchy loves Lemmy.
>>
>>879739
It will probably happen.
>>
Who's going to win that shitty Warrior award this year?
>>
>>882377
>>882377
This kid probably I have no idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDJANvtLlKA
>>
>>871611
It's Jushin Liger, not Justin Lyger. Zeb Colter will be in a few years after we've all forgotten MexAmerica. Undertaker will be the headliner next year or the year after, not second fiddle to Sting.
>>
The Hall of Fame means nothing - as if Lita and Rikishi deserve to be in there, never mind the stupid celebrity crap.
>>
>>883445
Christ, remember when Warrior asked that this should be an award specifically for staff that work behind the scenes. Then as soon as he died they shamelessly changed it to give it to disabled kids and basically made it a promotion tool. Pretty tasteless 2bh
>>
>>883850
Lita is one of the best divas of all time and helped make the hardys what they were
>>
>>871611
Headliner: Sting
Team: chris benoit
Woman: Nancy benoit
Old school: chris benoit
International Star: pegasus kid
Manager: nancy benoit
Mid-Card: chris benoit
Celebrity: chris benoit
>>
File: Dangit I got shot in the face.png (538KB, 748x730px) Image search: [Google]
Dangit I got shot in the face.png
538KB, 748x730px
>>871611
>tfw international will probably be Stephen Amell
>tfw Neville will introduce him
>tfw tyson and cesaro team won't make it in
>>
>>883850
> Lita isn't a deserving HoFer

18+
>>
>>871611
Are these actual categories that the WWE uses or are you just being autistic?
>>
>>884327
It's usually what they go by with a few exceptions
>>
>>883860
Vince/Stephanie are fucking scumbags for this.
>>
>>871745
Fuck off libtard
>>
>>883860
I thought it was Good idea to give to Conner i like the little guy
>>
>>884624
Based Crusher is better than any firefag or nursefag.
>>
>>871906
He has a good mind for the business.
>>
>>884624
>they are scumbags for putting over a kid that all the wrestlers and backstage people who interacted with him got attached to
yea man fuck them!
>>
>>888771
He really doesn't.
>>
supposedly 5 names have leaked for the HoF this year from insider sources:
>The Fabulous Freebirds
>Regis Philbin
>Jacquelin Moore
>JBL
>Papa Shango

http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-hall-of-fame-2016-inductees-exclusive-more-names-revealed.php
>>
>>893012
damn i kinda want to go but i cant be assed to pay $75 just to sit down and hear people talk for 2 hours.
>>
>>893014
I definitely wouldn't after last year. Kept dozing off listening to Zbyszko and Fujinami. Then of course the god awful dancing with Rikishi and the Usos...
>>
>>893020
yea i rather just keep those $75 and go get some dinner or get some merch or something.
>>
>>893012
Literally all good inductees except for Rebin
It'd be cool if Owen Hart was the final inductee
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 350x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 350x715px
Woah woah woah
We're keeping this up till April 2nd
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.