[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally does 2 moves >no-sells finishers >no mic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: lesnar.jpg (17KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
lesnar.jpg
17KB, 281x300px
>literally does 2 moves
>no-sells finishers
>no mic skills
>wrestles 3 times a year
>loved by both casuals and the IWC
How does he get away with this?
>
>>
>>871064
>Casuals
Speaks for itself
>IWC
Because they are actually afraid of WWE and its young talent succeeding
>>
>>871070
lol you sports entertainists are goofy as fuck. It's literally the reverse of what you're saying. IWC doesn't like Brock whereas casuals like yourself love him.
>>
Because he's legitimately booked well and entertaining in a sea of shit booking and charisma voids.
>>
>>871131
You can pretend that the IWC hasn't been falling over themselves with wanting Brock to win this year's rumble, but deep down you know you're full of shit.
>>
>>871131
Literally seconds before I responded, this anon proved my point >>871132
>>
>>871064
Watch his stuff from 2003, he was based back then
>>
To be fair, he's not drawing any ratings now.
>>
>>871064

Because he not only looks like a beast (which isn't rare for a pro wrestler) but he also actually is a proven beast of a fighter in real life (which IS rare for a pro wrestler)

Casuals love him because they know he's more than a 'fake rassler'. IWC loves him because he proved to the ignorant casuals that not all 'rasslers' are just roided-up actors, but they can take over real fighting too. That's why he can get away with no mic skills and few moves/matches

It's like how Taker can get away with his slow old-man WM performances now...because fans give him a pass for his legendary career and everything he gave to the business. Hogan got the same pass when he wrestled The Rock and others around that time
>>
>>876631
>but he also actually is a proven beast of a fighter in real life (which IS rare for a pro wrestler)

Depends what kind of wrestling you watch I suppose
>>
File: ChampOfMonsters.png (1MB, 1272x1370px) Image search: [Google]
ChampOfMonsters.png
1MB, 1272x1370px
>>871064
Because the guy is a genetic freak of nature who can put on a great match
>Triple threat, Rollins, Cena, Lesnar
And who needs to talk when you have Paul fucking Heyman, one of the greatest talkers of all time?

He's entertaining. That's what's important
>>
I don't give a shit about him, but I haven't watched WWE in two and a half years.
>>
He has an outstanding physical presence, a silently confident charisma, good legit wrestling skill, a legit fighting background, great athleticism, and good psychology and booking for a monster. Literally the best booked monster character since forever, and don't even 18+ me.

His moveset was only nerfed since his return because they tried it once for Cena's match and people marked for it. You know how things go in the WWE when fans mark for something once, they flog it to death. Even then, he only has two moves if you count all his suplexes as one move and forget about the kimura.
>>
OP is a faggot and have never watched his work during the Ruthless Aggression era
>>
>>878439
I miss Spinebusters + Powerbombs Bork
>>
>>871064
>gets paired with one of the best promoters
>performs like a gorilla in the ring
>looks like a gorilla
>makes you not want to be that kids father who bullies his kids in school
>married sable
>did well in ufc
>>
>>871064
He can do WAY more than just the suplex/f-5 but they don't allow him too. Vince is a fucking control freak and won't let anyone do anything unless they follow his exact plans.
>>
>>871131
>IWC doesn't like Brock
nice meme, Brock is based
>>
>>871064
>871135 #

Because his character feels authentic and he is the kind of wrestler that draws. He's big, roided up and scary and mean as fuck. He only has a few moves because his loves are so powerful that's all he needs to win. Authenticity. He shows that vanilla midgets with technical ability are bad for business and not what people ultimately want to see. In the end, we all just want a good believable story played out by larger than life characters. Bork provides.
>>
>>878805
>He shows that vanilla midgets with technical ability are bad for business and not what people ultimately want to see
nWowolfpactv?
>>
He beat Cena
>>
>>871064
>literally does 2 moves
He can do more, look at when he first started
>no-sells finishers
Lesnar is honestly one of the best sellers in the current roster and is willing to take dangerous bumps
>no mic skills
Doesn't need them when with Heyman
>wrestles 3 times a year
This is true, however it makes his matches that more special.
>>
>>871064
I'll tell you why I like him: Because he fucks up shit like a boss. also helps that he's abotu the only thing that gets Paul Heyman to cut promo's and we as a civilisation just need more Heyman promo's
>>
>>878805
>He shows that vanilla midgets with technical ability are bad for business
You had me until you said that, it's been proven more than once that both types of wrestlers can co-exist in the wwe.
>>
>>878932

They definitely have a place on the card. I just say that because a ton of people on this board think that their place on the card should be the main event and I couldn't disagree more. I will say when I was a kid I loved the cruiserweight division in wcw
>>
>>879349
it really depends, they can be in the main event, not all of them can. if a performer gets the crowd behind him and shows he's able to perform with and against the big guys he should be able to have some level of main event presence. I won't say everydude who does the flippy shit should, but some
>>
I liked him better before he was a one move wonder. I guess his botched shooting star press made him a litte cautious.
>>
>>879349
Bruno Sammartino was the foundation of the company and he was BILLED at 5'11"
>>
>>879453
different time and era.
>>
>>871064
>>871064

>literally does 2 moves
Not true

>no-sells finishers
Welcome to 1998

>no mic skills
Live, this is true, which is why he has the best promo in the biz talking for him. Recorded packages, he's great.

>wrestles 3 times a year
I wish it were more, but w/e, that's the deal he wanted and got.

>loved by both casuals and the IWC
Cause he's genuinely awesome
>>
>>878439
OP here, tell me how 2002-2003 Bork has a similar moveset with present Bork
>>
>>879754
RA Lesnar used to use a lot more power moves like Spinebusters/Powerbombs/Ribbreakers
>>
Well he's not really known outside of the WWE and UFC fanbase. He's just a badass, he has that appeal to him.
>>
>>871064
He has a base moveset, he also still moves around the ring as good as ANYONE and tells a story with every single thing he does, as well as being the most believable in his moves ever in pro wrestling.

He's a monster in the ring.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.