[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Cena's gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: Cenalaugh.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cenalaugh.gif
2MB, 193x200px
So, is Vince going to cancel house shows or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNarHoPqgw
>>
>John Cena injured
>PANIC HOLY FUCK SHIT FUCK CANCEL EVERYTHING
Pick one. Kane and Big Show AKA the real faces of the company is more than enough.
>>
>>866841
>Big Show

are you high? Kane I could buy, but the Big Show? He's not exactly ever been the face of the company
>>
>>866843
Big Show IS WWE, kid.

The most iconic superstar ever and the son of the original giant and original face of the WWE; Andre the Giant.
>>
>>866837
he is gone until after wm.
Have fun trying to get those 100.000 seats full now
>>
>>866848
It's already sold out. Get ready for a WM full of nothing
>>
File: 1444559893823.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1444559893823.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>
is wrestlemania worth watching this year?
>>
>>866851
pretty much theres still afew on ticketmaster and of course stubhub, the crowd would have just wanted to boo cena at least though.
>>
>>866957
Yes.
>>
>>866837
> falling for this cena is out ruse
Cena and Bryan are both surprise comebacks for WM, cap this
>>
File: Laughing-vince_mcmahon.jpg (22KB, 443x300px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-vince_mcmahon.jpg
22KB, 443x300px
>>866957

is wrestlemania worth watching this year?

> no cena cuz legit injury
> no rollins cuz legit injury
> no orton cuz legit injury
> no sting cuz legit injury
> no bryan cuz they're scared he'll get legit injured again (but more importantly they prolly don't wanna give him the major push that the fans are expecting anyway)
> rock most likely won't be there to wrestle according to online reports
> lesnar's there but nobody else is there to give him a feud/evenly-matched fight that fans are dying to see, or haven't seen before
> taker's there but nobody else is there to give him a feud/match that fans are dying to see or haven't seen before
> 2016 big show isn't interesting
> 2016 kane isn't interesting
> 2016 jericho as a main attraction for wm is questionable
> fans don't care about sheamus w/o a great feud
> fans don't care about reigns w/o a great feud
> ryback could've been one of the biggest attractions and a trump card by now if they didn't stall his main event push
> bray's gimmick has gotten less interesting and he's jobbed too damn much to be seen as a real threat
> pic related is vince's reaction to the idea of giving owens, ziggler, ambrose, or other internet favorite a sudden push to a taker feud or a wrestlemania wwe title match

.....no, I don't think wrestlemania is worth watching this year
>>
>>866957
Probably. If I am recalling correctly, Cesaro, Orton and Bryan all could be back for mania.
>>
>>866983
the reason I've been sticking with watching for now was the eventual return of cena. this is awful

from what you listed, lesnar and kane actually being threatening would be worth watching. at this point though, I'd stick around if the Wyatt family actually creates a dynasty where they go after all the titles instead of the continuous "10 MAN TAG TEAM, SAME PEOPLE, NEW WEEK"
>>
>>867005
Cesaro and Randy is coming back around the same time Rollins is supposed to be coming back. Around Summerslam.
>>
I think its maybe Bryan vs Taker in a pillow fight like at wm32.
Doing it for the draw but care noone gets hurt.
72:

100% Reigns vs HHH
50% Lesner raping the Wyatts.
12% CM "Im a billionare now, thanks Vince" Punk
>>
>>867010
>Wyatt push

God no, sooner they're dead and buried the better.
>>
>>867018
80% Angle now
>>
>>866983

> 2016 jericho as a main attraction for wm is questionable

No the fuck it isn't questionable

At this point, Jericho's definitely needed for a lower/mid-card match at Mania, but as a main attraction for the show? GTFOH, no one wants that shit

It's not like when The Rock returned and won the belt. Jericho's star as a main-eventer fell a long time ago.
>>
Vince is running out of options, this is the only potential mega match that can sell out Cowboys Stadium

My Wrestlemania Texas Card:

>Sting v Taker (if Sting can't do it, Rock v HHH)
>Reigns v Ambrose for the WWE title
>KO v Lesnar
>Bayley v Sasha (Sasha wins the belt at Fastlane and starts beating all the women up. Enter Bayley.) Debut the new Women's title next night on Raw
>Del Rio v Apollo Crews for the US strap
>Ziggler vs Rusev for the IC
>Goldust v Stardust (If Cody loses he has to give up his Stardust gimmick)
>New Day v Wyatts
>Charolette v Lynch in the first women's steel cage match
>Show vs Mark Henry in a biggest jobber of the last 20 minutes on a pole match
>>
>>868011
Sasha is injured senpai

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2016/1/7/10733490/report-sasha-banks-is-injured-too
>>
>>868011
You picked all the superstars who are worth something left and it still looks like a bad B paperview.
>>
>>868029
His solution was just to fast-track a bunch of people because that'll work.

> Ziggler vs. Rusev
> Show vs. Henry
> Charlotte vs. Lynch in a cage match for no reason

WHY
>>
File: 1449966543365.jpg (80KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
1449966543365.jpg
80KB, 642x722px
>>866843
Just as he was the face of ECW?
>>
>>868056
> that image

Huh?
>>
>>868063
>mfw the guy says Big Show is the face of WWE
>>
>>866983
>AJ vs Taker at Mania
>AJ going over
Imagine..
>>
>>866846
>he thinks Big Show is actual the son of Andre the Giant

That hasn't been a thing since WCW.
>>
>>866983
if it didn't practically pay for itself with all the ppv's and nxt I'd cancel my subscription and switch for a Kindle Unlimited subscription.

at this point the onlt way to make rumble and mania remotely interesting is to scrape that barrel for all the alumni who hasn't been alienated from the company and can still compete and then bring up as many nxt guys as you can afford, go out on a limb and say "Improvise the shit out of the rumble, I don't care if roman goes over the top rope in the first 5 minutes, I want everyone in the audience to be standing on their sits screaming their heads off at the end in happinesS"

but good luck with Vince on that "My guy is going over damn it" mentality
>>
>>868828
Because it became public knowledge. There's no reason for him to go around and tell everyone about his legendary father anymore.
>>
>>868922
a google seach proves how wrong and stupid you are to think that.
>>
>>867005
I'm not convinced Bryan is ever coming back.
>>
>>869007
I agree with you there. I think his career is over, however it was entirely his own fault.

>>868011
Some of these I'd really like to see. KO/Lesnar could be pretty good if built right, The Rock retiring Taker could be good too, and they have never fought at a WM. Stardust is staying that way for a loooong time though. With the recent billing for Becky and Charlotte I could also see that cage match happening. Probably for the belt though.
>>
>>868011
Not too bad except Crews is nowhere near ready for a callup.
>>
>>868971
>"googling"
Do you get your facts from wikipedia too?
>>
>>870219

This. Dude really needs the promo classes.
>>
>>866983
>>ryback could've been one of the biggest attractions and a trump card by now if they didn't stall his main event push

Is this bait? He constantly fumbles over promos and doesn't do much in ring. He's almost Big Show 2.0
>>
>>870230
Ryback is one of those guys I can't believe they haven't gotten rid of yet. He sucks in every imaginary way possible.

Big Show is slow but he's still way better than Ryback. Fuck that comparison.
>>
>>868011
Nakamura vs Lesnar could be ready for WM, Balor Club too.
They need to give DB the option.
>>
File: 1451317641021.png (535KB, 742x716px) Image search: [Google]
1451317641021.png
535KB, 742x716px
>>866957
Yes.
they'll either pull something great out of their arses, or it'll be historically bad.
>>
>>866837
Bring back Donald Trump

Tables, Ladders, Chairs, Stairs, Hairs and Billionaires: Apollo Crews vs. Samoa Joe - Trump vs. McMahon II
>>
>>870230

> He constantly fumbles over promos and doesn't do much in ring

Yeah....so?

He's a big, muscular guy who can get the crowd going with power moves and his in-ring aggression/mini-rants...and he had the second-loudest crowd chant at one point. Since when do you need more than that to be pushed as a main attraction in WWE?

The IWC would still hate his guts...but the 'WWE Universe' would've continued buying into the hype. He would definitely be a much-needed crowd pleaser at Wrestlemania in a dire situation like this
>>
>>866841
>Pick one
You've only given OP one thing to pick.
>>
File: mBHCgu3.gif (296KB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
mBHCgu3.gif
296KB, 312x176px
>Reigns vs. Slater
>Streak vs Title match
>Slater goes over
>>
>>870222
Ignore him anon. It's obvious bait.

Big Show is the greatest second generation superstar ever.
>>
>>866983
Wrestlemania is going to be a complete wash out

in a perverse way it almost makes me want to watch it just to see how bad it really gets. it's that whole car crash effect.
>>
>>866841
>duh gee how come all the wrestlers are getting injured after we stopped letting them take steroids?

>>866983
but on the bright side we'll probably get gold dust. i wouldn't hate taker vs goldie

>>867010
there aren't enough titles for that. put the worlds on bray, the IC on harper, and the tag belts on rowan & strohman, and you literally have one belt left(US) for the entirety of the roster. and three titles in a stable isn't even impressive.

bring back the TV, Hardcore, and/or Euro belts and you could build a stable and still have a reason for two guys to fight each other that's better than "waah he fucked my girlfriend again"
>>
>>870767
Just think of how bad the buildup to Mania was last year, with Roman and Brock having a pre-school slapfight tug of war over the title, and DBry relegated to the midcard. And the show ended up being pretty good.
>>
>>870898
>And the show ended up being pretty good.

Not really. Watch it now, removed from lowered expectations made by its buildup. You'll get a resoundingly mediocre show.
>>
>>870900
You had
>DBry ladder match
>Rusev on a tank
>Sting
>Curbstomp into RKO spot
>Seth cashing in.

All in all I'd say it was a good show anon
>>
>>866983
Owens vs Taker might be cool
>>
>>870904
>>DBry ladder match

A complete waste of him and an insulting consolation for what he should've been doing that night.

>>Rusev on a tank

...and then he jobbed to Cena.

>>Sting

A match that was unintentional self-parody that completely embarrassed him.

So, all up, 2 good moments on a FOUR-HOUR show.
>>
>>866983
I feel like their plan is
>Rock and Rousy can make it
>Rock and Rousy vs Triple H and Steph
>neither can make it
>Reigns vs Lesnar rematch since Reigns vs Triple H will likely be at Fastlane

who knows though, they may give the finger to fans and say
>FOR THE LAST TIME EVER (FOR REAL THIS TIME!) LESNAR VS TAKER!
>>
File: itwasagoodshow.jpg (36KB, 791x458px) Image search: [Google]
itwasagoodshow.jpg
36KB, 791x458px
>>870904
>>
File: 1323317110097.jpg (215KB, 756x972px) Image search: [Google]
1323317110097.jpg
215KB, 756x972px
>>870599
What's his appeal
>>
>>870910
> implying that HHH will let himself be relegated to Fastlane
>>
>>870904
All of those matches were shit apart from Rollins - Orton which was okay and the main event which was gold.
>>
>>870916
He may have to bite the bullet. If this is at Wrestlemania then who will fight Brock? who is over enough (and big enough) to take this guy on?

Likely scenario is he'll drop the title to someone at the RR, then fight Triple H at Fastlane and Brock at Mania. He's about all they have at the moment unless Cena comes back early.

Just can't picture anyone else that big and that over enough to fight Brock besides Taker or Roman. Sure they could bring the NJPW stars on, but do the majority of casual fans even know what New Japan is? On top of that isn't Nakamura still under contract?
>>
>>870914
He is a one man band baby!!!!!!!
>>
>>872056
Wrestlemania isn't a PPV for casuals, smarks for all over the world come to WM
>>
>>870905

I wouldn't mind Owens if he lost the match

However, I've read where people said that this is Taker's last match, which means more than likely he'll job. No way does Owens deserve that. No way will the fans accept that. I'd honestly rather see Lesnar beat Taker again.
>>
>>872078
>No way does Owens deserve that. No way will the fans accept that.

Are you saying that fans might get upset when the arrogant heel puts down a beloved legend?
>>
>>872056
>If this is at Wrestlemania then who will fight Brock?

Maybe they'll have to put somebody the fans want to see him wrestle in that spot
>>
>>872075
>Wrestlemania isn't a PPV for casuals
it is for those watching at home
>smarks for all over the world come to WM
yes in person.
>>
>>872094
It's WWE, they don't listen to the fans.

They've created this system of
>tell us what you want to see on social media! we want to hear from you - the fans! and we'll definitely make it happen! [as long as it's what we want as well]

it's like with the Slammy's. Kevin Owens was obviously supposed to win Breakout Star of the Year. Neville was essentially pushed aside once he did win so Owens could cut the promo he had rehearsed for when he wins the Slammy.
>>
>>872091

Get upset?

I'm taking about fans straight-up leaving the arena en masse immediately and never watching WWE again

Fans only begrudgingly accepted Lesnar's win since he was a former WWE champ and a legit champion fighter in UFC
>>
>>872099
Yeah, they should really book the biggest show of the year around people who only watch that one time a year
>>
>>872112
>I'm taking about fans straight-up leaving the arena en masse immediately and never watching WWE again

Sure they would, drama queen.

Sure they would.

> he's still asspained over Lesnar conquering "The Streak"
>>
>>867010
>lesnar and kane

That match has been waiting to happen ever since Lesnar came into WWE... hope they get it done some way or another while Kane is still physically in shape and able to wrestle.

>I'd stick around if the Wyatt family actually creates a dynasty where they go after all the titles

The big problem with the Wyatt Family is that every member is locked into that stable so firmly that their singles potential is wasted. The only one to "be allowed" to go after titles from that group seems to be Bray, and he never wins anything.
>>
File: lookakevinowensfan.jpg (17KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
lookakevinowensfan.jpg
17KB, 256x352px
>>872120

> overweight Kevin Owens fan confirmed

He MAY be fed against Taker out of pure desperation due to the injuries....but he's not beating Taker because Vince isn't a fucking retard

Deal with it
>>
>>870905
>Owens vs Taker might be cool

Taker's injuries would mean that Owens's moveset would have to be nerfed a lot, which would immensely reduce his value as a performer.

Taker needs someone who's style is more down-to-earth, or else he's just going to look like tired old man again.
>>
>>872139
> memeposting

Thanks for your sterling contribution, next time can you try reading a post before attempting to respond?
>>
>>872078
Its not about whether or not he deserves it. This isnt a disney movie dude. If it furthers KO's career (and lets be honest, it would. Majorly) then theres no reason not to do it if Takers really leaving
>>
>>872256

>Its not about whether or not he deserves it.

Well then in that case, why does it have it be Owens?

Fandango has been in the company longer than Owens...why not further his career by having him beat Taker at WM?
>>
>>872279
Probably because Fandango's ceiling is fun midcarder while Kev's is top heel
>>
>>866983
They can bring back Goldberg to fight Undertaker, or maybe have Taker vs Finn Balor. Either could be really good.
>>
>>872351
>while Kev's is top heel
i dont see it especially with his current gimmic, then not to mention hes already had tons of matches in the indies which he has taken millions of bumps so much as weve seen from other indy guys hes a walking time bomb of injuries. Being heavier then others either may help or may hurt.
>>
>>872351

> Probably because Fandango's ceiling is fun midcarder while Kev's is top heel

In other words....you think top heel Owens DESERVES a WM victory over Taker more than fun midcarder Fandango

Thank you....now everyone understands that it IS about whether or not someone deserves it

Too bad Owens doesn't. He's in the "big tough guy" phase in his WWE career. So was Lord Tensai, Great Khali and Brodus Clay. And we all know how they ended up...
>>
>>866957
Nope.
>>
>>868011
That looks terrible.
>>
File: lrQUbjBD.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
lrQUbjBD.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>>866837
>Who's going to be facing the Undertaker?

What if Sting recovers before April guys?
>>
>>872977
He's being inducted into the HoF, I think his wrestling career is over...
>>
>>873042
he can still have a match, naitch did.
>>
>>866837

What the fuck is up with this shitbags face?
>>
File: cena-troll.png (328KB, 651x431px) Image search: [Google]
cena-troll.png
328KB, 651x431px
WWE is fucking stupid and refusing to push and make their perfectly viable talent in the face of pushing out mediocrity before the safe cash cows come home. They have the power to easily make Wrestlamania viable by working to develop new talent and pairing them with the few older folks still around to *GASP* do the job to not just draw money, but continue to develop these younger guys so you have more than one pull in the company besides John "Monkey Face" Cena.

tl;dr, if WWE can do nothing to build up new talent or new big names, it deserves a shitty Wrestlemania
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.