[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

allright give it to me. Which style is the best for self defense.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1437086038360.jpg (49KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1437086038360.jpg
49KB, 500x667px
allright give it to me. Which style is the best for self defense. The one with the less bullshit, the one that allows you to end the fight then and there with the minimun of movement and exposure.
>>
>>863043
pipebomb
nothing beats a well placed pipebomb
Doesn't matter what you train, doesn't matter how many moves you know, doesn't matter how big or expensive that gun or knife was, doesn't matter how many people have your back and jump in to help.

Why waste the time and effort practicing moves that may or may not work, where with less time and money you can create a system of protection that instills more fear and harms more people then any fighting style, gun or knife.

With the same amount of money you could invest in a month's worth of groceries you could go to your local wal mart, or hardware store and make a weapon that even soldiers who are better equipped and trained then any street fighter or martial artist fear.

Nothing beats a well placed pipebomb
>>
>>863047
nice stale pasta mate. Im not that new
>>
>>863055
if you're not that new then why ask this question its more stale then the pasta. you now the answers already.
>>
\\\+/// is all you need
>>
Just learn fucking boxing and grappling and you'll have enough to beat any average joe
>>
The best is Krav Maga taught like the most up to date, modern UFC fighters train.
>>
>>863125
He should learn Muay Thai and Wrestling to handle the average joe efficiently and more reliably.
>>
>>863043
Behring Jiu Jitsu its a self defense style of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Example they push you you break their arm. Fight starts you take them down and arm bar them or knee bar them. You learn this shit as a white belt. Bout to sign up to a MMA gym that teaches it and Muay Thai and other stuff.
>>
>>863834
Lol oh bro you're about to get so bullshido'd
>>
>>863125
Why would you want to waste your time learning how to beat an untrained opponent?

Learn techniques that work against high level fighters.
>>
>>863834
>armbar
>street fight
Best way to get your opponents buddies to stomp you to death
>>
>>863834
You're shit at jiu jitsu if you think you can force an armbar.
>>
>>863927
Not everyone wants to be a pro fighter, though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.