[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muhammad Hassan General #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Muhammad_Hassan[1].jpg (78KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad_Hassan[1].jpg
78KB, 650x502px
Thread for the greatest heel in WWE history.
>>
> greatest heel in WWE history

18+
>>
>>862902
27 here, I fucking loved Hassan.

greatest heel is hyperbole, but he could have been so fucking based.
>>
>>862894
Great heel, but his gimmick was so hot (and poorly timed) that it killed him.

I don't know if anyone could have reigned that in that kind of agnle though to be honest
>>
>>863003

Not in WWE, at least. Wrong place for that sort of gimmick, for all the reasons demonstrated by what actually happened when they tried.
>>
>Arab heel
>Billed from Detroit Michigan
>Crowd chants USA

k
>>
>>863003

His gimmick started as i am a Muslim i never did anything wrong yet you all hate me and treat me like shit for no reason.

Then it just turned into allahu akbar death to america.
>>
>>862894
I liked his little buddy that would yell in Muslim at people. That guy was awesome
>>
Didn't he also have nuclear heat backstage? I doubt he would have lasted any longer anyway if it were true.
>>
>>863114
Hes going to be on lucha underground this season.
>>
>Greatest heel
>Not Kurt Angle
>>
>>863114
>>863147

You mean "Farsi"

He was on the last 10 or so episodes of LU but he wasn't really a great fit for it, outside of his based golden attire
>>
>>863111
the initial gimmick would go down pretty well in 'the current year'
>>
>>863105
He was Arab American, that was his gimmick. He's really Italian.
>>
>>863111

If they wanted to be more believable, they should have turned him into Right to Censor 2.0, except he uses some signature weapon against them instead of just removing whatever he sees as being toxic and problematic. Especially half-naked women.

That would have covered the real issue with accepting Islam in the west.
>>
>>863278
Modern day Muhammad Hassan would be straight Dubai. Lamborghini driving, gold bars falling out of his turban, high as fuck with a cheetah and elephant as his pets.

Davari would come out behind him on a camel.
>>
>>863281
>Modern day Muhammad Hassan would be straight Dubai. Lamborghini driving, gold bars falling out of his turban, high as fuck with a cheetah and elephant as his pets.

So a richer, more extravagant Eddy Guerrero?
>>
>>863281
So basically...how Daivari is in Lucha Underground?
>>
>>862924
sad how the WWE fucked him over.

but yeah. he was a good heel. kinda wondering how he'll do as a face.
>>
File: 1435321471843.jpg (34KB, 360x306px) Image search: [Google]
1435321471843.jpg
34KB, 360x306px
>>863701
>>862924
The saddest thing for me was hearing Daivari say that if Hassan had started in WWE about 5 years later, he would have been fine.

I think Daivari worked some dark matches in the PG era and that's how he found out that today's locker room is vanilla. At least compared to the Ruthless Aggression locker room, that is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.