[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a mistake for him to join the 'Pac?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 294x400px
Was it a mistake for him to join the 'Pac?
>>
File: wolfpac.jpg (55KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
wolfpac.jpg
55KB, 736x414px
>>856447
nope it was based as fuck,and let him stay relevant and re-invent his gimmick.
>>
Absolute worst thing that man ever did in his career was start talking again
>>
he looked worse with the red paint and he is shit when he was talking. he was the best when he didnt say anything. He went to shit after that shitty match with Hogan shit
>>
>>856447
honestly the day he joined was one of the best days of my childhood
>>
>>856447

His worst mistake was going to TNA
>>
>>857555
His worst mistake was STAYING in TNA long after that was a good idea

Should've left after Styles beat him at Bound for Glory
>>
File: 1449374154798.gif (2MB, 643x539px) Image search: [Google]
1449374154798.gif
2MB, 643x539px
>tfw stings wwe career is 2 losses, and 1 win from a tag team main event on Raw
>he'll never do another match because of wwe's paranoia when it comes to head and neck injuries
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.