[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they cut down his moveset ? Will he be face exactly when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nm14zzKWpK1si0116o1_500.png (569KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm14zzKWpK1si0116o1_500.png
569KB, 500x630px
Will they cut down his moveset ?
Will he be face exactly when he returns or will he turn only after some weeks ?
Aside from Haitch, who could he feud with as a face ? (I'm hoping Owens)
>>
>>856111
>Will they cut down his moveset ?
he will probably do it on his own to no stress the injury until he feels likes he 100% back
>Will he be face exactly when he returns or will he turn only after some weeks ?
he will get a face pop when he returns he can either stay face or pull a sheamus and imideattly turn heel by doing something.
>Aside from Haitch, who could he feud with as a face ? (I'm hoping Owens)
del rio, sheamus, rusev.
>>
>>856111
>Will he be face exactly when he returns or will he turn only after some weeks ?
Depends what faces/heels the WWE has at the time. At the moment Sheamus is their top heel so unless they turn either Reigns or Cena (doubtful), Rollins is coming back as a heel.
>Aside from Haitch, who could he feud with as a face ?
Literally just midcard heels as they don't have any main event heels right now.
>>
>>856111
Orton
>>
>>856111
They could make KO M.E calibre if they develop him r
right and had him drop some weight (not straight up get slim.. but you know) dudes gut has gotten progressively bigger.

I doubt WWE uses any of his potential though because its WWE and creative sucks. Its a shame.. a Rollins vs KO match would be bretty gud
>>
Rollins (face) vs Reigns (heel) for the belt at Summerslam 2016
>inb4 hurr hurr Reigns will never be heel
Reigns isn't on Cena levels yet and he would be a pretty legit heel
>>
>>856111
They already cut down his moveset, they've done everything they can to sabotage his title run. As soon as he got the title all of the creative muscle went into John Cenas Open challenge segment. He wasn't allowed to use the Curbstomp. They grouped him with the two guys with most xpac heat on the roster. Jobbed him to J&J. Unified US and WWE title because of a Jon Stewart interference, completely ruining what should've been his Jericho moment. Anything to make Roman look like a more appealing champion. Any B+ player in his shoes would be future endeavored by now.
>>
>>856111
Off topic, but what the fuck is up with his boots/outfit looks like a faggot future hardstyle space raver
>>
>>856111
>Will they cut down his moveset ?
They should, no more pedigree for his character, no more high stress knee moves for his health
He should be face the moment he come back
>Aside from Haitch, who could he feud with as a face ? (I'm hoping Owens
Roman, Owens, Dean, cena
>>
>>856909
I honestly think the look they're going for is edgy power ranger
>>
>>856313
Or they can always you know, push Bray as the top heel.
>>
Wyatt, Owens, and Reigns could all be top level heels. Creative is ruining them all...duck it they're ruining wwe altogether
>>
He'll go for the powerbomb that he injured himself with, buckle, collapse, then roll the challenger up for the title.
>>
>>856926
As much complaining as we do about the wyatt handling the past year. You know his day will come. and when it happens all the jobbing shenanigans will be forgotten
>>
>>856935
Lucha Underground was able to take Davari and a make him a compelling villain. Talent was never WWE's problem, it was always the creative.
>>
>>856907
Not to mention he's the only guy I can think of that has his height undersold in his billed height.
>>
>>856111
>cut down his moveset
This concept in itself is acceptable only in a shithole like WWE. The very notion of limiting your performances is fucking insane.
>>
>>862190
Yea they should just let them get constantly injured.
>>
>>862541
Or only hire guys who can actually fucking perform.
>>
>>862541
How many guys in WWE have gotten injured by a single move compared to how many have broken down 'cause of the schedule?
>>
>>856956
That would be great but he injured himself at a house show and not many people have seen the video. It would not ring a bell for everyone...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.