[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into airsoft? there aren't really any nice places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: air.jpg (201KB, 1280x793px) Image search: [Google]
air.jpg
201KB, 1280x793px
How do I into airsoft? there aren't really any nice places to play or stores near me but I'm pretty interested.
>>
>>>/k/

I'm pretty sure you'll find more airsoft commandos in /k/ considering that board is full of wannabes.
>>
File: kay.jpg (66KB, 1044x276px) Image search: [Google]
kay.jpg
66KB, 1044x276px
Well considering this just happened over at /k/ i'm not really sure we're to go.
>>
>>854406
*were
also meant for >>854403
>>
>>854395
start your own club, find some people who wants to play too. Find some place where you can shoot each other and play there. Easy yep?
Where to buy used stuff?
>>
>>854395
How do I get into this stuff?
What gun should I first?
how expensive is it?
>>
>>854395
Since there is no active general right now I will try and help as best I can.

First off, get some friends into it. Airsoft is only as enjoyable as the people you are playing with will allow. Get a group together to pressure each other into investing in the hobby so you can all get the most out of it. Then you guys can share the experience of the more frustrating aspects of the hobby, such as working on guns, guns breaking all the time, and all the autists and manchildren that comprise the sport.

I also noticed that when you have a group playing together with some kind synergy, other team mates will follow suit and the entire playing experience improves across the board if you are inclusive.

Finally, don't take it too seriously. Airsoft is not a game, it's a shared experience. You aren't trying to win or stroke your ego, you are simply enjoying the experience at your own pace, and crafting an enjoyable experience for the people around you. Airsoft is kind of a magical thing when everyone is playing nicely. You aren't playing the hero of an action movie, you aren't pretending to be some kind of athelete like a paintballer, you are just thriving on the small excitements. Your goal isn't to defeat the enemy, it's to take fire and return fire. It is to dive and crawl, sprint and slide. The goal is to immerse yourself in the moments that are sidelined to the overall objective of most sports.

If paintball is street skateboarding, airsoft is surfing.
>>
>>854395
Go here >>>853256 ask on the /asg/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.