[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will he ever turn heel again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: johncena.jpg (76KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
johncena.jpg
76KB, 800x618px
will he ever turn heel again?
>>
>>848111
Only if his merch sales drop but right now he sort of is heel anyway. Owens is heel but has a ton of fans. So I'm saying it doesn't really matter. It would be pretty great though
>>
>>848122
>Owens is heel but has a ton of fans
>tons
he has the IWC that looks like him so they love that but not sure how much of the normal crowd he has.
>>
Owens always gets a huge pop. He's getting over with the casuals.
>>
>>848111
Doubt it.
>>
>>848111
Unless they want to lose the soccermons
>>
He can't. He's too much of a hero to the young'uns. If he did turn, it would traumatize hundreds of kids who look up to him, to his ideals of determination, and it would hurt WWE's bottom line.
>>
>>848211
Hogan was a far bigger deal and his heel turn kickstarted a boom period
>>
He said that he's open to turning heel but he would also want someone to fill his spot as a superhero for the cancer patients. Atm there's not really anyone who can do that but Roman's push and him coming out with Cena during the breast cancer awareness month segment was pretty telling. I would say Bryan would have been perfect for stepping up to be the top face since he's super over with crowds but I don't think he had the drawing power that Cena or Reigns does which is a problem for WWE.
>>
>>848225
> implying that Reigns outdraws Bryan

Seriously?
>>
>>848216

In WCW. Which was not catering to the kids market the same way WWF was.
>>
Right now there are kids who use his words and inspiration to guide them to wake up another day and keep going. There's no way he's going to turn heel and literally kill children.
>>
>>848258
gayest thing I have read in awhile
>>
>>848253
There is absolutely zero difference in the tone of content between mid-90s WCW and modern WWE.
>>
>>848225
If they put Cena over Reigns at Mania and it's successful (ie. fans get behind Reigns big time) they might turn Cena heel after. Otherwise there's no chance until they decide on a new Top Guy For You.
>>
>>848277

Pretty much.

WWF has, since back when Vince Sr was booking, been a company that was usually all about the superhero top face. If they don't have a replacement, they're not flipping their top guy.
>>
>>848280
Ironically enough, their most successful top face ever wasn't a superhero
>>
>>848297

Well, he kind of was. In that 90s Image comics sort of way. Point is, they've always liked having a lead face booked super strong.
>>
>>848302
There's nothing wrong with booking a lead face strongly, it's just basic stuff
>>
>>848311

There's nothing wrong with the idea, provided you build up everyone else appropriately. Sometimes they've done that, sometimes they haven't

Its more of a contrast in booking between WWE and their old rivals. AWA and NWA, even bleeding over into WCW and later TNA, tended more towards booking top heels with the belt and letting the face take more dives. They'd be willing to turn a top guy heel and let him stay on top (for better or worse), WWE generally isn't willing to do that.
>>
>>848313
>WWE generally isn't willing to do that.
What are some times when WWE has done that? Only example I can think of is heel Austin during the Invasion who held the belt throughout most of it (with a very brief stint for Angle to hold it).
>>
>>848313
Vince literally only cares about his chosen superhero and that's it
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 1078x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 1078x1920px
What if Cena turned heel and joined the authority to screw Roman and Seth comes back and reforms the shield to be top baby faces ?
>>
>>848319

Back in the older eras, the only heel who got a lengthy run with the belt to my knowledge was Billy Graham. Short by face standards at the time (only, what, a year?) but damn long considering most heels were only given the belt long enough to hotshot it onto the next face so they didn't need to do a face v face match.

Modern era, pretty much Austin and (if you want to count him) heel Trips during the reign of terror. Most champions - heel or face - haven't had long dominant reigns. They've also had a couple of monster heel Brock runs, but I dunno how you want to figure that.
>>
>>848136
You need to get your ears checked.
>>
>>848336
Turn up your hearing aid Cornette
>>
>>848336
hes not wrong. owens gets pops alot. iirx the most heat hes gotten is breaking up the cena memearo match and the trib to the troops shit
>>
>>848336
shut the fuck up russo
>>
File: mr-kenedy-nude.jpg (50KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
mr-kenedy-nude.jpg
50KB, 342x400px
>you will never watch daniel bryan take a big fat hornswoggle sized vegan shit into brie's mouth;
>>
>>848324
I saw this in a dream little over a month ago. He also had quite a weird new attire.
>>
>>848111
Probably towards the end of his carrer so he can put over the next big babyface. Then he'll turn face agian and have a big dramatic farewell. So yeah, don't expect it in the next 15-20 years.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.