[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hulk hogan did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Hogan.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hogan.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
hulk hogan did nothing wrong
>>
>arnold schwarzenegger is in the HoF and hulk hogan isn't
hulk hogan is even a better actor than arnie
>>
>>847431
Have you ever watched Hulk's show Thunder in Paradise?
>>
>>847435
yes loved it
>>
>>847440
>I loved one of the greatest shows on earth
Well duh.

But what did you think of Hulk's performance?
>>
what I don't get is the hypocrisy behind removing hulk hogan from the hall of fame
arnold schwarzenegger cheated on his wife, the ultimate warrior hates homosexual and jake the snake roberts kicked his sister in the belly when she was pregnant, causing her to have an abortion, but hulk gets removed? doesn't seem fair... if you wanna judge these people based on what they do outside of the ring, at least be consequential
either they all need to be removed, or none
>>
>>847443
>abortion
miscarriage I meant
>>
>>847442
I think it was ok
hogan wasn't a world class actor, but I think he was better than arnie
arnie couldn't even speak english properly
or any other language for that matter
>>
>>847443
Right now, "being racist" is a bigger deal than anything else somehow.

Hulk will come back to WWE eventually. He's too big of a deal in wrestling, and the WWE, to just remove. But now's not the time.

Vote Trump.
>>
>>847443
and there's so much more... roberts punched his sister in the stomach twice causing her to have 2 miscarriages... HBK and other southern wrestlers were said to be outspoken racists, booker T robbed a wendy once, and he is still employed with WWE - I mean what's worse, saying a bad word or robbing a place? at least I wouldn't expect hulk hogan to actually do harm to anyone like that

seriously the wrestling business is full of shitty people that did all sorts of criminal stuff and showed other scumbag behaviour, clean the hall of fame out and you're not gonna be left with too many people
>>
Andre the Giant once called Kamala a nigger, and Kamala stuck a gun in Andre's face for that.

But Andre the Giant is revered as a saint. Guess Hogan should've died sooner, then he would have his own statue too.
>>
>>847505
The 2 incidents you're citing are literally decades apart, dummy
>>
>>847530
and? hulk's incident was 8 years ago, nobody lets that count as an excuse
do you think andre saw the error of his ways?
>>
>>847535
Judging by every account of the incident, yeah, he did.

Sorry your childhood idol is a fuck-up
>>
>>847542
>Judging by every account of the incident
wat? what leads you to believe he changed? he calls him a nigger, gets threatened with a gun, and then immediately goes "ok, ok you do have a point" and that's supposed to mean he's redeemed himself?
>>
>>847443
>>847447
>>847530

Oh, for fuck's sake....

Look, Hogan wasn't dropped from the HOF because his offense was allegedly worse than the others (it certainly wasn't worse than robbing a Wendy's). It wasn't about racist remarks being a bigger deal than the other things.

Here's the real reason why.....

BECAUSE IT WAS CAUGHT ON VIDEO AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA REPLAYED IT AND TALKED ABOUT IT OVER AND OVER, WHICH WAS A BAD LOOK/PR FOR THE WWE SINCE THEY'RE SO STRONGLY CONNECTED WITH HOGAN.

Hogan being removed from the HOF was a PR move, and nothing more. More importantly, it wasn't a permanent move. I guarantee you Hogan will slowly and quietly be eased back into WWE's acknowledgements over time (he's too big of a name to ignore permanently). When they put him back in the HOF it will most likely be with no fanfare. Then a few unexpected references to Hogan here and there on TV, until he's back in as if nothing ever happened. He might even make public appearances in WWE again after a few years, when most people don't care about the racist remarks anymore and would've forgiven him on the basis of "that was years ago; he's probably changed now". He'll REALLY be an old man by then too so that'll make him more sympathetic.....

Let me put it like this: let's say back in 2007, two or three wrestlers began telling stories during shoot interviews that they witnessed Hogan calling black people the n-word. Would it be a big deal among wrestling fans? Yes. Would WWE ever publicly acknowledge the alleged incident without direct evidence of what Hogan said? No.

A WWE employee once made a racist joke about Alberto Del Rio, and Del Rio slapped him for it. Guess which one of them got fired? It wasn't the guy who was more likely to file a lawsuit if the other guy wasn't punished....
>>
reminder that hulk hogan is still in the hall of fame as he was not announced to be removed
>>
>>847428
Hogan just has to wait a couple of years, give a half-assed apology, and he will be back in the WWE, and B-lined to get inducted into the Hall of Fame. Guaranteed.
>>
>>847962
I think you may be right

Hogan was removed from the Hall of Fame section of WWE.com. I think many people took this as him being removed from the Hall of Fame altogether
>>
>>847960
>Hogan being removed from the HOF was a PR move, and nothing more
I agree
>>
>>847960
>He might even make public appearances in WWE again after a few years
will be weird for the black wrestlers in WWE
>>
File: CKsCW8xWsAAfaft.jpg (31KB, 451x346px) Image search: [Google]
CKsCW8xWsAAfaft.jpg
31KB, 451x346px
>>847443
Vince McMahon probably still gets giggly over this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSl53ERNPSs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.