[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they won

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
they won
>>
>>846650
Lmfao. I have never thought of it like this, but you're absolutely right
>>
>>846650
>random raw
>steven richards walks to the centre of the squared circle
>just stands there smug
>gets booed to shit
>It doesn't phase him
>he walks back out not saying a word
>>
>>846650
>they used to mock these people
>now they are these people

Just end WWE right now
>>
>>846839
If they tried to find a balance their programming could be good.
>>
>>846650
FUCK
>>
>>846650
greatest gimmick ever nigger
>>
>>846650
Who are they
>>
>>846992
RTC
>>
>>846992
18+
>>
>>846992
The Board of Directors.
>>
>>846992
Big Guy 4 You. Don't you recognize Ryback there in the middle left?
>>
Worst entrance music in the history of WWF/E
>>
>>846992
DEEEMIT!

SHIT!

SHEEEET-DAMMET!

DAAAAAAMIT!

SHEEET!
>>
Mind blown
>>
>>846847
They aren't interested in balance though, they have gone full family-friendly censorship for the kiddies. Might as well put WWE on Nickelodeon where it belongs
>>
>>846661
Man, that would be great
>>
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>847216

I don't know. I honestly prefer that assault on the ears to shit like X Factor
>>
File: 1442001085098.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442001085098.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>846650
I'm not gonna cap this and I'm gonna tell my friends as if I thought this up, ta lad.
>pic unrelated..?
>>
>>847660
Family friendly doesn't have to mean "bad". NXT is watchable and it fits into that category
>>
>>848127
+1
>>
File: milliondollarmope.jpg (63KB, 445x333px) Image search: [Google]
milliondollarmope.jpg
63KB, 445x333px
>yfw trump wins the election and pro wrestling goes through a 3rd renaissance.
>>
its sad tbf
>>
>>848127
NxMeme isnt family friendly. There are 100 virgins chanting HOLY SHIT at a suplex multiple times on most shows
>>
>>853263
> crowd noise dictates content rating

You literally could not be any more wrong and that's without even including the rest of your idiotic post
>>
>>853277
Found the fool memer

If the you and your neckbeard brethren are audibly and repeatedly chanting cursewords such as HOLY SHIT then the programme isnt family friendly
>>
>>853316
Not even, but keep spouting off about things you clearly don't understand
>>
>>853316
But you can't control that. Fans still chant asshole on raw and other non-pg things. Fans during football games chant bullshit during bad calls and that is live.
>>
>>853319
> watch nxt with kid
> kid hears the cursewords chanted repeatedly
> repeats HOLY SHIT to mum and grandparents
> where did you hear that from anon?
> oh just this family friendly wrestling show mum
Sure thing m8

>>853322
They can easily dub the swear words out, which they would if it was a family friendly show
>>
>>853328
Is reading comprehension difficult for you? I thought the point I made was pretty clear: you cannot control the crowd, so the crowd cannot have an affect on the way a program is rated. The nxt smarks do it to be edgy because they know wwe is pg, so in a way of idiotic rebellion they chant that. It's like playing a game that is rated E and when you go online kids with mics are calling each other faggots and fuckers. Can't do anything about it, but it doesn't change the contents of the game.
>>
>>853328
> wanting WWE to mess with crowd audio even more than they already are

Fuck off and die
>>
>>853338
I think it's an unwritten compromise with the fans to let them chant things they probably shouldn't, especially on live TV. It doesn't change the content wwe is putting out which is obviously pg.
>>
>tfw RTC already won when they were a thing
All those cuts to stock crowd footage whenever Bubba Ray put Mae Young through a table.
Fuck you, TSN.
>>
>>853349
>Canada detected
I got to see it here in the u.s., your country just sucks, guy
>>
>>853337
Are you being purposefully dense or are you just american? If a broadcast contains swear words then it isnt family friendly, this isnt a hard concept to grasp
And your online game comparison is invalid because the company are choosing to broadcast the cursing

>>853338
Found the meme sailor

>>853342
The swear words are part of the content
>>
>>853423
Found the guy who still doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>>853426
Says the guy who thinks HOLY SHIT being repeated multiple times is family friendly
>>
>>853426
It's sad because he's serious. Can't talk to someone like that.
>>
>>853431
Audience reactions are not factored into the ratings, moron.

How dumb are you to not get a concept that even Vampiro understands, brother?
>>
>>853437
>>853431
holy shit what is wrong with this 'family friendly' fucktard

you should watch football on sky sports for once,you'll always hear people chanting about fucks and cunt and shit and even about sky being shit yet that don't make it rated r fuckhead
>>
>>853974
Football is live
They choose to keep the swear words in thus it isnt family friendly
>>
>>854070
*wwe chhoose to keep the swear words in thus *NXMeme isnt family friendly
>>
>>854071
Because they don't NEED to censor the crowd, because it's not a factor in classifying a show's content

You're shoot 'tarded
>>
>>854110
If you can hear cursewords on a broadcast then it isnt family friendly, it doesnt matter who says it the fact of the matter is that it has been said
Stop being so american for once you dense motherfucker
>>
>>854269
> he thinks I'm American

Dumb-as-fuck
>>
>>854336
You are as dumb as an american so you may as well be
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.