[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /asp/ related things are you hoping to get for christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1449436598571.png (861KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1449436598571.png
861KB, 595x595px
What /asp/ related things are you hoping to get for christmas /asp/?

> i just want to go back to /sp/
>>
>>844216
>bayley booty shorts ring gear
>seth to come back at mania
>the big guy main event push
>based big luke push
>>
File: sdBtKpz.jpg (89KB, 933x730px) Image search: [Google]
sdBtKpz.jpg
89KB, 933x730px
I want manchildren to leave.

Seriously, I really didn't know anyone would unironically follow pro wrestling after his 15th birthday.

I mean come the fuck on, It's on the same level of degeneration than being part of the MLP fandom
>>
>>844243
Come on now friend, only autists followed wrestling the whole time

The natural progression is to grow out of it at around 13 or 14, then get back into it in your early to mid 20s when that nostalgia bug starts to hit you. Its like getting back into retro games from your childhood era as an adult

It is a lot less autistic than playing with toy guns and swordfighting
>>
>>844243
If you hate wrestling so much, why are you posting on the wrestling board?
>>
File: Aspie Defence Force.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Aspie Defence Force.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>844243
> i hate wrestling fans, they are so autistic
>>
File: o-YODA-facebook.jpg (385KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-YODA-facebook.jpg
385KB, 2000x1000px
>>844251
>>>844243 (You)
>It is a lot less autistic than playing with toy guns and swordfighting

Yeah clearly, I'll give you that, but these abomination didn't invade the comfiest board of the site.

But really the fault goes to the motherfucking chink faggot that put you here.

Fuck lemon flat faced monsters, that cocksucker made me a racist.

>>844252

Because you guys are the jews of 4chan, invading a peaceful land like that, you damn kike, go choke on a lobster fuckface.
>>
>>844216
>> i just want to go back to /sp/

Check out this cuck
>>
>>844272
We are the bulls nigger, aspies are the cucks
>>
>>844266
Why don't you make a strawpoll about it?
>>
>>844266
>jews of 4chan
Completely inaccurate. They're the "refugees" to /asp/'s Germany.
>>
>>844333
Kikes are more apt, asp was a dead desert before we came and revitalised the place
>>
>>844333
>>844339
We are the Europeans who colonized America

We brought civilization to this shithole and contained the uncivilized peoples to their reservations
>>
>>844216
Would suck the farts out of this ass tbqh
>>
>>844282

>I wanna go back to /sp/

For literally what reason?
>>
>>844373
Flags
Hostile autists getting angry and coming into our threads telling us to leave
Flags
That nice feeling you get when you know there is more than 4 people browsing a board at any given time
Flags
Bigger community with better memes and comfiness
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.