[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I would consider myself an MMA enthusiast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1401195553424.jpg (175KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
1401195553424.jpg
175KB, 548x618px
>I would consider myself an MMA enthusiast
>>
fuck off mandrama autist.
>>
>>838920
After all this time I just found out he's wearing a sonic shirt
>>
>>838961
Nothing wrong with sonic t b h
>>
File: Beta Max.jpg (1MB, 2473x1814px) Image search: [Google]
Beta Max.jpg
1MB, 2473x1814px
>>839099
>nothing wrong with sonic
A guide for you.
>>
>>839105
>he allows fedoras to dictate his enjoyments
>>
File: 1443027498604.png (435KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1443027498604.png
435KB, 612x612px
>I would consider myself a pro-wrestling fan, or "mark" as I like to call it
>>
>the increase in LE MEYMEYS since "and wrestling" was added
Don't care if it's actually wrasttlefags, don't care if it's false flags, don't care if it's a faggot who baits every board because they have actual issues, hiro should never have brought attention to /asp/
Inb4
>lele ded board, u guise would have 2 dudes without us, look at our ADHD, popular must mean good, rite?
Inb4
>hurrlele toy guns
I don't care for or have anything against wrestling or airsoft, but for fucks sake, you guys literally have toys made. Action figures marketed to kids. /sp/'s bro culture and bantz were always shit. I don't care if it was funposting, it was more shit than fun.
Inb4
>lolol real wrestling gay amirite, remember south park, so funneh
And all I'm gonna get is responses about how I'm butthurt, or an autist, or some shit. Even if you come up with something clever, you'll use it to just say
>rekt
Or some variation to ignore and "invalidate" everything I've said. And this is a tibetan tapestry imageboard, and we're all retards.
>>
>>839203
wow you seem mad
>>
>>839237
Just a bit, and only really in the moment. I have issues. Still not a wrasstlefag tho desu senpai, ayy bantz
>>
File: 1401105224242.jpg (54KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1401105224242.jpg
54KB, 530x530px
>>839240
>I have issues
Let me guess, deep inside you're a twisted psychopath
>>
>>839252
Nah, just no father figure, probably an inferiority complex, weird urges to post like this in a "letting it out" sort of way (probably some need for validation, wut a fag I am lol) and too honest. I get you're going with the
>le neckbeard
thing, but someone who posts that stuff is just as likely to have weird issues with not wanting to be as bad as some boogeyman, in this case neckbeards. See, I can armchair evaluate you too. Granted I am a cringey fuck, butit is what it is, and I'm makin the best of it. You though, you're bringing yourself down to this cringelord's level. Come on anon, I know you can do better. I'm sure you can get a nice job, a wife, and have some kids. Go on, I believe in you.
>>
>>839105
>magnums
wew lad
>>
>>839105
I'm not even the least bit cringed out at this, this motherfucker probably has a shit ton of disposable income
>>
>>839114

smarks are more fedora than marks tho
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1284x722px
>>839203
>wahhhh
>>
>>839367
When did I subscribe to faggot blog?
>>
>>839105
shut up and stop describing half of the entire board
>>
>>839203
>/sp/'s bro culture and bantz were always shit.
>tfw miss the cozy comfy feel of the old /aspro wrestling generals and all the various other thread"
>tfw used to be able to discuss other wresling organizations
>tfw it was all contained in one thread with a couple side threads

I miss those days hard.
>>
I am
>>
>>842549
Nice
>>
>>844101
thx senpai
>>
>>844291
your welcome bro
>>
>>839909
>this motherfucker probably has a shit ton of disposable income
Maybe, maybe not.

- 5'1''
>smaller clothes generally cost less

- long hair
>don't have to pay for haircuts

- fat
>sedentary lifestyle: don't have to worry too much about breaking glasses and paying for replacements

- instead of a pack of black t-shirts, buy a couple graphic t-shirts

- ask for snapback fedora and leather gloves from grandparents

- not even that expensive of shorts

- get graphic socks online for cheap because nobody else bought them

- get cheap sandals from Wal-Mart

- Begged parents from leather trench coat from young age but in a larger size, so wear same jacket for years

- ask for lightsaber for birthday present from aunt and uncle

- use same dope ass backpack from when was young, always took care of it

- calculate the amount of money it'd take to pay for lots of cheap accessories and what not
- get job for just the right amount of time that it'd take to buy the cheap accessories and what not

- mom wants to always keep in contact, so buys me durable phone

- mom always provides snacks and Dew

- mom how bad wanted DS

- cousin gave PSP as gift
>>
>>839105
kek, that's the typical 4chan user.
>>
>>839909
Credit cards exist you know. Also most of that shit is really not that expensive.
>>
>>838920
I don't get the premise of the this thread.

I train at a mma gym in my free time. I have no desire to competitive fight. I just do it for the exercise and in case I ever need to defend my home. I watch UFC when I see it, and read about mma sometimes. I don't own a fedora or play video games or get that rare pepe shit. I am prior military and have a bangin' gf.
I would consider myself an MMA enthusiast.
>>
>>851666
The premise is that that you can invalidate any position just by posting someone wearing a fedora
>>
>>851737
well it's their own fault for having fedora opinions
>>
>>839203
Wew lad
>>
>>838961

THIS
>>
>>847770

not sure if troll or autism
>>
>>839367

reddit
>>
>>855659
yes?
>>
Stop shitposting here you cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 479x720px
Reading all these assmad responses completely made my lunch break. Well done op. I tip my fedora to you, good fellow.
>>
File: 1385040729924.jpg (47KB, 346x334px) Image search: [Google]
1385040729924.jpg
47KB, 346x334px
>he's a grown up who spends his free time hugging other men
>>
>>839105
I lik it how his magic deckbox features jace. Gives me a special tingling in my heart knowing Jace is associated with that shitlord even though all of MtG is associated with that image.
>>
STOP THESE SHIT POSTING THREADS YOU WRESTLING NERDS
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.