[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you March 29, 1987? Where you watching Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (38KB, 247x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 247x400px
Where were you March 29, 1987? Where you watching Wrestlemania 3? At home? At the Silverdome?
>>
Most of this website was not born until about 3-9 years later
[spoiler] myself included [/spoiler]
>>
>>838294
I was born a few days before SummerSlam 92
>>
>>838294
I was watching it at home with my wife. Good times.
>>
>>838294
watching at a friends house.
>>
>>838317
I was born a few days after Rumble 1992. The 2016 Rumble is actually going to be on my birthday.
>>
>>838450
lads born in 92' are always damn fine people. Was 92 the best year to be born?. Also, are we having a birthday special Rumble thread?
>>
>>838455
>Was 92 the best year to be born?

are you fucking retarded? that'd be one of the worst years to be born. if you were born after 90 you might as well kill yourself
>>
>>838532
>if you were born in (year after I was born) or later you are inferior to me
epin
>>
>>838547

18+
>>
I would not be conceived for about another month.
>>
>>838532
I know this is intended as bait but it's kinda' true.
>>
>>838555
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>838294
Watching at home with my wife's son, I remember he marked out as fuck for Hogan's slam and was literally running around the house screaming like a girl.
>>
>>838843
Sounds like a cute kid. Did you fuck him?
>>
I was a sperm cell in my dad's nutsack at the time.
>>
>>838294
Ya know, that's been a long time ago and I'm not really sure, but I'm going out on a Limb here and say I was probably drunk that day like all the other days.
>>
>>838294
I didn't exist. I was born in the late 90s. Barely legal lads;^)
>>
>>842321
Do you lie and say you were born earlier because of all the ageism on 4chan?
>>
>>838294
I was in a crib.
>>
>>838294
In my cot or my highchair seeing as i was 10 months old
>>
>>838294
I wasn't even born, you tards are old as fuck
>>
>>842430
18+
>>
>>838294
I was about 6 weeks old at that point.
>>
>>838294
I watched it on ppv at my uncle's house. The following Monday I was popular as fuck at school because I knew all the results
>>
>>842322
No. If people are bitter enough about their youth passing them by to shit on me because of mine, then that's their problem.
>>
>>838294
I was in hospital
>>
File: tripped.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tripped.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
I can't find the name of the other fighter on WWE's site...
>>
>>838294
in my dad`s nuts
>>
I was at home touching my penis
>>
I was only 4. I had to discover wrestling on my own. I have memories of their feud but I'm not sure if they are from when it was actually happening
>>
>>847884
nice meme
>>
I was two and a bit. I wouldn't discover pro wrestling for at least four years or so.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.