[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's your favorite Canadian wrestler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: KIiOyh1n[1].jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
KIiOyh1n[1].jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Who's your favorite Canadian wrestler?
>>
Benoit was a backstage bully and a psychopath, WWE was right to scrub him from history.
>>
Also Nash was right that he was just a vanilla midget and if you think Nash was wrong compare where Benoit is now (hell) and Nash is now (rich and still fucking around entertaining himself at the expense of others).
>>
>>837215
this guy
>>
>>837232
>>837234
Shit bait
>>
>>837215
Why'd he do it though?
>>
>>838278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZnkf8LsO7A
>>
>>838283
Did he really kill her with a German suplex?
>>
File: benoittoys.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
benoittoys.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>838298
Probably like 12 of them in a row
>>
>>837215
The GOAT
>>
>>837215
Anyone notice the WWE Network logo in the back?
>>
>>838298
No he killed her on the third amigo
>>
>>838273
I heard that he helped the younger guys, but when the older guys came around he turned into a different person and started acting like a dick. Pretty much twofaced
>>
>>838335
could he still be alive?
>>
>>837215
What's this from?
>>
Breeze. He clearly going to be the big thing and future HOFer.
>>
Bret Hart
>>
>>838316
Haha I used to work there. Missed him tho. He actually signed his name on one of the walls
>>
Is it true that Bret Hart is considered one of the greatest Canadians of all time up there?
>>
>>839268
they named a popular hockey team after him, which is basically the equivalent of getting knighted one would presume.
>>
>>839284
wasn't he also one of the founders of that team tho
>>
Better wrestlers come from directly south of the USA than directly north of it.
>>
File: 10278810.jpg (200KB, 619x371px) Image search: [Google]
10278810.jpg
200KB, 619x371px
>>839284
>>839305
> The Hitmen hold numerous WHL attendance records, and in 2004–05 became the first team inCanadian Hockey Leaguehistory to average 10,000 fans per game.
Based bret's drawing powers obviously rubbed off on them

>>839369
Name 5 then watch us laugh at you
>>
>>839519
Not him but none of the wrestling GOATs have come from Canada.

>HBK
>Triple H
>The Rock
>Kevin Nash
>Stone Cold

Probably the top 5 superstars of all time and none of them came from Canada
>>
>>839530
>Hogan not listed
>Triple H
>Kevin Nash
>>
>>839369
as scott stiener said "go back to that cespool you call canada aka mexico north, sorry to all the real mexicans out there" even based big poppa pump knew the real talent was south of the border
>>
>>839519
>Name 5 then watch us laugh at you
How about 5 current/recent luchadores who are great in and out of the ring?

>Atlantis
>La Sombra
>Pentagon Jr.
>Alberto Del Rio/El Patron
>Ultimo Guerrero
>>
>>839530
> nash
> triple
> hbgay
Godawful b8
And the rock is a canadian citizen you dumbfuck

>>839635
Literally who
Literally who
> outlaw telenovella stars
Based
> taking 2 great names and turning both into trash
>>
>>839674
>Literally who
One of the top stars in CMLL, the biggest traditional style lucha libre company there is (AAA is kind of a hybrid between LL and American style wrestling)
>Literally who
See above, only he was recently unmasked and is going to NXT.
>outlaw telenovella stars
So? He's also a midcarder and on the rise in AAA, and if you watch an AAA show there are shitloads of fans in Pentagon Jr. merch. Dude is legit, and possibly has the full package to a greater extent than any other currently active wrestler.
>Based
I'm glad you already knew that.
>taking 2 great names and turning them both into trash
Despite those being other wrestlers, those words also mean "Last Warrior."

Anyway, brush up on your Spanish and watch something besides WWE.
>>
>>839689
Thanks for the explanations but Canada BTFOs Mexiclol all day long, 4 outlaw nobodies and Dorito are not going to change that
>>
>>839707
Okay, your turn. Name five active wrestlers out of Canada who are better than the five I listed.

Not just more famous, actually better.
>>
>>839715
> active
That wasnt part of the deal pham, i stated that Canada has made greater wrestlers

Just like a cheating spic to try and move the goalposts ay ;)
>>
stop fighting fags, we north americans need to be united against the Eurocucks and the nippons.
>>
>>842074
>Eurocucks
nothing but jobbers
>the nippons.
they are killing their own company because of japanese micheal jackson and his tripping finisher are not a draw.
>>
>>842074
PROGRESS and ICW are both great though.

In reality, we need to form a united front against people who think the fact that wrestling is more performance art than legitimate competition means it's not a valid form of entertainment.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.