[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /asp/ always compare him to Jannetty? Jannetty: >Rockers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: ambrose1.jpg (42KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose1.jpg
42KB, 670x377px
Why does /asp/ always compare him to Jannetty?

Jannetty:
>Rockers were shit
>betrayed buried by teammate, HBK
>after betrayal, HBK becomes cool, Jannetty takes time off then returns as same lame rocker
>Not booked in any major or at least upper mid-card feuds again

Ambrose:
>Shield was white hot
>Rollins betrays roman and ambrose but not really burrying
>Seth becomes a corporate suck-up, Dean becomes a lunatic, Roman remains a shield guy
>gets main event hell in a cell match with Seth, Gets TLC feud with Wyatt, gets ic shot against Bad News, gets ic shot at mania, Gets 3 main title shots against Seth, all within just over a year after Shield break up
>>
>>836960
Deanfag here
>>
>white hot
Shouldn't you be training right now Phil?
>>
File: 1447816196776.png (82KB, 255x207px) Image search: [Google]
1447816196776.png
82KB, 255x207px
>>836960
>Jannetty
>Deanetty
I'm new I don't get this meme at all. Pls help.
>>
>>836960
In the case of Reigns and Cena that they get resented for having good looks and/or genetics giving them unfair advantages. It's different for Dean. People scorn this guy for being successful despite of looking like nothing special.
>>
>>836976
so you've been in /asp/ for a while now. Congrats cunt.
>>
>>836985
>nothing special
>6 ft tall
>moderately attractive
really?
>>
>>836995
> 6 ft tall
6 feet is nothing special. It is the average height of people who work for Vince. Bryan, Mysterio and Gable are specially small. Orton, Strowman, Titus, and Big Show are pecially huge.
>Moderately attractive
He is not as "attractive" like Roman, Cena, and HBK. He is not as unattractive as Bearded Bryan, Solomon Crowe and neville.
>>
>>836960
The comparison (Jannetty=Dean) doesn't make any sense. Still, one can't argue that he's the most overlooked of the three guys in terms of, how obvious it is that WWE wants to put gold on them.

To me it's obvious that WWE wants Dean to actually stay with the company, similar to Goldust. A great worker that will have a long career and can put over new talents (something they can never expect Roman to EVER be able to do, NEVER EVER).

They've showed numerous times that he's their definite plan b for when Roman is unavailable.
And they let him star in movies.

I think the future will show that Dean (and Seth) will stay with WWE far longer than Roman.
>>
>>837006

They let him star in movies because his absence cooled his momentum in late 2014.
>>
>>836976
That's pretty much why we call him deanetty anon.
>>
>>837006
Roman can't get anyone over including Himself
>No one got over from that Wyatt Feud.
>Can't get self over with promos.
>Rock can;t get him over.
>Bryan who's known for getting other guys like Wyatt, Orton, Ziggler over pretty well can't get Roman over

If it wasn't for persistent backing from bookers he would've bean the Jannetty.
>>
File: morbo-31.jpg (15KB, 307x260px) Image search: [Google]
morbo-31.jpg
15KB, 307x260px
>>837006
>tfw wwe still puts the wwe championship on Roman despite the fans hating him, the ratings tanking hard with him in the main event scene, his inability to preform good promos and matches

Why can't they see what we see!?
>>
>>836960
Because smarks and marks like Dean.
Because we post on 4chan.
Because they want to be snowflakes.
Do the math. I couldn't give a fuck about Dean but it's clearly just garden-variety edginess.
>>
>>836960
Because he was in a team and he ended up getting the short end of the stick.
>>
>>837392
>Why can't they cater to the smarks every time!
>le fans hate him
kek
>ratings tanking hard
>inability to perform good matches
Reigns vs Bryan, vs Lesnar, vs Big Show, vs Bray Wyatt HiAC, vs Sheamus on RAW
>promos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0
>>
>>837402
>anti-smark meme
you're honestly lucky I'm responding past that.
>3.8
You realise it's gonna go right back down the moment they get to the next town, and all the fans go back to realising it's just the same roman with a shiny belt on his waist and based Vince is back at the retirement home, right?
>a list of matches where he was put against genuinely decent performers
Yeah that's called pulling the weight.
>>
>>837456
>big show
>decent performer
>2015
lel
>>anti-smark meme
lol fuck off with your /asp/ie meme that will never catch on
>>
>>837456
>Big Show
>genuinely decent performer

Look anon I like Dean, definitely like him better than El Román, but you don't do your case any favors by saying Show's a decent performer. He might've been but not now.
>>
File: 1444251349907.jpg (24KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1444251349907.jpg
24KB, 640x640px
>Dean is not over
>>
>>837463
Not him but Beeg performs his role well enough that I'd call him decent.
He's not technically sound and he's not agile but he sells his own offense well and has the intricacies of psychology/selling down, as he should considering his veterancy. And that's all he needs to do to be decent considering his booking and character.
>>
>Roman Reigns isn't over!
>He's just being carried, he is a spot monkey! A simple brawler! Not a real technical athlete like my Bryan Danielson!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rp2aZ4vAhs
>>
>>837402
>>837392
I substitute and at every grade level if I talk with them about wrestling almost all of them say they like Reigns with the occasional Cena fan. They're going after the same marks as they have been for the last decade. Children.
>>
>>837482
>it's gonna be reigns until 2022
proffesional wrestling so desperately needs another fed with a nation wide tv deal on a major cable network. WWE is fucking Stagnant.
>>
Dean Ambrose character is a ripoff of Jared Leto's Joker a.k.a the Reddit version of The Joker.
So Dean Ambrose is literally Reddit: The Superstar
>>
>>837591
>everything I don't like is reddit.

I hate reddit as much as the next guy but jesus, you bring up reddit and redditors like you have a massive dick lust for them.
>>
>>836960

>Roman and Seth have already been WWE champs
>Deanetty still floundering around holding the cursed belt.
>>
>>836995
He's actually 6'4, taller than Roman, even. Roman has about 40 lbs on him though, so if Dean bulked up a bit, there's no reason he couldn't go full mastodon status.
>>
>>837834
> Roman has about 40lbs on him

Only while he's wearing the vest
>>
>>837402
lol only one of those was even decent and it was a Bryan carryjob

> a pre-taped promo from over THREE YEARS AGO
>>
>>837469
> shitpost
> Jewbacca

everytime

Eat a dick you Smarkbustuh kek
>>
>>837402
>big show
>Bray Wyatt
>lol Sheamus because of le title change
these three are 4/10 decent at best.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.