[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE 2K16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: myplayer kickstart.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
myplayer kickstart.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
Can someone please tell me what exactly does this do?

I went into career mode to see what they changed, since I never got far beyond that since I was never happy about my custom guy, and I noticed this option was greyed out.

I know it's a DLC thing, but what exactly does it do?
>>
It gives you a stat boost, I would assume?
>>
>>836815
Does it allow me to skip passed the NXT development stage? I kind of want to just make an established guy who's not on the game.
>>
I fucking hope they announce the PC soon.
Mod that fucker to hell like '15
>>
File: menqhule navidad xcrismas.jpg (55KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
menqhule navidad xcrismas.jpg
55KB, 400x275px
>>836829
i'm still playing 2k15 on pc, thanks to the mods the game was way way better. I can't wait for 2k16 pc modded version.
>>
>>836820
I have no idea. I don't have the game. I just assume a DLC called "myplayer kickstart" would mean it's a pay-to-win thing. I don't know if it means you get to bypass anything.
>>
>>836917
Why would it be a pay-to-win thing?
Think, idiot.
>>
>>836917
Why would it be a pay-to-win scenario?
>>
Is Vader in 2k16?
>>
The MyPlayer Kickstarter boosts all your characters stats to max basically skipping the whole process of getting better as you go on
>>
File: image-2015-09-01-18-25-05-min.jpg (347KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image-2015-09-01-18-25-05-min.jpg
347KB, 2560x1440px
>>837990
yeah
>>
>>838971
So basically it allows you to play as if you've been in the WWE for some time?

I really hope 2K adds the option of playing as guys (and girls) on the game in 2K17. Because I'm never happy with my rookies.
>>
>Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode
So your career character can have the same stats as your normal created character, I think.
Seems a bit over powered.
>>
>>844992
As long as it allows me to play as an established guy in WWE who isn't on the game then who gives a flying fuck?
>>
Lost all my saved data yesterday, all my unlocked superstars, attires, everything gone, about 40+ hours of work.. Me and my friends always play this game together for championships but I'm pretty pissed, all I did was turn it on to find a message saying "There is no saved data, do you want to create saved data?" and after selecting no a few times and nothing happening, I finally said yes and the game was completely reset to how it looked when it was new.. I checked my saved game files and the 2k16 save file was corrupted for some reason, but my console didn't even crash or anything, how on Earth is it corrupted? I'm just gutted that if I have to start all over again.
>>
>>847083
> wasting 40+ hours on the worst wrestling game since the nes era
Lol what a faggot, im glad it happened
>>
>>847135

>largest roster in history
>noticeably better graphics than 2k15
>really fun to play with friends, especially when a championship is online
>can edit/create arenas, music, attires, more or less anything you want

Remind me again why it's such a bad game, asshole
>>
>>847145
Because only autistic manchildren play video games.
>>
>>836864
Dude trust me 2K16 is so much better.
I got legit tired of 2K15's shit with the repeating animations - Literally everything reversing into a legsweep for example.
>>
>>847148
Like niggers?
>>
>>847172
Exactly like niggers. I would post a pic of Xavier Woods if I had one. Just imagine there's one there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.