[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathetic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: Pathetic..jpg (61KB, 530x476px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic..jpg
61KB, 530x476px
Pathetic.
>>
JUST
>>
>intelectual savior
>mistakes your for you're
>>
>>829947
>I now release the Sandow Syndicate

>queue one tumbleweed wearing a Damien Sandow shirt blowing across the set of WWE Superstars
>>
It's amazing how fast WWE dropped the ball on him. He was super over just like 9 months ago at WrestleMania.
>>
File: failure-of-a-man.jpg (70KB, 713x802px) Image search: [Google]
failure-of-a-man.jpg
70KB, 713x802px
>>830013
He dropped it himself on his own head.
>>
>>830013

>got over entirely because of The Miz
>he was allowed to do something on his own
>he acts like a retarded clown and repeats everything Curtis Axel says
>>
>>830051
>>he was allowed to do something on his own

>in the WWE
>>
>>830013
Miz is the one who was over.
>>
>>830061
>Alex Riley
>Daniel Bryan
>Damien Sandow

Miz literally can't stop getting babyfaces over.
Neville is up next. Hopefully he carries on along DBry's vein and not A-Ri/Sandow the whiny Twittering retards.
>>
>>830013
WWE didn't want him to be over, they gave him a shitty gimmick on purpose and he got it over anyway, so they buried him, like that always do whenever someone gets over without their express permission
>See: Bad News Barret
>>
>>830013
They fucking deliberately kicked him into oncoming traffic

>>830061
Literally objectively wrong
>>
>>831399
>>See: Bad News Barret
you mean the guy who they let do his shtick for an entire ppv? and gave him segments on raw wow yea they hated it, smark.
>>
I HATE THIS GUY SO MUCH
Untalented boring piece of shit, any camera time taken by him is like giving Roman Reigns screentime while he's being jerked off by Vince for fun
>>
>>831513
And the moment they could, they slapped King of the Ring on him, even though he was still hugely over, and sent him back down into undercard hell
>>
>>831513
Are you being ironic? Wade Barrett should be a multi-time WHC by now. Especially in modern day WWE which is a direct aftermath to the decision to put Cena over the Nexus.
>>
>>829947
JUST
>>
>>829947

Fuck that. I'm voting for R-Truth because that was legitimately funny.

So many New Day moments and they pick HHH dancing? Not, "John Cena, prepare to get lost . . . IN THE WOOOOOOODS!"?
>>
>>833406
>Are you being ironic? Wade Barrett should be a multi-time WHC by now.
Ridiculous. He's got nothing going for him.
>mediocre in the ring
>boring on the mic
>injured all the time
>can't come up with an actual character for himself other than "generic heel"
Roman and Sheamus are both better and they are shit.
>>
>>833881
Wow, that's an impressive amount of ways to be wrong

> implying WWE lets guys book themselves

You know this isn't true
>>
>>830051
You know they tell him what to do right? this is pro
Wrestling.
>>
>>833881
>sufficient in the ring
>great on the mic when allowed to bury people
>fantastic look

c'mon f.am
>>
>>830013
Vince doesn't like guys getting over unless he wants them to get over. Sandow was over huge going up against the Miz. And they jobbed him out to Miz, then gave him a shitty Macho Man gimmick. Pretty much killed all of his momentum.
>>
>>830051
That is blatantly false. To you recall the dead silence Miz was fucking getting before they teamed him up with Sandow? Because Miz was indeed getting zero reaction from fans.
>>
>>833881
>boring on the mic
>can't come up with an actual character for himself other than "generic heel"
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you, you're wrong.
>>
>>833909
i cant even remember what miz was doing before sandow
>>
>>830051
>>833909

It's not false. He got over because the Miz is a great Heel and he likewise helped the Miz get over as a Heel whilst he was floundering in midcard relevance.
They helped eachother and WWE ultimately failed to capitalize on Sandow.
Though Miz's usage right now is very apt.
>>
>>833920
Nothing.

Same as now. He was just a midcard jobber.
>>
>Miz and Barrett were once WWE champions but everyone forgot about it now
>>
>>834021
>Barrett
When even?
>>
>>834021
>>834086
woide barrat was never a wwe champion
>>
>>833919
>I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you
A catchphrase isn't a character.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 200x175px
Nigga you ain't CM Punk so why should I be worried about you having a live microphone
>>
>>829947

holy shit, so he specifically singled out the only reason he's begging for support is for the slammy

all i saw was the vague 2nd tweet which seemed less faggoty

holy fuck, fuck off faggot, you get a "live mic" every time xavier woods does a video on youtube

miz predicted his fall on sam roberts show literally the week after WM

and where is he? back on RAW an sandont was fucking burried cause the only other gimmick he could come up with was a shitty knockoff of machoman to go with axlemania which quickly got squashed once we found out how garbage both of those men really were so the parodies no longer made sense
>>
>>835784
CM PUNK
THE ONLY THING HE GAVE HIMSELF
WAS HIS OWN TATTOO

##########SAMOANBANTER
>>
>>835833

daily reminder its been over a year since CM Punk started training in UFC and every photo of him on sherdog is in plain street clothes holding a mic
>>
>>829947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeaAvNj1DHA
his reaction
>>
I liked him when he was Mizdow and himself afterwards.

Then got disappointed when he was Macho Mandow and fucking hated him when he was Sizzle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iB7l5BZ0WM
>>
>>835855
oh my god
>>
>>835855
WHY DOES HE CUT a better promo than 80% of the roster lmao
>>
>>833905
Barret is awful and limited in the ring. He has less moves than Roman.
>>
>>835970

his tough enough video made the final cut and on the first page after they reuploaded it on wwe's own site an youtube channel and you sorted by "most views"

but they chose fat fucks like ZZ cause his family was already a reality show veterans with various other shows
>>
>>836101
>18 yr old full of personality, charisma, living the gimmick, who they can possibly mold with a fanbase, perfect for tough enough
> 32 yr old indy veteran with great charisma, look and experience. but has many years under his belt and would hate tough enough.
makes sense why.
>>
>>836110

thats exactly why they didnt choose him cause he wouldnt have put up with all the bullshit

they chose a bunch of faggots who fall in line an smile when told to

like that stupid nigger who sounded gayer than Titus Oneil's lifepartner
>>
>>836113
Who?
>>
>>836013
I agree with the moves bit but they push him as a pure striker so that is probably why
>>
>>836688

cronin
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.