[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I watch this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: vince-mcmahon-upset1.jpg (71KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-upset1.jpg
71KB, 650x433px
Like, where do I start? Do I just start with Wrestlemania 13 and from there on on? Ist there a list?

What is the difference between Raw, Smackdown, Wrestlemania, Main Event? What is relevant, what is not so relevant? Wikipedia is literally as long as the bible.

Please help Anon out, Anon. Really appreciate your help.
>>
1. Start with Raw this week
2. Only watch Raw and the PPVs, nothing else matters
3. Take notes to figure out what's going on

there you go anon
>>
>>824835
You are the best. May health and wealth come to you, my man.
>>
Don't watch now

Get WWE Network and watch all of attitude era for a while till hopefully its not shit. Come back and watch raw and PPVs
>>
You can just start watching.

WWE hardly references things that happened a month ago, let alone years ago.
>>
>>824628

>Watching wrestling as an adult

Why? Why are you interested in wrestling if you didn't grow up watching it? It will look like a complete circus town.
>>
>>824882

I can't describe it. I just want to see it. I don't know anything about it and these characters seem so cheesy, I can't resist right now.

Mindless show-violence I can let run in the background while doing something else, nothing I'd concentrate my life on.
>>
I started watching the Attitude Era now. Thanks to all of your suggestions
>>
>>824897
Don't listen to that guy anon, not everyone appreciates pro wrestling. You don't even need to defend yourself
>>
>>824882
>>824897
Probably having a mid-life crisis or is hipster who wants to be white-trash to be more ironic than his friends who are dressing as truckers.
>>
>>824984
You nailed it.
>>
Don't fucking watch WWE. It's a huge waste of time and is constantly shit. Even Attitude Era WWE isn't that good unless you've grown up with it. If you have a craving to watch wrestling then at least watch Lucha Underground. It's only 40 episodes long and works like a TV show.
>>
>>825023
This. Here's a trailer if you're interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgXu1XO1yc

It doesn't share continuity with any other wrestling show and is piss easy to get into.
>>
>>825023
>>825027

Thanks. I will do that. Appreciate'chya
>>
>>824897
if you want to start fresh, start watching Raw tonight. we're leading into Royal Rumble. Which is also a fairly good place to start for ppv's since so many old feuds end there and new ones pick up.

If you want to start from a "what classic content should I check out" google lists for best wwe/wcw/ecw matches, use dailymotion or the WWE Network to watch them and go from there.

Also don't be afraid of watching outside wwe, simply so you can have a more refined pallet
>>
Royal Rumble is a good place to start. My first ppv was Royal Rumble 1994 and I didn't have a clue about wrestling but instantly felt a connection to Bret Hart after he hobbled into Rumble with a broken leg (yep I thought it was real).
So yeah, Royal Rumble is the next ppv anon and the cool thing about Royal Rumbles us it showcases the roster, you will see a bunch of wrestlers and basically find ones you like or think are interesting and follow their story's and matches in events after that while figuring out the rest of the roster.
>>
>>825023
Fuck you autist

>attitude era not good

you fucking shitter hold your tongue. Lucha underground is overrated garbage.
>>
File: animal orgy.jpg (28KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
animal orgy.jpg
28KB, 512x384px
only watch ppv's and nxt

raw is a big fat waste of time and anything important will be recapped during the ppv itself in great detail
>>
I know Smackdown was created as a direct result of WCW and ECW talent spilling over to the WWE but when the brand split was stopped and their roster thinned out why did they retain Smackdown?

They already have Raw as their main flagship storyline show and NXT as their main "purely rassling" only show.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.