[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fatass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: DIET OWENS DIET.jpg (31KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
DIET OWENS DIET.jpg
31KB, 630x420px
dancing gimmick soon lmao
>>
as much as i hate to say it, hes done. Unless he gets elevated to the Top card(98% chance he doesnt) and ends up winning RR or MITB, Hes fucking finished. Hes pretty much done already

Starting now I will be suprised if anything good happens to him after he inevitably jobs to Dean again on RAW. In b4 hes in a meaningless feud with Ziggler.

Into the Jobber graveyard big kev goes. Hes gonna be a fat heel version of Cesaro.

Really disappointing tbqh, I because i was kind of getting high on the guy
>>
His title reign was weak. He didn't defend it at all, except for a rematch
>>
>>825047
still better than deanettys U.S. title run.
>3 defenses in a year
>>
File: jobbens.jpg (115KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jobbens.jpg
115KB, 800x1200px
Good riddance
>>
>>825059
epic xddddd
>>
File: 1439857769665.jpg (83KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1439857769665.jpg
83KB, 500x485px
He's fine.

He has been getting a pretty strong push ever since that period of time he was being punished for ever beating John Cena.

I think they might give him the US title. Del Rio is already going through the most nothing feud with Swaggy, and he's jobbing as a backup guy for the League of Nations group. He's doing nothing with the US title. This would set up KO to have a feud with Cena when he returns.
>>
Kevin Owens sucks, and I will explain it, and why people may relate to him.

We got a fat person without charisma in the ring with the biggest face perhaps the last decade in WWE. Owens looks like just a bad b-version of Tank Abbot.

I think some of IWC can relate to him, he's fat, he looks like them.

Just like IWC can relate to Daniel Bryan(but Bryan has more arsenal then Owens can dream off)

I see a pattern in this, when fat or common people without charisma from indies getting a breakthrough.

But deep down, we all know they guy sucks and has nothing to do in that ring.
>>
>>824451
They took the title off him to set up something for mania probably.
>>
>>825077
Ok Roman Reigns fan
>>
>>825080
>DQ loss at Royal Rumble
>Eliminated from Rumble by Zayn or [spoiler]Taker[/spoiler].
>>
>>825073
>another feud with cena just so he can lose again.

no thanks. I admire your optimism but this doesnt make him or his "prizefighter" character look good at all. He should of held the title until RR or Mania and dropped it to whoever.. but losing it on meaningless shit show like TLC? That's pretty weak. In a perfect world.. they have plans to elevate the guy and thats why he dropped the title. But seriously.. this is WWE, They only ever push one person. I wouldnt be suprised if they turned his character into a full joke.
>>
>>825077
didnt read. good effort put into a shit pasta though. Youll go far kid
>>
File: sizzle.jpg (179KB, 938x507px) Image search: [Google]
sizzle.jpg
179KB, 938x507px
>>824451
Put him with sizzle and create a great tag team.
>>
>>825085

>anyone who doesnt like Owens is a Roman Reigns fan
>>
HEY CROWD
>>
>>825118
IS THIS WHO YOU LIKE
>>
My main problem with this is that it now solidifies KO as another 50/50 guy. At least before he was somewhat protected where he beat Cena clean once, and would mostly beat everyone else. Now he's gotten pinned by Roman (albeit in a tag match) and beat by Deano twice already.

And this hurts both guys in my opinion. Dean, now w/ the IC title is now guaranteed to not win the Rumble or challenge Roman or anything like that, and essentially will slowly kill him. Owens, now beat by Deano who doesn't stand a chance against Roman or Cena, can only get pushed down the card, but how much fucking lower does it get than the IC title? Either they ignore this loss and somehow push him up the card (doubt it), or he slowly fills his mold in the 50/50 club and eventually becomes a regular on superstars
>>
>>825119
I'M A BIG MEANIE, SO HERE IT GOES
>>
File: 1448238395018.jpg (209KB, 652x505px) Image search: [Google]
1448238395018.jpg
209KB, 652x505px
>>825077
>IWC
I really hate this meme.
>>
>>825123
I AM PUNCHING HIM NOW, U MAD, CROWD?
>>
>>825127
>>825123
>>825119
>>825118
why are you talking to yourself
>>
>>825130
it was a good simulation of crowd response to owens, to be perfectly quite honest
>>
>>825135
He could of gotten legit heat if he beat someone smarks enjoy (deanetty). Also the crowd was smarky as shit and people like Owens Sasha and Deano got pops

your argument and attempt at banter is as invalid as your heterosexuality
>>
>>825143
#btfo
>>
>>825089
Sorry, feud was a poor choice of words. I just want a belt back in KO's hands until John comes back. You're dumb as bricks if you don't think Cena gets his title back, if not the day he returns, the very next PPV.

If nothing else it would set up for some kind of three way dynamic between Cena/KO/Del Rio for when Cena returns.
>>
>>825143
welp he didn't. he was a one trick pony that should have never gotten out of nxt. go shove breeze's selfie stick up your ass
>>
>>825149
theres a reason he got called up quicker than shitters like breeze. He killed it in literally every aspect through the development process and in the ring. Same with Neville. The difference is that the fat fuck could actually work a mic and got over with the NXT scouts because of his promos to begin with. His character was solid as fuck and proved he could sell merch.. (assuming from the amount of shirts and other shit he gets every month)

Hes been put over by dudes like rock, austin haitch and even Hogan for a reason. Suck the diarrhea that comes out of my ass.
>>
>>825155
>He killed it in literally every aspect through the development process
except the gym im guessing.
>>
>>825158
killed it there too. Listen to the jerishill podcast.

He was slimmer when he made his debut in NXMEME
>>
File: 1448933991079.png (32KB, 197x188px) Image search: [Google]
1448933991079.png
32KB, 197x188px
>>825158
>>
>>825155
>Hogan

yeah, ko's super awesomeness is 100% the reason that the wwe cleansed themselves of hogan. definitely no other reason that happened
>>
>>825163
what the fuck are you on about?

Hogan was talking about being the guy who saw Owens' potential(which is probably a load of shit because its Hogan) and not getting any credit for it
>>
>>825168
maybe you should make complete sentences instead of memespeak
>>
File: 479px-1371333204502.jpg (17KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
479px-1371333204502.jpg
17KB, 479x479px
>>825170
>>
>>825170
Pham, you're dumb
>>
HE'S FAT
>>
divas champ soon lamo
>>
>>825202
hes wife could she has the look.
>>
he will get in the match for the big title right?
>>
>>825223
i hope... soon, because shit like this is what kills the fuck out of his momentum. I don't even know how hes going to recover from this shit.

I REALLY hope they're planning to do something big with him after his inevitable rejob to dean.

It's either push him into the big picture or he's fucked, there's no in between after losing to a shitter like deanetty
>>
>>825245
He's as good as gone lol
>>
File: KOpepe.jpg (54KB, 540x564px) Image search: [Google]
KOpepe.jpg
54KB, 540x564px
>>825248
Fuck this company for getting my hopes up.

This is too unfair
>>
>Brock will win RR to face Sheamus @ Mememania
Screencap this
>>
He's facing Brock at Mania boys!
>>
>>825416
fuck off
>>
I hope that WWE paycheck is good.
>>
File: Rusev-Against-Kevin-Owens.jpg (36KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev-Against-Kevin-Owens.jpg
36KB, 642x361px
Hello Rusev my old friend...
>>
>>825483
>>825487
.....:(
>>
>kicked out of top rope AA
>had to use ropes for Deano's DD
i'm not entirely sure that weird roll up win means something bigger soon
I mean Sheamus, Rusev, and Owens were their top heels so them being booked like shit as well doesn't really mean anything bad for Owens specifically.
Those 3 must have SOMETHING to do come WM season.
>>
the only reason he got called up is because vince loved his "fight owens fight" chant once that didn't catch on even after vince had cena sell that the crowd should chant it during a promo vince lost interest in 6 months time vince will forget who he is and his dementia will lead him to believe owns is actually vader
>>
>>825490
I cackled. Thanks for the laughs in these dark times, anon.

>>825489
hes gonna get the cesaro treatment. watch..
>>
>>825487
Hello Rusev my old friend...
I've come to talk with you again...
because a vision softly sobbing...
left its seeds while I was jobbing...
and the vision that was planted in my brain still remains...
Within the sound... of future endeavours...
>>
honestly the only way he is going to get a push is if he can go another year without an injury then vince will consider putting him in the title picture
all he has to do to get a push now is exchange some special hugs with pat patterson but he's too proud to go the ultimate warrior method of fucking your way to the title
>>
>>825158

I'd bet every cent I'll ever make that Owens is in better shape than you.
>>
>>825250
>KO pepe
>implying pepe is a pleb who doesn't own the original duct tape KO shirt
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.