[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Record Low WWE RAW Rating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 18

File: RLylXWK[1].jpg (91KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
RLylXWK[1].jpg
91KB, 645x370px
>As noted, Monday's WWE RAW, with the final hype for TLC, drew 3.054 million viewers, down from last week's 3.17 million viewers. The final rating for the show was a 2.15 rating, down from last week's 2.21. This is a new record-low rating since the show moved permanently to three hours. The previous low was the November 23rd episode, which garnered a 2.16 rating. It is also the lowest rated episode since September of 1997.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/1208/604572/new-record-low-wwe-raw-rating/

Discuss
>>
>>815878
>2.16 rating
Not even Cena can save this show now.
>>
>let's give Big Show another title run, dammit
>>
>>815891
that was the previous low. this week was 2.15
>>
Is it any surprise?

WWE is just awful now, pretty much unwatchable, and has been for about half a decade now.

I tried getting back into it when The Rock came back a few years back. Most the show is filled with boring promos. I mean promos are important, but jesus Christ, this is literally soap tier quality bullshit now. The few matches they do have are filled with no name jobbers, and maybe a diva match which is maybe OK for a cheeky wank.

The talent they do have is largely not pushed, because Vince and his yes men honesty believe they know better than the fans. How many wrestlers came in the last few and years and we're just naturally over as fuck? Quite a few. But in almost every single case WWE just tried their very best to completely stop them from breaking through that glass ceiling from mid to top tier. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, etc.

Not having a serious rival to push them has made them lazy and arrogant.
>>
>>815878
>The final rating for the show was a 2.15 rating

AHAHAHAHAHA IT FINALLY HAPPENED AND THEN SOME KEK TOLD ME THAT IT WAS A GOOD RAW. THAT WAS THE WORST RAW IN LIKE 20 YEARS
>>
File: 1427772601971.png (202KB, 381x370px) Image search: [Google]
1427772601971.png
202KB, 381x370px
>>815878
>I'm a pretty good listener.
>>
It's over.
>>
Cena, bryan, orton, lesnar, rollins, cesaro, undertaker, sting, and kane are all away for one reason or another. I certainly haven't been watching, but if those guys come back I will.
>>
Is it worst than 1995 New Generation Era with the shitty Diesel title reign and Bret Hart fighting against whatever in mid card forever?
>>
How do they determine the ratings?

How does 3 million viewers translate to a 2.15 rating? I don't know how any of this shit works.
>>
>>816025
It's the rating the percentage of people who were watching television at the time.
>>
>>816024
What does WWE even have this year that compared with Bret "MOTN Every Night" Hart?

(Don't say Cena's US Open. It didn't.)
>>
It's a very sad day. During the height of the Atitude Era the average raiting was over 6.A raw episode even hit 8,1 in 1999.
>>
What if instead of Bryan we had Benoit?
What if instead of Owens we had Lesnar?
What if instead of Sheamus or Rollins we had The Rock?
What if instead of Ambrose we had Austin?
What if instead of New Day we had The Hardyz?
What if instead of Alberto Del Rio we had Eddie Guerrero?
What if instead of Charlotte we had Trish Stratus?
What if instead of Bray Wyatt we had Undertaker?
What if instead of Demon Kane we had Old Kane?
What if instead of Ziggler we had HBK?
What if instead of Swagger we had Angle?
What if instead of Neville we had RVD?

Oh, but yes. It's all Roman's fault, right? Like, there's no way it's because the roster is filled with a bunch of generic, boring, CAW-looking indie darling jobbers who all have zero charisma, right? It must be the fault of the only wrestler who marks (the only fans who matter) seem to care about whose name isn't John Cena.
>>
>>816031
pro tip: the changed the way ratings are counted and there was less channels..
>>
>>816028
>Bret "MOTN Every Night" Hart?
lel its not the same with out the flags bretfag
>>
>>816038
Not him, just enjoy Bret's work, especially in 1995 when he really deserved better
>>
File: Capture.jpg (38KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38KB, 640x350px
>>816035
What if, instead of 4chan, you posted this on YouTube where it belongs?
>>
>>816035
Ziggler, Ambrose, Bryan were all over as fuck and we got Roman pushed instead
Even last Raw when the wyatts showed as ''face'' they got more buzz than any Roman promo
>>
>>816035
Bray would be the next big star if he beat cena and undertaker. The old guys don't want to put anyone over and its starting to kill the business.
>>
>>816035

it's the fault of creative. blaming anyone besides them is like blaming alcohol when a guy beats the shit out of his wife.
>>
>>816046
>Ziggler,
super overselling jobber
>Ambrose
jobber whose beyond repair and even his tumblr fanbase hates now
>Bryan
broken and done for good.
>>
>>816057
pls go back 2 YouTube

> Bryan
> broken

He's already been cleared by 2 impartial doctors

You know why WWE won't let him wrestle
>>
>>816070
>cleared by non wrestling doctors
>You know why WWE won't let him wrestle
yes they dont want him to die or get paralyzed in their ring.
>>
>>816072
> actually believing this

Wow, we got a shoot retard in here.
>>
>>816046
>wyatts

Until the Wyatts (Bray Wyatt especially) are booed out of every building, I'm not watching this shit anymore. Because THIS is what's wrong with wrestling today.

Only jobbers get cheered.
>>
>>816080
...I think you contradicted yourself there, Smarkbustuh Jr.
>>
>>816035
No, it won't be better. You cannot fix shit storyline and the shit direction the company's going. The ones to blame is the creative and writers. Also, it does not help that most people they pushed in the last few years are now stuck in mid card, injured or gone.
>>
>>816084

>Bray Wyatt loses 95% of his matches
>people STILL doesn't see him as a jobber and cheer him regardless

THIS is what is wrong with wrestling.
>>
>>816089
Yes, people liking a performer in SPITE of WWE's atrocious mishandling of them is what's "wrong"

> I only like guys who always win

18+
>>
File: Ayy Lmao.png (50KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy Lmao.png
50KB, 400x250px
>MFW i share my birthday with Dean Ambrose and i am 3 years older than him
>>
It doesn't help that most guys we have right now cannot into promos.
>>
>>816093
do you have more hair? then you got that over him.
>>
>>816098
I have more hairs, i can actually grow a beard and i can make braids with my ass hairs. Poor Dean looks like a 40 years old, when he's only 30.
>>
>>816097
WWE isn't lacking in good mic workers, but it's impossible to cut a good promo if you're scripted to be an insipid WWE babyface or have zero character direction
>>
>>816070
BELEEE DAT YOU TATER TOTS
>>
>>816037
>the changed the way ratings are counted
[citation needed]
>>
Close Cowboys vs redskins game vs an awful show with no main event
>>
TAKE HIM TO SCHOOL, SON
>>
File: what_a_mark.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
what_a_mark.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>816121
>Two shitty teams with shitty records playing a low scoring game causes WWE to pull the same numbers that got WCW canceled in 2001
>My face when you use this as an argument.
LOLWWE
>>
This company deserves to die.

Pro-wrestling is over. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>816091
>I only like guys who always win

There's a fine difference between someone who always wins to someone who always loses. Because when someone wins all the time, they are WINNERS, when someone loses all the time, they are LOSERS.

Being a winner is typically better than being a loser, unless you're a self-loathing twat.
>>
>>816128
Except when it's predetermined, then it means nothing.
>>
>>816132

>then it means nothing

Then that's when you stop watching.
>>
>>816128
You are literally being the kid who only likes Cena & Reigns because they never lose

18+
>>
>>816128
TATER TOTS
A
T
E
R

T
O
T
S
>>
>>816147

You know what, what if Stone Cold and The Rock didn't win most matches, but instead took mostly unprotected losses almost every single match instead?

I'm sure they would still be over.
>>
>>816035
>>>/youtube/
You're lucky you're even getting this much of a response from me.
>>
>>816028
Cena had a Bret vs 123 Kid every US Open match. Bret half assed it unless it was a ppv
>>
>>816147

I'm sure when you were a kid, you also liked the guys who won a lot.
>>
>>816158
My earliest fave wrestler that I can remember was Rey Mysterio Jr.

...in late 90s WCW

That's besides the point, though.
>>
>>816153
Don't forget giving them insipid, milquetoast characters that have to deliver terrible over-scripted lines, when they're not being taken off TV for no reason, that is.
>>
>>816159

I was a huge RVD mark but he didn't win as much as I liked.
>>
>>816157
He really didn't.

Besides the Cesaro matches (because he's just on another fucking level) how many of the US Open Matches were truly worth a crap?

Ziggler? Neville? Zayn? Barrett? Ambrose?
>>
>>816164
>held the tv title for over a year
>didnt win as much as I liked
>>
>>816101
This, exactly.

Fire the soap opera writers, and just give the guys free reign to be themselves on the mic.
>>
>>816170
> soap opera writers

The average writer doesn't even last a year in WWE

Vince is ultimately the problem.
>>
>>816168
ECW isn't WWE

You stupid ass
>>
>> soap opera writers
>The average writer doesn't even last a year in WWE

>Steph is ultimately the problem.

FTFY
>>
>>816174
Steph hasn't had an "official" role in creative for years

If you think Vince is anything but a cancer to his company you're even more delusional than he is
>>
>>816173
oh then the 18+ meme actually is accurate here.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (45KB, 525x650px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
45KB, 525x650px
>>815878
>2.15

Jesus christ.
>>
>>816183

That's what you get for starting RAW with a 16 man tag.
>>
>Steph hasn't had an "official" role in creative for years
>If you think Vince is anything but a cancer to his company you're even more delusional than he is
>>816180

Oh god no, don't get me wrong. I think they're both terrible for the creative direction of WWE.

Getting real tired of Dunn's zooming crash-cam, too.
>>
>>816187

>Steph hasn't had an "official" role in creative for years

You don't seriously believe this do you?
>>
>>816182
How many people do you think got to watch ECW as a Little Jimmy? Like, honestly, c'mon.
>>
>>816187
Getting rid of Vince would get rid of Dunn.

Steph is apparently more content to do PR than have any creative role

Come home, Shane.

>>816189
Did you not pick up on the sarcastic quotation marks?
>>
>>816186
The sad part is that got really interesting when Bray was there with the Yuropoors, but it all went to shit when the Dudley's came out and of course that meant Samoan crew + Lil buddy Dean would be joining in.

Wasted opportunity.
>>
Saving WWE is easy
>Get rid of the authority
>REMOVE SAMOAN
>Let the star be themselves sometimes
>>
>>816192

A face turn for Bray is what he needs, well not face but maybe tweener, the crowd was giving him a great reaction and this would have been a great stable war.

I have no idea why management thinks people want to see Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer on the main roster in 2015. It's literal madness.
>>
>>816194
Face!Bray is good in theory but you know the main roster would fuck it up

Rhino has been solid in NXT. Would much rather watch him than Ramen
>>
>>816194
>I have no idea why management thinks people want to see Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer on the main roster in 2015. It's literal madness.
BRING BACK MUH ATTITUDE ERA!
>>
>>816194
>>816198

It wouldn't matter if Bray DID turn face, he's still a fucking loser. And it's just going to make it even less believable when he actually starts winning again.

The damage is already done, WWE needs to release him.
>>
File: 3243456578798.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
3243456578798.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>I took wrassling out of smoky town halls and by god before i'm done i'll put it back there!

Only Shane-O-Mac can save us now
>>
>>816206
This is the same company that plucked Mark Henry from 15 years of irrelevance and made him one of the best monster heels the company has ever seen

Bray only ever loses to top talent anyway, he's still incredibly protected for somebody on the 2K15 WWE roster
>>
>>816214
>he's still incredibly protected

This is irrelevant when he's never beaten anyone credible.
>>
>>816221
Bray was the only person to pin Bryan clean for the better part of 2 years
>>
>>816226

The reason he won that match wasn't to boost his stock but to kill Bryan's momentum.
>>
>>816231
Can't it be both, with a side of fattening him up for Cena?

You're moving the goalposts now, btw
>>
>>816214

Except Mark Henry has held titles before. Bray Wyatt hasn't won SHIT yet.
>>
>>815878

das what u get when u try to cheap out by not paying Carito
>>
>>816245
Yeah because that gifted Euro Title reign or the ECW Title reign was so essential to the success of the Hall of Pain

You're a dumbfuck
>>
>>816246
Carlito in 2015 isn't even worth the paper his contract's printed on
>>
>>816206

Man, why would you release a talent like Bray? Even if he has lost an excessive amount, he's not actually buried, all you need is a good storyline, kind of like what was going on at the outset of Undertaker and Kane feud.

I'd do it as Bray comes out, says that his time of awaking is coming,that the stars will soon align and his reign of terror is coming. Over the next few months, the Wyatts just ride roughshod over the WWE, kicking the shit out of the entire roster. The Authority are powerless, Ambrose gets crushed, Reigns gets crushed, They call in the Undertaker, Bray personally wrecks his shit. Even some of the heels start to get scared and either join a lose coalition to stop him, and others use the chaos to their advantage. The Wyatts don't care about titles, all they care about is hurting folks. Cena tries to stop them sometime near the beginning, and Bray kayfabe breaks Cena's leg. All this leads up to a massive showdown between Bray and Cena at a major PPV, Cena goes over, but only after he is forced to resort to desperate measures (some sort of weapon, or general dirty move) because Bray takes him to his absolute limit. Since he didn't lose clean, you keep Bray strong, though maybe not as strong, because what just happened is unsustainable.

Boom, Bray is now a top heel.
>>
>>816283
> Reigns get crushed

lol Vince would sooner die
>>
>>816283
And of course, even in a fantasy booking post

CENA
WINS
LOL
>>
post your bets gentleman, are we going to hit a new record low next week? Remember that is a RAW after a PPV or maybe we will have a record low PPV buys
>>
>>816289

More so because he's the top face than me actually wanting him to go over,and because when I wrote it, I was pretty much only thinking about elevating Bray. This is one of those things where you have to have Bray lose, because if you don't you have a character who is too powerful, and Cena is the only one who is booked strong enough to beat someone like this.

I'd rather it be someone more interesting, but these are the times we live in and I doubt that WWE is smart enough to use this as an opportunity to build another top face who steps out from the ranks and slowly is built to the point where he could beat Bray.
>>
>>816075
>>816070
can you elaborate? i'm not the guy you replied to by the way. I thought the fans like bryan and if he's cleared to wrestle why not make the most out of him? especially right now.
>>
File: 1433038387470.gif (2MB, 364x194px) Image search: [Google]
1433038387470.gif
2MB, 364x194px
>>816283
>Bray going over Undertaker
>LOLCENAWINS
Not even Cena has been allowed to go over Taker, why would some fedora tipper would go over him?

Bray should just stick as the mastermind behind his monsters.
>>
>>816297
You could just...have Cena put him over and elevate somebody new

Cena winning once nobody else can is one of the reasons why the 'E is in the shits today
>>
>>816299

You realize that they wanted Cena to break the streak at one point, right?
>>
>>816298
Because he's more over than WWE says he's allowed to be
>>
>>816299
You really need to learn a thing or two.
>>
>>816304
oooh ok that makes sense. thanks
>>
>>816301

I totally agree, like I said, I'd rather it be someone different who is being built simultaneously, when I wrote that post I was purely thinking about how I would make Bray strong.

I honestly don't know who I would pick, but I would love it if there was someone new.

>>816304

Nah man, it's gotta be insurance or PR purposes.
>>
File: stopthepain.webm (727KB, 794x446px) Image search: [Google]
stopthepain.webm
727KB, 794x446px
>>816298

Not the dude you asked, but the general theory is the WWE physician won't clear him because the higher-ups think he'll derail their attempt to give Roman the belt, and no one can go over Roman.
>>
SHEAMUS 2.15 SAYS I JUST FUCKED MY SHIT UP
>>
>>816310

And by new, I mean someone who isn't in the main event scene, not someone who they pull out of nowhere (no NXT guys coming out of nowhere to beat the big bad)
>>
>>816310
Bryan has already been medically cleared by *2* NFL doctors
>>
>>816316
>NFL doctors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io6hPdC41RM
>>
>>816316

Man, there is no way that they would be letting him languish on on the sideline with this recent ratings dip. There has to be a better reason, I cant believe they would be so dumb to let one of their most over guys sit for such a dumb reason.
>>
>>816318
WWE's head physician is portrayed in that movie and gets absolutely fucking destroyed by it

Y'know? The quack who's refusing to clear Bryan?

>>816320
...it's 2015 WWE. How are you surprised by this?
>>
>>816321
Yes so now hes super uptight about clearing people who shouldnt be cleared
>>
>>816296
It won't be any higher than 2.13
>>
>>816323
I truly hope you don't genuinely believe this

Also, remind me again, if WWE is so concerned with concussions why did TOMMY FUCKING DREAMER just main event RAW?
>>
I can't wait til football season ends and the ratings still don't improve.
>>
>>815878
soon the ratings will be as bad as the UFC
>>
>>816057
Doesn't matter if you like them or not personally, they are undoubtedly a draw, and that's what the business is all about.

Getting a wrestler who gets a natural pop like Bryan does is INCREDIBLY rare. Those yes chants are the sound of money, and WWE is cutting its nose off to spite its face by trying their level best to bury him.
>>
>>816057
why bring up tumblr as if its wwe community is indicative of anything
>>
File: brandon lee.jpg (75KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
brandon lee.jpg
75KB, 563x800px
>H-HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE MODERN WWE! WWE IS THE ONLY GOOD REAL WRESTLING GOING AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS A JOKE! G-GO BACK TO YOUTUBE YOU MARK! YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK! *buys shitty WWE merchandise and pays for WWE Network*

The cognitive dissonance amongst the 'E babies is pretty hilarious.
>>
Bets on when we see the first 1.99 or under? I reckon the Christmas week episode.
>>
>>816414
The Raw after Roman wins the rumble.
>>
>>816267
Yeah there'd be no point now. He was so much more fun a heel than the "I am going to CRUSH you. I am going to BREAK you. This isn't just about [what it's about]" type though.
>>
>>816299
>Bray should just stick as the mastermind behind his monsters.

I think this is why no one minds him losing ALMOST ALWAYS, it's still scary that those psychos will do whatever he says.

Side note I really like the small one's 'follow the leader' jacket.
>>
>>816313
That's not PG
>>
It's just so boring now.
>>
Joe's run against Balor is how a competent heel should be booked.
He makes the champ passed out thrice makes him looks like a complete chum.
>>
>>816482

That's not sports entertaining enough. The heel always needs to be running away from fights damn it!
>>
>>815878
Five fucking WWE threads. I Came here thinking "Oh, cool, martial arts" what I got was a bunch of twelve year olds.
>>
>>816526
>I Came here thinking "Oh, cool, martial arts"

Why would you think that when the board name is "Alternative Sports & Wrestling"?

My sides.
>>
>>816528
Because wrestling is a fucking martial art. It's not what those people do you fucking mongoloid. What those people do is slap, hug, and flex nuts into a microphone
>>
>>816529
wow you seem upset.

it seems like you accidentally opened the wrong board. this is the wrestling board my friend
>>
>>816530
Apparently it's not. Because WWE is not wrestling. You're just an absolute idiot that likes entertainment made for children.
>>
>>816529

So why don't you go make a real wrestling thread instead of crying in here?
>>
File: 1.png (5KB, 422x58px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
5KB, 422x58px
>>816531
I am so sorry to hear about your disability

allow me to help you understand
>>
>>816532
Because it would die because no one is interested in talking about it. In the time since the initial merge has cooled down non-WWE threads have been at the top repeatedly, plenty of martial arts threads. He's just mad because he clearly has a stake in "REAL WRESTLING"
>>
>>816529

THIS AIN'T RASSLIN!
>>
>>816544
I don't at all. What I have a stake in is the intellectual and cultural evolution of my species. And you people are all so stupid that you love WWE and don't even understand that it is the one thing on telivision that's dumber than jerry springer and shallower than "Flavor of love" and no person worthy of a single iota of respect could possibly enjoy that trash after middle school.
>>
File: yanogedo.jpg (72KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yanogedo.jpg
72KB, 576x1024px
>>816552
I'm one of the invading wrestlefags and actually agree with this.
WWE is trash right now. And isn't that mentally stimulating at it's peak either. Only watch it for (and increasingly small number of) the talent.
>>
>>816555
i hate this guy

>inb4 worked
>>
>>816552
You having such an obsession that you rove a nearly dead board trying to pick a fight because people like something you don't is a lot sadder.
>>
>>816303
But they realized that was stupid, like when Cena defeated the returning Brock.

>>816305
No you.

>>816471
Thats the best part of him, sure he loses a lot but its not like doesnt go down witouth a fight.

Mind games and the cult leader angle do well for him.
>>
Put the belt on Roman already so they can find out first hand what an awful choice it was to focus the entire roster on getting Roman over when the ratings continue to plummey during his reign. He'll be worse than Diesel.
>>
>>816578
this. its honestly annoying and insultinga s fuck that they shoehorn roman into everything now but wont put the belt on him due to 'backlash'. how fucked is this company
>>
>>816128
This sounds like something Vince would write for a heel promo.
>>
>>816552
>What I have a stake in is the intellectual and cultural evolution of my species.

Then you should probably make sure that you don't let your stock into the genepool
>>
>>816558
Buy YTR's DVD, mark.
>>
>>815878
>people think this means shit

They could fall to the foot of their mountain and still be looking down on their competition.
>>
>>816695
Being King of the Canyon doesn't exactly mean shit, does it?

> Why make billions when we could make...millions
>>
>>816703
Just their genuine lack of effort suggests that as long as they're the King doubt they care which court they preside over.
>>
>>816709
Even if the court has shrunk by 70% since Nitro got cancelled?
>>
If they were smart they would stop producing WWE as a HD extravaganza and do deliberate Lo-FI. They wouldn't need all these airbrushed men and women caked in makeup, and people would tune in BECAUSE it isn't like really life, not because they want to pretend it is.

There should be loads of vintage synths and pastel type colors.
>>
>>816720
>they're still pushing Roman despite massive criticisms, glaring flaws and overwhelming negative feedback earlier this year
>there were literally rumours they were booking their Champions intentionally poorly to warm fans to the concept of a Roman Title Run due to the alternative being meaningfully bad

Yeah they don't care. They just want to be the King and have their way even if it's over a court of mice.
>>
>>816720
>Even if the court has shrunk by 70% since Nitro got cancelled
they changed how ratings are counted, more channels so more competition for views, less people have cable but yes worse product.
>>
>>816035

==============b

bring it back
>>
>>816544
>no one is interested in talking about it

Well then that's your problem homo
>>
>>815878
>South Park almost drawing as much as Raw
JUST
>>
File: 1429487063952.png (463KB, 721x506px) Image search: [Google]
1429487063952.png
463KB, 721x506px
>>816035
>New Day = Hardys

Nigga
Usos=Hardys
>>
File: shrug.jpg (49KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
49KB, 555x407px
Welp Vince doesn't seem to give a fuck and Hunter just wants NXT to be the new RAW.

Guess I'll get into UFC.
>>
>>816823
nah, senpai. you should have gotten into ufc circa 2009 when Brock was in it.
>>
>>816830
Connor McGregor seems to be the new heel today and I'm dying to see Rousey get her ass kicked again and Punk is scheduled to fight in the summer.

More things to look forward there than in WWE
>>
The Shield is what eventually killed the WWE. All of them are talented wrestlers to some degree, but are all boring and uninteresting characters. They will always be just a bunch of midget Diesel bodyguard knock-offs.
>>
File: 1445865959442.png (224KB, 536x373px) Image search: [Google]
1445865959442.png
224KB, 536x373px
>memers here will still defend Reigns
>>
>>816844
nope he's literally Vince's last cancer until the old man dies and Hunter banishes him
>>
Can we just put a bullet in this fucking company? The writers/Vince are actually retarded. Jesus fucking christ you could pick me and 3 fucking retards on /asp/ and we would get a 3 rating in a month.
>>
>>816848
But Ramen is one of Gaitch's guys.

Vince wanted to push Big E, but HHH convinced him to make Ramen the "man" instead.
>>
>>816860
>Big E

Holy shit would've been Lashley 2.0
>>
>>816860
I love big e buy xaivier would have been a better choice. He has been good solo in the past.
>>
>>816859
>Me and 3 retards from /asp/ and the ratings go up to 3.

That depends. Most people on here prefer matches over the entertainment aspect. The writers are shit now but I do give them credit for balancing out what could be seemingly entertaining and story driven (I'm excluding Divas from this cause that's day time soap opera trash). /asp/ mostly focuses on matches rather than building up a wrestlers character which is a bit more important than actual wrestling.

Don't believe me watch 3 tables with Regal and he's right when he says most people remember theme songs or a moment when a character did something that pretty much had nothing to do with actual wrestling.

I know everyone here says "Oh i could write and book better than those retards at RAW" but even I don't think I could keep a consistent show and entertain a large audience for consecutive weeks for a 3 hour time slot.
>>
>>816869
Im actually more of a story guy myself and i hate what they are doing.inwatch raw more as a soap i dont expect the acting/wrestling to be always great its just a plus. But i expect good stories and i think they have done a shit job. In terms of just story lines i think the job they had done is terrible and very poorly thought out.
>>
>>816844

No one is defending him, but making every post of yours related to him suggest you belong somewhere like reddit.
>>
I really love reading all this WWE butthurt and smark bullshit everyday in /asp/, really I do.. . Niggaz don't know about the puroresu.You don't even have to understand the language the commentators are speaking to enjoy a match, it's a thing of fucking beauty.
>>
>>816869
>I don't think I could keep a consistent show and entertain a large audience for consecutive weeks for a 3 hour time slot.
What about you and 20+ other writers?
>>
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS...
>>
>>816879
You need just one head writer Paul Heyman. I bet he'd do something with UFC since it's getting more buzz than WWE right now.
>>
>>816864
> xavier
> the face of WWE
holy fucking shit what world do you live in?
Fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>816890
He's definitely becoming the social media face. UpUpDownDown is 100 times more entertaining it's great now but once Vince gets his old decrepit dick into it..well might as well enjoy it now.
>>
>>816894
>He's definitely becoming the social media face
worked well for ryder.
>>
>>815878
Just give this shitfest the lethal injection.

>Creative putting literally no effort into writing interesting storylines
>What's left of the roster is being neutered to make Ramen look strong
>The only two stars WWE has "created" in the last 8 years are gone
>Talent isn't given any direction, simply trading wins every week

It's never going to improve. Vince doesn't give a fuck about how bad it is, because to him it doesn't matter. There's no competition, and no interest in what fans want. It's just going to get worse and worse until the company finally tanks.
>>
>>816955
the difference being that Ryder do that on his own and Woods has the backup of the suits
>>
>>816035
I'll bite.

Bringing back old superstars won't improve the booking at all, they would be booked the same way current ones are because the creative team is crap today is just crap.
>>
>>815878
and it's not even because people have something better to watch

they're just getting sick of this tame junk
>>
>>816861
That's what he wanted i bet. Damn that would have been cool.
>>
>>816832
All that shit is irrelevant except Punk. You actually want to watch that boring crap? Just get into a tv show or just play games.
>>
>>816860
> this myth

S - T - O - P
>>
>>816138
No, you watch for the characters and in-ring story.

Hence, why we're all pissed at how bad it is right now.
>>
>>816245
Literally never been in a tit'll match. Apparent IRL he doesn't care about them.
>>
>>816221
>Ambrose
>ryback
>Y2J
>Bryan

Going through his wins and losses rhougj, he's lost an unbelievable amount. Like, he never wins.
>>
>>816035
>What if instead of New Day we had The Hardyz?

Are you saying you'd rather have two stoners who can't speak rather then the highlight of raw every week?

Other then that, as long as creative is the way it is, it's always gonna be shit.

Hard to fix roman though desu
>>
WWE BTFO
BACK TO /SP/ YOU KEKS
>>
>>817358
I would tell you to go back to /woo/ and stay there but no one there likes you either
>>
>>817454
Bray was in the title match at MITB last year
>>
>>817826
> nobody likes you

18+
>>
>>817459
>bryan
fair enough but that heat is long gone
>Y2J
""""""""""CREDIBLE"""""""""
and also, he actually lost clean to Jobbercho - absolutely clean like a chump - before beating him in a rematch
>Ryback
kek
>Ambrose
He only won because of a TV
>>
>>817878
He beat Ambrose like a drum in their Ambulance Match on RAW

(Which was by far their best)
>>
>>817882
>on RAW
Sadly this doesn't mean anything
>>
>>817883
Does anything, in WWE?
>>
>>816876

I've tried and whilst I enjoy the more technical side I'm not really a fan of the whole strong style thing.

>look at us throw a hundred forearms at each other whilst we no sell worse than ultimate warrior
>we're so tough!

It just looks stupid.
>>
The reason why Bryan is so overrated is because Cena never gotten his rematch against him. Because of such, Cena never gotten his win back, so Bryan is always going to be over until that happens.
>>
>>817893
I hate that spot, they do it in almost every match. It's the pure equivalent of the boo/cheer punch trading which plagues Cena's matches. At least they can sell the impact though. Cena's selling is pure shite.
>>
Bray Wyatt isn't really the next "face of fear", but is literally a parody of what neckbeards are.
>>
File: 1440217785283.jpg (39KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440217785283.jpg
39KB, 400x500px
>>816191
>Come home Shane

Is he gonna come back
>>
>>817919
and owens is what IWC/neckbeards think they are.
>>817940
hes been replaced by a bad ass sexy rebel that started the attitude era and made NXT. Not even sure if vince brings up shane at all but his son hhh he talks about all the time.
>>
>>815878
I think that while WWE isn't doing itself any favors with maintaining its old loyal audience, this is moreso due to the fact that professional wrestling has been losing its mainstream appeal over time. This was inevitably going to happen either way, VKM's ideas are just accelerating the downfall.

Maybe that's what he wants. Destroy the legacy his father left behind because he doesn't want to be "the wrestling guy." I think maybe that's why he and his son are so estranged. His kid got out and he's jealous.
>>
>>817919

Wyatt is a perfect example of why you never give a neckbeard attention.

Because they will just breathe their cheeto breath down your neck until you whup their sorry ass.
>>
>>816860
[Citation needed]
>>
>>818928
Someone's a smarkbusta fan
>>
I think the big problem is the promos. None of the wrestlers seem to be able to convey anything more than slight annoyance with each other.

I'd like to see one of them attempt the old Macho Man/Hogan style interview promos.
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 1242x1621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 1242x1621px
>>
>>816263
Wasn't he a World Heavyweight Champion before?
>>
>>816022
nobody wants to see cena/orton/kane anymore, they've been over exposed for the last 10 years

Apart from Cesaro and Rollins, all the others are starting to wind down their careers, including Bryan unfortunately, too many injuries arevcatching up with him. Shame WWE took so fuckin long to pull the trigger on him. They left money on the table there bigtime
>>
>>816024
Agreed that Diesel was brutal, he was an even blander version of Roman reigns, and this was back when you could say what you wanted in your promos. Never liked Nash anyway, always thought he was too cool for school and did what was best for him rather than trying to get both guys over.
>>
>>816028
Can't believe they fucked up Sandow so badly at WM.. letting a big slow walrus like the big show win just to get a photo of him posing with the trophy.. was it really worth ending the 2nd most popular baby face in the companys push for a fucking photo op that nobody wanted to see. Who'd pay money to see the big show do anything anymore.
>>
>>816088
DESU it's Vinces fault. He gets final say on everything that goes out. The writers might have 50 good ideas and throw them out there to him and he'll pick the 2 lamest ones, and combine them to make it sound like it was his idea. Then when it turns to shit, he'll blame the other guys for coming up with his shitty idea.. case in point, Paul heymans treatment after the ECW debacle
>>
>>816052
In fairness, if you were married to Debra, you'd probably drink too..
>>
>>816035

I dont think anyone with a brain is blaming Reigns, I hope he realises they arent booing HIM personally in arenas, they're booing the creators, writers and Vince for their stubborness. The roster is an embarassment of riches for athlethic guys now, and about 4-5 of those could be absolute monster faces or heels if booked by a cornette type who knows how to get the crowd on your side..

Also, get fucking rid of the announcers.. Cole/JBL and King were shown up bigtime by Xavier woods during the PPV

Nobody blames Homer and Bart for the Simpons turning to shit.
>>
>>816189
Yeah Id find it hard to believe her grubby little fingers werent all over that love quadrangle shitfest with lana, rusev, summer rae and ziggler.. man that was toxic, glad lana and rusev blew the lid off it and forced it to finish early cos it was killing everyones career
>>
>>816191
I eat healthy and exercise most days not because I wanna live long for my own sake, but because I want to know a time where Kevin Dunn isnt trying to kill wrestling and replace it with spots entertainment
>>
>>816194
Yeah,, Tommy Dreamer.. jesus.. RVD must have been washing his hair that night..
>>
>>827632
no i would be busy motorboating and playing with those tits constantly
>>
>>816206

No way should Wyatt be released. Hes one of the few guys on the roster with great promo skills, a distinct moveset (no fucking super kicks thank you very much) and a well defined character. WWE have fucked it up somewhat by not giving him a firm direction, he meanders from feud to feud, he needs to have a multi year endgame with a stable as physically intimidating as his.
>>
>>827805
>Hes one of the few guys on the roster with great promo skills,
rambling and making no sense is not a great promo.
>a well defined character
a jobber who doesnt know what hes doing
>a stable as physically intimidating as his.
yes the other guys not him
just release him and give the family to BO the BOlievers
>>
>>816245
Mark Henry was/is all mass and no gravitas. You never felt like he was going to go for the big title and win it, pure enhancement talent who (to his credit) got a sweet iron clad contract beyond what his abilities should have earned him
>>
>>816311
This is the only plausible explanation, they wont risk another royal rumble situation where bryan doesnt immediately get repushed to the top
>>
>>816843
Please dont compare the worst champion of the new generation era with Rollins or Ambrose, they can wrestle rings around his 5 moves of snooze
>>
>>817917
That's his gimmick! Borrowed it from hogan..

Did anyone see Del Rios complete lack of selling at the PPV by the way?
>In ankle lock for 2 mins,
>immediately gets up into the ring and climbs to the top rope without any difficulty

Cunt wasnt afraid to work those chair shots either, swagger was being far too respectful to him when he used to chair, the cunt deserved more than a couple of receipts for all those welts he left on his back.
>>
We aren't ever going to get a Rhyno gore are we?

FUCK THIS COMPANY
>>
>>827840
All his promos have to be solo efforts cos nobody on the roster is capable of (or not allowed to) verbally jousting like austin/jericho/rock/hart in their primes. Hes not allowed to say shit like 'im gonna skin your kid roman and wear her like a hat' cos its PG shite now. He never breaks character or belittles his opponents gimmicks like Cena does constantly without being reprimanded. His entrance gets the crowd involved too. The feud with the undertaker, he carried the entire thing cos the wwe didnt bother their asses getting the undertaker to interact at all for 6-7 weeks. I'd like to see any of the rest of the roster have some sort of build up to a match with an inanimate object

Are you saying its his fault that creative and booking fuck him over, therefore they should release him because of that?

He is the mouthpiece and the brain, you dont throw away your mouth or brain because they are smaller body parts than your arms and legs.
>>
>>816529

Pro wrestling is very much based in forms of real wrestling called collar and elbow and catch.
>>
>>815878

I don't think WWE will last until Triple H and Steph take over. Shane is 5 times more exciting as a front man than either. He seems like the natural heir to the company.
>>
>>815878

Some Japanese wrestling company will probably buy WWE within the next 2 decades. Serves Vince right for buying out his competition.
>>
>>828396
Literally can't and won't happen. Why would the McMahons sell all that stock?
>>
>>828052
but favorites like nature girl and roman do spears.
He should tell the ryback to do the gore for him.
>>
>WWE's lowest ratings in nearly 20 years
>somehow marks will make excuses
>>
>>828433

Because the value dropped and they have to bail out?
>>
>>828648
he will rather the company die than let someone other than perhaps shane buy him out.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.