[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Cena appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: wwe-john-cena-images-4[1].png (656KB, 393x420px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-john-cena-images-4[1].png
656KB, 393x420px
Greatest of all time
>>
Why won't he put anyone over?
>>
>>805375
>best in the world
>losing
>>
post here lads
>>
>>805350
This is true. All the smarks hate him now but trust me.
In about 10-20 years we will all see that John Cena is the greatest WWE superstar of all time.
>>
>>805375
what about del rio?
>>
>>806644
>poster boy for the "I'm doing it for the kids" PG era
>implying he's not partly responsible for the current awful state of WWE
Even Diesel and Bret didn't do this much damage when they were champion
>>
>>806714
he already buried him the first go around.
>>
>>806644
>Ruined the main event scene
>Killed Nexus
>Refuses to make anyone look good, always needing his win back
>>
The one and only champ.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 408x408px
I saw John cent at the grocery store and went for a handshake but he grasped my cock and balls HARD. i got pissed but he is a big dude so I just let him molest me right in front of the Macintosh apples, it was terrifying. What was I supposed to do?
>>
Indie smarks actually boo this guy when the man has had nothing but great matches this entire year and has given opportunity for other people to main event.
>>
He was the best this year again. GIving the chance to main event RAWs to anybody, maybe he should have dropped the title more times, but it is obvious that he did a great work this year.
>>
>>807032
lol outside of his matches against Rollins and the first one against Owens his PPV matches were the shits
>>
File: cockdaddy.gif (2MB, 442x640px) Image search: [Google]
cockdaddy.gif
2MB, 442x640px
>>807030
Damn, i had a similar experience. I saw Cena at a grocery store in St. Petersburg, FL . I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>807341
Found the virgin
Fuck off back to wew faggot
>>
>>807032
He can have great matches with great opponents but he till wrestles like a spastic ballerina and can't sell for shit. And no, I don't mean how he's booked to kick out of everything and win after being beaten down forever - I mean his selling is fucking crap.

His matches are only so good because the stakes are so high because he's John fucking Cena. Basically because if his booking. You're on the edge of your seat because someone might be handing him his first clean loss in years or one of three in a decade.
>>
File: ikumjynhtbgf.jpg (85KB, 450x644px) Image search: [Google]
ikumjynhtbgf.jpg
85KB, 450x644px
>>
File: BJCSIvPCMAATsKA.jpg (57KB, 599x674px) Image search: [Google]
BJCSIvPCMAATsKA.jpg
57KB, 599x674px
>tfw his annoying wigger phase is more welcome now after he's burying every person he touches
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 312x176px
I went to go see Night Of Champions live a few months back. He had the most cheers and boos. This guy definitely gets people's attention. He's cemented his place as a hall of famer in my eyes and I think we have a few more years left of him. He's a great performer and puts on great matches every single time he steps through that curtain. He's one of the reasons why I got into wrestling back in 2003. It does make me feel bad when he gets all this heat just because the guy is always over but he brings in the money for VKM, just for doing his job very well. He enjoys wrestling for us and we should really appreciate him
>>
>was naked in Trainwreck
>playing a drug dealer in an upcoming movie

It's like he's a teen celebrity trying to escape his childhood career.
>>
>>809353
> he gets people's attention

A guy who's been pushed as THE top babyface for the past decade+ should accomplish more than that
>>
File: JoniMaisema.jpg (14KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
JoniMaisema.jpg
14KB, 236x354px
Mirin' those arms
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.