[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The state of 2015 for Wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: oh no.gif (3MB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.gif
3MB, 200x178px
Am I the only one who thinks that 2015 has been an overall bad year for wrestling? From deaths in the ring, deaths of legends all over the place, forced pushes, low ratings or even being kicked off their network, shoot fights, premature retirements, wrestlers leaving their companies, and a large sum of injuries?

The last year that I can recall that had a ton of shit wreck everybody was 2007.
>>
Smarks ruined wrestling
>>
NXT has been consistently good outside of that rough patch, ROH has been solid this year and Lucha Underground was amazing

>>803763
kill yourself Smarkbustuh kek
>>
I get Bret Hart enjoys the current state of WWE because it reminds him of when they were so much in the shits they gave him the belt
>>
>>803761
What shoot fights have there been this year? Not doubting it im just curious.
>>
Only fat nerds or kids watch wrestling in 2015. Wrestling is dead.
>>
>>803770
This, you have to expand your horizons in order to fully enjoy pro wrestling. Indy/puro lovers get hate but we're the ones who get the most enjoyment out of wrestling.
>>803839
Probably the Act Yasukawa/Yoshiko incident.
>>
>>803761
It's been dire. NXT has been the bright spot, although with some of their best people leaving and the crowd getting memer every week it is starting to get worse. They need to move to a new venue or tour for live shows.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 501x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 501x512px
>>804046

I just watched that stardom shoot. Whoa...

Talk about drama.
>>
>>803761
It depends. If you wanna say its been the worst year for mainstream WWE, you could possibly be right. NXT and Lucha Underground has been amazing.
>>
>>804437
> NXMeme has been amazing
Maybe for the first half a year. As soon as neville left it turned to shit
>>
>>804455
Only the Eva Marie stuff.
>>
>>804437

This 2bh
>>
>>804513
Fuck off faggot
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>804570
> He unironically likes Eva Marie
>>
>>804573
> thinking i like eva marie and am not just saying that NXT has been shit since Neville left
Dont use constanza face. Thats a spee meme, aspies like you cannot use it.
>>
File: 1437688814685.png (371KB, 537x528px) Image search: [Google]
1437688814685.png
371KB, 537x528px
>>804513
>eva marie isn't the greatest heel in the history of pro wrestling

ok marcus
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>804601
> He thinks ezz pea invented Constanza-meme
> Standing up for the board that threw him out
>>
>>803761
>The state of 2015 for Wrestling

yep, it's still fake, move on
>>
>>804633

>IDS FAKE IDS FAKE xD
>>
>>804649
are you having a seizure?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 642x361px
For WWE only really every other promotion besides TNA is chillin.
>>
>>804455
Neville was gone by March
>>
>>803761
Probably one of the worst years for WWE, but other promotions are gaining viewers thanks to the shit state of their shows, so its a bitter sweat situation.
>>804849
Isn't TNA going to the shit too? Last I read, they were loosing their tv deal.
>>
>>804427
Plus Honma's supposedly been beating his long term gf.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.