[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

/wwe/ General #1662: Dean "Best face since Austin"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 50

File: DeanAmbrose.jpg (157KB, 620x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DeanAmbrose.jpg
157KB, 620x320px
Ambronies unite
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
How many /asp/ trip fags look like this
>>
>>800197
if this post ends in 8 dean will go bald before 35
>>
>>800196
>cant even get them in a slow board
sad tbvh smdh
>>
If dubs I return and take back the championship
>>
>>800214
I miss J&J security. Did WWE give any proper explanation for their disappearance?
>>
>>800216

Probably either because Brock did too much damage to them, or there was going to be a storyline where J&J abandoned him again?
>>
Should WWE even bother keeping up with kayfabe nowadays?
>>
>>800220
I dont think so, but I'd still like them to do promotional media appearances "in-character" save for a few
>>
>coles banter
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vgmlltWgpU4
>>
File: 1385002623171.jpg (87KB, 640x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385002623171.jpg
87KB, 640x512px
>mfw watching Stone Cold's Podcasts

They are pretty interesting and give you a good insight on what goes on. He asks the right questions.
>>
>>800193
>Best face since Austin

Deanetty fans are so insufferable.
>>
>>800243
>implying it's not true
>>
File: goof.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goof.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>/asp/
>>
>i only watch wwe
>>
NXT was better as a game show
>>
>There's already some early talk of Brock Lesnar entering the Royal Rumble and if he does, there are some who think he'll be the winner.
>>
>>800193
>>800246
>deanetty drones
>>
>>800267
Name a better face to come after Austin than Ambrose
>Pro tip: You can't
>>
Thread is ruined thanks to retarded OP.
Actually hoping the jannie deletes this one tbhfam.
>>
File: botchamania.gif (2MB, 360x217px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
botchamania.gif
2MB, 360x217px
>>800246

It isn't. Worst US champ of all time and Daniel Bryan gets louder pops than le crazy man and his lazy ass wrestling style.

Smarks like to put Roman under the microscope, but you'll never hear them mouth off about how sloppy Deanetty is in the ring. He literally phones it in all the time.
>>
This is worse than threads with nothing but
>reigns a shit
>but he not champion
>but reigns a shit!
>but he no champion!
>>
>>800266
Nah brah if he enters he's obviously winning with his power level, would be too obvious. Daniel Bryan should definitely win it
>>
Does Vince even care anymore?
Like, is he even awake to watch RAW anymore?
>>
>>800299
What can they do to improve it though? Lets ignore the whole Roman WHC fiasco. How would you make the IC/US title feuds more entertaining?

Don't bother with tag team, its always boring. The Usos and Lucha Dragons are double penetrating the New Day. They are losing their titles the next time its on the line.
>>
You kids know this stuff is fake, right?
>>
File: 1409022610351.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409022610351.webm
2MB, 720x405px
>I have literally stopped watching and stopped giving a shit and stopped posting regularly in /wwe/ ever since based Cena left

BASED CENA
>>
File: oWLzNUa.jpg (116KB, 524x808px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oWLzNUa.jpg
116KB, 524x808px
Haha :D. Look at this funny image I found on reddit!

XD
>>
>>800315
> what can they do to improve RAW?

Literally fucking everything?
>>
>people hate on BMJ and le Jasetthy

ROMAN record(RECORD) low(LOW) Janetty
>>
>tfw wcw 2.0 wont happen because cena is too loyal to jump ship and give a new company a boost like hogan did
I don't think Punk would be enough
>>
>>800346
cena would

cena is tired of getting pushed around, he has no pull backstage and im sure hes not happy with creative right now
>>
>>800345
Cena stepping out of the main event made me realise why he was there all the time since Punk fucked off.
Cena=Bryan>Anyone else in WWE
>>
>>800348
kek don't be silly anon
>>
>>800346
Bryan and Orton could and would probably do that.
Wouldn't be Cena/Hogan tier but pretty close.
>>
>>800348
> Cena has no pull backstage

Tell that to The Nexus
>>
>>800353
>punk, orton and bryan in a heel stable
>punk as the talker
>orton goes back to kayfabe injuring people
>bryan goes back to his chickenshit heel persona that throws aj infront of people to protect himself
Would be entertaining tbqh
>>
>>800354
tell what? that pj black put ricky steamboat on literal life support and vince killed the nexus?
>>
>>800357
Cena insisted on the finish that happened

I.E. no-selling death and crushing Nexus's top 2 members all in under 3 minutes
>>
>>800359
>cena

you mean vince? cena is always covering for vince's shit
>>
>>800361
No, I mean Cena. Edge & Jericho discussed this at-length on a podcast.
>>
>>800362
yes and cena was covering for vince

fucking mark
>>
>>800364
>using "derogatory" wrestling lingo
>thinks cena would do that for no reason
m8....
>>
>>800366
>for no reason

cena is a huge company guy that didnt do a reality show gig a couple years ago because vince said no, mark
>>
>>800364
> Cena was covering for Vince

You're a delusional retard.
>>
>tfw no yes man
>tfw BMJ will be wasted on Zombiekek or Rometty
>tfw notista nomineral next mania

JUST
>>
>>800318
Just like every sport.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIDekdv8Sio
Would this work as an entrance theme for anyone in the WWE right now with a gimmick to fit it? Sasha maybe?
>>
>>800000
>>
>>800384
>0s
Literally shit and no one cares
>>
>>800216
bork fucked up joey's shoulder
>>
DEAD
E
A
D

GENERAL
E
N
E
R
A
L
>>
>>800417
>mr. czw general
of course its dead.
>>
>>800383
after editing it could possibly work for a heel but there are no diva's that fit this song currently.
>>
>>800417
>complains that it's slow at 7 am
literally our slowest hour everyday
>>
The current state of the title picture across all titles shows what happens when you only push certain wrestlers and leave others to dry.
Hell US title picture is Del Rio and Fucking Swagger right now.
>>
>>800193
AMBROSE IS LITERALLY REDDIT: THE WRESTLER
>>
>>800474
no reddit has a few redeeming qualities, deanetty doesnt.
>>
>>800473
I like how it only took a month of Cena leaving for the IC and US title to switch back to their proper places on the card.
>>
>>800489
That's because Del Rio a shit without Ricardo + luxury cars.
>>
>>800458
>62 posts in around 10 hours
DEAD
E
A
D
>>
>>800345

Roman isn't the champion though you nimrod.
>>
>>800474
Nah, that would either be:

1. Bray Wyatt - Fat neckbeard in a fedora.
2. Bad News Barrett - Literally memegenerator, the wrestler.
>>
>>800493

Idiot
>>
>>800493
thats what happens when you start a general with a fedora/IWC opinion and a deanetty thread it fails
>>
>>800502
>he thinks this general hasnt lost half or more of its posters since the /sp/ purge
>half of the ones that stayed just make new threads everytime they want to post
Idiot
>>
>>800507
The OP doesn't matter you faggot
>>
>>800474
That's Cesaro.
>>
>>800508
it's nighttime on a Sunday, stop being retarded. There is nothing to talk about until tonight
>>
>>800492
I thought Zeb could do him some good but for some reason he has become a really shitty promo.
>his gimmick is now saying the word "haters"

You get no heat. Pls just leave.
>>
>>800516
>theres only one timezone
>people posted discussion starters with no replies
DEAD
E
A
D
>>
>>800499
Raw isn't built around Sheamus though you nimrod
>>
>>800517
It's also retarded that they made his character do a 180 on his gimmick
>i hate illegals
>wait now i think this is their land rightfully
>>
>>800519
we're mostly US posters, there's only a handful of different users on like a dozen different flags. Even then you mostly see them in the daytime. I can't imagine that changed much since the move
>>
>>800522
>implying there wasnt loads of britkeks and a fair amount of aussies with a few other euro countries
Late night /wwe/ on /sp/ was still fairly active, unlike on here.
>>
>>800499
It doesn't matter you god damn autist. The show as well as the current storyline is built around Roman. He is the focus.

Record low ratings, no one wants to see Roman vs Sheamus. Because neither of them are even remotely entertaining. End of story, neither is more to blame than the other.
>>
>>800193

>Dean "Best face since Austin"

Except Austin had a FUCK TON better character and could actually wrestle. Ambrose a shit.
>>
>>800526
>hes still fucking responding to the "but hes not champ" meme
Fucking retarded cunt
>>
File: 1424627539572.jpg (57KB, 640x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424627539572.jpg
57KB, 640x497px
>>800527

In fact, NONE of these faggots even compare to the legends in the past. Hell none of them even compare to Big Match John himself.
>>
>>800520
>>800526

>people blame Seth for ratings when he's Champ
>don't blame Sheamus when he's Champ

I want Ireland to leave.
>>
>>800533
the difference between Seth and Sheamus is who the show focus' on. Being the wwe champ ≠ focus, especially when you're only a transitional title holder for less than a month.
>>
>>800533

And it's not even just their fault, it's mainly because of the filler that happens inbetween the start and the main event. NO ONE is going to want to watch three hours of "technical workrate" involving a bunch of NXT nobodies that WWE recently brought to the main roster, especially if no storylines are involved to be remotely invested in them.
>>
>>800537
>"technical workrate"

You're really trying to get this over as your thing aren't you?
It'd work better if we still had flags.
>>
>>800539

Because that's what the smarks call it, they either call it great workrate or great technical wrestling, when NEITHER are suppose to be the focus of the product.
>>
>>800540

And they bitch about the the Eras before, saying that "Hurr it's nothing but Brawling".
>>
>>800540
tbqh I agree fully
I mean smarks would bring up DBry as the guy who typifies what "Work-rate" can do for you, but he wasn't about that at all.
He worked because he had actual character that people brought into. His hard work was a part of that character but if he lacked it entirely he'd have been nowhere near what he was.
Even Daniel Bryan – the smark's greatest workrate babby of the last few decades – wraps back around to the triumphs of character and personality.
>>
File: 1448246485690.jpg (39KB, 601x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448246485690.jpg
39KB, 601x451px
>post yfw Roman wins the belt at Royal Rumble setting up Dean vs Seth vs Roman @ Wrestlemania.
>>
>>800543

>workrate

NO ONE knows what that is, smarks don't know SHIT about what they're talking about when they mention the word. Same for terms like "gassed", "technical wrestling", "crisp", etc.
>>
>>800540
there are no good wrestling matches on an average Raw, and smarks definitely don't praise Raw for having good technical style matches
>>
>>800545
>Wrestlemania: Janetty Edition

It's gonna be the biggest WM ever. They're trying to get all the stars back for one last bang if possible.
They're not letting a flop like Roman main event against anyone that can't carry him in the buys. Seth is a proven flop draw and Dean is untested.
>>
>>800545
Face Seth returns at SS
>>
You guys don't like Kayfabe News?

http://www.kayfabenews.com/leaked-documents-reveal-triple-h-win-nxt-championship/
>>
>>800552
>Dean is untested.
deanetty has already shown hes shit with a title and started the record low ratings when he mainevented raw.
>>
>>800551

Except these smarks are actually defending WWE, saying that the wrestling is getting better, despite LOW ratings.
>>
>>800556
>all these memes

9gag, is that you?
>>
>>800545
Take away ambrose and you have a 5 star match.
>>
>>800560
You'd have 5 viewers, too.
Only down from 6, though.
>>
>>800559
>facts are memes now
classic deanetty fans, the deflection is always hilarious.
>>
>>800562
>9gag is this furious

A-am I being downvoted?
>>
Smarks have to realize that the general population do not give a flying fuck about "technical wrestling".
What got over in the 90s was the unique, funny and interesting characters. Did The Rock, Stone Cold or Hulk Hogan get over for their wrestling ability? NO. They got over because people loved their characters.
What needs to happen is Vince needs to fire all these writers who do not give a fuck about wrestling.
Give more creative control to wrestlers. TAKE RISKS. Let wrestlers write their own promos. Stone Cold got over with that Austin 3:16 promo. Do you think Vince would let anyone do shit like that nowadays? Nope.
Also cut Raw down to 2 hours. 3 hours every week is just ridiculous desu senpai.
>>
I want every Smarkbustah's fan to leave, the anti-smark gimmick is getting more cancerous by the day.
>>
>>800567
Smarks are inherently anti-smark.
What can not exist without and even perpetrates the other.
>>
>>800570
fuck off with that bullshit
>>
>>800565
>Also cut Raw down to 2 hours. 3 hours every week is just ridiculous desu senpai.

I still have no clue why they're at 3 hours.

>making something tailored towards a younger audience
>I know lets make it really long because kids are renowned for their lengthy attention spans

It's like they want to both be seen as legitimate in the eyes of a mature, mainstream audience whilst shucking and jiving for the jimmies.
>>
>>800533
You're half right.

People did blame Seth when he was champion. But it was because the show was focused around him. Every damn week it would be a 10 minute Seth promo talking about how great he is.
>>
File: 582845552.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
582845552.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>800574
>>
>>800565
>Also cut Raw down to 2 hours. 3 hours every week is just ridiculous
Better yet, Split the Brands again.
You try to fit all these storylines in Raw alone and it's just mind numbingly dull and takes away from the Wrestling.
If you had the brand split you could tell stories BUT STILL have time for wrestling. Not have a 3 hour show with a 2 hour recap and MAYBE some further development on a story told in Raw.
Not to mention all the good things that came with Brand Split
>>
>>800574
>>800574
>I still have no clue why they're at 3 hours.
$$$$$$ USA backed up the money truck for another hour couple that with commercials its worth it. Most people forget to factor in the making money part of wrestling.
>>
>>800577
The roster is deep enough for that but they can barely use a fraction of it.
They just cycle through the usual suspects and ignore a good chunk of who they're giving pay-checks to. If they started using some of the other talent well then yeah but a brand split right now would make everything an utter clusterfuck.
>>
>>800543
WWE just doesn't put effort into anything like that anymore. They can't tell a story for shit so people are tuning out.

It's not impossible to write a compelling storyline, that just so happens to end in a good match.
>>
>>800574

It's why they have it at 3 hours. They want to be all inclusive. They want want to have something for everybody to enjoy, and by doing that, they have created something that nobody enjoys.

Wrestling fans are the same people they have always been. Just cater to them and stop trying to bring in new fans, because people who don't watch wrestling don't give a shit about wrestling.
>>
>>800581
That's true, you're right.
But at the same time I'm ultimately just another fan so I want to look at it from a quality-of-viewing standpoint, not a "I wonder if this is lining Vince's pockets" standpoint.
If I did the latter it'd just kill the last remaining enjoyment I get from the product and I already cycle through like 2 hours of every Raw to the wrasslers I'm particularly interested in.
>>
Why is WWE so cheap nowadays?
They don't do funny skits with props and shit like they used to.
They dont even use fireworks anymore.
They don't even change the stage set up for ppvs.
>>
>>800592
>They don't do funny skits with props and shit like they used to.

tfw no more diversity in the No DQ weapons set
tfw only steel chairs
tfw no garbage lids or stop signs
tfw no heel cowering in-front of a face holding up a stop sign and then hitting him with it
>>
>>800560
You're right, because it means he'll be in a match with Owens while Reigns and Rollins have their 2½ star match.
>>
>>800220
they shouldnt even bother anymore. Most of their roster dont really have fake or dumb gimmicks either, except for Bray, Undertaker, and Kane. The rest work fine, they can just stay in character for good. Its not like the Indian or Arab smarks dont already think thats actually how they are.
>>
>>800592
>They don't do funny skits with props and shit like they used to.
they literally ruined a cadallic that brock smashed up
>They dont even use fireworks anymore.
eh would be cool if they brought them back
>They don't even change the stage set up for ppvs.
they do but only slightly to make sure they can have the titantron.
>>
>>800596
>because it means he'll be in a match with Owens

Yeah, and Owens carrying Ambrose the entire match, only to be put away with his finisher. That sure is a 5 star quality match.
>>
File: fedoracorefaggot.jpg (6KB, 183x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fedoracorefaggot.jpg
6KB, 183x276px
>I like to argue about the quality of matches
>>
File: Canadian-lakes1.jpg (116KB, 700x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Canadian-lakes1.jpg
116KB, 700x394px
Is it true Vince hates Canadians because all our cities are so smarky?
Whenever they do shows in Toronto, Montreal etc. they have to change up the show because most of the faces get BTFO
>>
>>800614

The only face that doesn't get BTFO'd in those provinces is ironically Ziggler, when he's not any better than the guys that they're booing.
>>
>>800383
Are we posting songs we wish someone would use as an entrance theme? I got one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhQbT65qIJY
>>
>>800626
>Dash/Wilder face turn
>get Clarkson, Hammond and May as Face managers
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRDivUb5EeA
>>
>>800526

>Calls me an autist when he doesn't know that ratings always get blamed on the champion.

18+ you little twerp
>>
>>800608
>I save pictures of fat guys wearing hats on my computer
>>
>>800629
>Daniel Bryan comes back with a vengeance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8hDw6mS2pI
>>
File: 12148412.png (5KB, 73x100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12148412.png
5KB, 73x100px
>>800577
>Split the Brands again.
>>
>>800577
seconding brand split
>>
I thin Roman would look better with short hair and without a shirt to display his badass samoan tattoo. Some APA Bradshaw-esque pants tights since I don't think trunks would look good on him.

The bodyarmor just has to go. It makes no sense. He looks better with his shirt than the vest in his promos.

He wears more clothing than most divas do. Stupid as fuck.
>>
>>800565
>>800574
>>800581
>>800586

The reason RAW is three hours is because they can't get out of international deals.
USA Network wouldn't care if they went back to two hours, but they legally have to send three hours of taped television to other outlets.
>>
>>800640
>The bodyarmor just has to go
Won't happen. Gotta hide those Samoen genes and pretend he's actually big and strong.
>>
>>800348
mate are you a fucking retard? or is this just the worst b8 ever?
>>
>jeans ambrose literally wrestles in jeans
>>
>>800681
He was a big fan of 2000 british bulldog
>>
File: 1440881936176.jpg (237KB, 623x891px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440881936176.jpg
237KB, 623x891px
I cant take WWE seriously when they do shows like Tough Enough and act like the training is hardcore and shit.
When yiu have obese neckbeards who dint work out as your champion it makes your company seem like a joke.
>>
Will he have another Roman 2.16 tonight?
>>
>"Best face since Austin"

No one legitimately thinks that... right?
>>
>>800710
it's more like best available face
>>
File: 1448822903500.jpg (68KB, 500x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448822903500.jpg
68KB, 500x667px
>>800242
>He asks the right questions.

>So Brock what's your favourite food?
>>
>>800242
>Doesnt know whether to shit or wind your watch
>>
File: 479582_v1.jpg (204KB, 550x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
479582_v1.jpg
204KB, 550x750px
>>800692
>KO doesn't work out

You've never stepped into a gym before, have you?
>>
>>800713
>he's not interesting in what the Beast consumes by the pound

There's a 50/50 chance Brock would've replied deadman with "manlets" and it would've been gold and you know it.
>>
>>800715
He has admitted he doesnt work out and that it was new to him when he had to in NXT.
>>
>>800717
you dont have time to work out when you tour from city to city having 5 star matches on the req.
>>
>>800717
Not him but do you genuinely think KO doesn't work out just because he probably said some semi-kayfabe shit in NXT to maintain his entitled fat-boy character?
His body-shape itself is solid evidence he works out. Do you think someone of his rotund shape could get cardio as good as his without work?
>>
>>800718
Kevin Steen never had a 5 star match in his entire indie career
>>
>>800720
thats bullshit.
>>
>>800722
Do you even know what a 5 star match is?
>>
>>800720
Who?
We're talking about Kevin Owens, family.
>>
>>800724
Kevin Owens hasn't had a 5 star match either.
>>
>>800715
I work out everyday mark. OWENS literally said on Jerichos podcast "I DON'T WORKOUT". What the fuck are you going on about?
>>
>>800723
a pretty damn good match.
>>
>>800725
Personally I think that his final match against Champ in which the 15 Time first-ballot Hall of Famer made him tap out in the middle of the ring (God Bless America) was a five star match.
>>
>>800729
>>800730
Retards.

When one talks about "x star matches" they're referencing Meltzer ratings. Meltzer has never given a KO match a 5 star rating.

Dumbass marks.
>>
>>800731
I'm sure they know and don't care you ass pie
>>
>>800720
Filtered.
>>
>>800731
>>800733
True tbqh I don't
>>
>>800731

Who the FUCK is Meltzer? Some nobody blogging on live journal?
>>
>>800731
>implying only meltzer can rate matches.
>implying his ratings even matter
>implying he isnt just a jurassic mark

how does that jew cock taste like?
>>
>>800731
/wwe/ don't use Meltstars in arguments, we just use the star rating.
>>
File: 1448821218712.jpg (28KB, 376x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448821218712.jpg
28KB, 376x304px
>>800704
Are you seriously going to watch raw?
>>
>>800731
>Caring about Meltzer ratings
>Even Meltzer said they shouldn't be taken seriously
L O L
>>
>>800712

Except he's not a good face, in fact, he's a big goofball as one. He'll be better as a heel.
>>
>>800741
>Except he's not a good face,

Not that guy but if you're over in your role and getting the desired reactions you're good at it.
He gets pops as a Face, so, yeah, he's a good face.
I don't even like the guy, his move-set is cringeworthy shit, just don't let your butthurt blind you.
>>
>>800733
>>800735
>Backpedaling this hard
Top lel

>>800737
>>800738
>>800740
If you want to talk about matches in terms of star ratings then it is assumed you're talking about Meltzer ratings. This is the general consensus among in any pro-wrestling discussion.

You can think a match is good, but to say it's "5 stars" when Meltzer doesn't say it's 5 stars is wrong, because if you say it's 5 stars it's generally assumed you're talking about Meltzer ratings. Without Meltzer, the concept of a "5 star match" as we know it doesn't exist.

You wouldn't say Paul Blart gets "two thumbs up" unless Roger Ebert says it gets two thumbs up, because Roger Ebert is what people refer to when people say "two thumbs up."

Did you all just start watching WWE this year?
>>
>>800742

The only reason why smarks like it is because it's anyone but Reigns. If Reigns didn't exist, he would be getting booed out the building just the same.
>>
>>800736
H-h-h-he is a popular j-journalist and is o-o-n the m-most popular wrestling podcast! H-he is th-the most reliable source for wrestling news and match q-quality scores!

pic related
>>
>>800743
Is this b8 m8? please fuck off and lurk more
>>
>>800743
cant tell if advanced autism, or just cant stop chocking on meltzers cock.

also, everyone uses star ratings.

everyone. not just your leatherdaddy meltzer.
>>
>>800747
>also, everyone uses star ratings.
>everyone. not just your leatherdaddy meltzer.
Nope.
>>
>>800744
You can put forth your conjecture and theories all you want, but ultimately he gets positive reactions, and so we're forced into Occam's razor until you get some ground to stand on with your retorts.
>>
>>800743
State of asp's trips, lads.
Thank fuck we arrived to pump some life into this shithole with our enlightened discussion

CORBINCLUB [email protected]
>>
>>800748
oh no, it is advanced autism AND meltzers little dickrest.

stars are like the most used way of rating things.

even fucking porn sites use star ratings.
>>
>>800743

Isn't Meltzer the same pig who auto gives Women's matches +1 star just because they're women? Get the fuck outta here.
>>
File: 9180-1437781494.jpg (77KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9180-1437781494.jpg
77KB, 720x480px
Apparently I bought a bullet club shirt at like 1AM last night and I thought I was sleeping but I was awake and buying a bullet club shirt
>>
>>800743
>we can't use 5 star to judge a match because an autist might assume it's another faggots opinion
Do you run around /mu/ and assume niggas are spouting Fantano ratings when someone gives a /10 score and then proceed to spew your autism everywhere too?
>>
Name our band
>>
>>800758
Two and a half wewtists
>>
>>800758
electricity crackuru
>>
>>800758
cock torturers.
>>
>>800755
Fantano isn't the leading authority on music
>>
>>800758

No Draw Outlaws
>>
>>800763
>Young Bucks
>not a draw
b8
>>
>>800758

Are these what wrestlers look like nowadays? no wonder ratings are in the trash can.
>>
>>800758
Based Karl + Balor fanclub
>>
>>800764

They only thing they draw are the moths that show up in the dusty high school gyms that they "wrestle" in.
>>
>>800762
Niether is Meltz, nobody knows his name besides smarks who are in too deep
>>
>>800743
>meltzer literally invented the star rating system
lol
>>
oh hey /wwe/.. ;)
>>
>>800767
>ROH and NJPW
>high school gyms
>>
>>800764
Can you fuck off to /woo/ or reddit please? I'm glad we ran out all the other fags from that circle jerk party, please join them soon.
>>
File: roppongivice3.jpg (28KB, 650x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roppongivice3.jpg
28KB, 650x323px
>>800772
>>
>>800743
>The state of trips
>>
>>800774

>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>800774
you aint from the /sp/ /wwe/ generals.

hell you doing here?
>>
>>800775
How can you even deny the Young Bucks' star power?
>>
>>800779
>Giving tripfags (You)s
Just ignore this clown, he doesn't even have unique opinions worth a trip
>>
>>800784

Sounds like Devitt
>>
>>800785
Devitt was at least entertaining at times.
This fag has nothing going for him, nigga is so boring he can't even come up with a name for himself.
>>
>>800788
I'm not here to entertain you. I'm here to discuss pro-wrestling.
>>
how do i get a body like this
>>
>>800782

What star power? Wrestling in high school gyms?
>>
>>800790
Kidnap him
You now have a body like that
>>
File: 1446242672433.jpg (57KB, 481x442px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446242672433.jpg
57KB, 481x442px
>>800789
might want to slow your roll there
>>
>>800792
They just signed an exclusive deal with ROH. If they didn't have star power then why would ROH be after them?
>>
>>800790
A mirror on your stomach at the right angle might do the trick.
>>
>>800795
roh is only a irrelevant indieshit promotion that is currently holding a few wrestlers who have the potential to bloom into Superstars. desu senpai
>>
File: image_0.gif (997KB, 500x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_0.gif
997KB, 500x373px
>>800790
Push ups - 5x10
Situps - 4x10
Shoulder press - 4x10
Plank - Until failure
DB curls - 4x10
Cardio for about 30 mins
Do this 3x a week for about a year. You're welcome.
>>
>>800795

>ROH

Huh? What?
>>
>>800790

Say Triple H is the GOAT and you'll have that belt around your waist within 3 months guaranteed
>>
>>800758

Tonga and the Fuccbois
>>
one love family
>>
>>800799
> flairfaggot
You still here you potatohead cunt
>>
They want to do a Ladders Match at TLC between Paige and Charlotte.
Guaranteed Worst Worked Match of the Year behind Goldust vs. Stardust.
>>
>>800809

What? Please no. Please, the first two matches were horrid enough, this one will end with someone being paralyzed for life guaranteed.
>>
>>800805
Wut
>>
>>800811
Hopefully Charlotte.
>>
>>800816

At least Charlotte isn't a human botch machine
>>
So where does Bray go from here? He lost both feuds he had with Taker and if there was anyone to put him over, it had to be him. Will he attack Ryback now?
>>
>>800817
She's ugly af, Divas are supposed to look good unless they're nia jax tier and are there to knock out hot girls.
>>
>>800817
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT PAIGE!?
DID YOU KNOW SHE'S A TEN YEAR VETERAN!?
>>
>>800818
Wyatts vs Dudleyz

Also he already feuded with Ryback, match was surprisingly ok
>>
>>800818
Dudleys are going to put him over.
>>
>>800818
He already feuded with Ryback. It was awful, just like every other feud he's had.
WWE revisionist history will just make it like he won at Wrestlemania 31, since no one remembers the match anyway.
>>
>>800817
yes she is, she is literally the worst diva on the roster
>>
>>800821

It's funny how defensive she is when really coming from a wrestling family makes makes it way worse when she's acting like Brie.
>>
>>800825

Paige is worse. They're actually both pretty terrible as evidenced by their last two matches.
>>
Going to Raw. How bad is tonight's show gonna suck.

I literally said to myself, I don't care who they're pushing as long as I see Rollins and Cesaro.
>>
>>800828
>as long as I see Rollins and Cesaro.
Better visit your local hospital then
>>
>>800817
Yeah she is.
>>
>>800828
>Where is Sandow?
>>
>>800828

I've got more posterboard if you guys can think of a good sign.

I'm going with my nephew so keep things PG.
>>
>>800828

>That sign

Spear yourself
>>
>>800830

Paige makes Charlotte look like prime Kurt Angle
>>
>>800827
the difference is Paige doesn't get carried every match, she has put in more work in their matches than Charlie has in her past 4 title matches combined.
>>
Why is WWMEME so shit?
>>
>>800834

Which one?
>>
>>800828
KO is Canadian you idiot, what are you thinking?
>>
>>800837

Paige has literally not had a good match with anyone not named Emma. They both suck equally, let's leave it at that.
>>
>>800839
Obviously the Owens one. Asking for Sandow won't get a hostile reaction, I think. I hope not.

Btw, Owens is Canadian. Mend your sign, please.
>>
>>800832
On the other side of the sandow one say "Where is Hogan?"
>>
>>800839

>Making Sandow and Kevin Owens signs

>Not making a Mexamerica sign
>>
>>800842

Paige is the ring general of the divas division
>>
>>800840
Hes a smark so he wasnt.
>>
>>800832
>TRUMP VS DEL RIO @ WM 32
>>
>>800846
>Giving a fuck about that shitty gimmick.

Not even the writers know what the fuck they're doing with it.
>>
>>800832
"we miss Maddox"
or "Maddox for HoF"
or just print a bunch of Maddox Section signs and pass them around.
>>
Remember Sweden?
>>
>>800832
Make a sign that says, "I Paid To See Roman Reigns"
Almost guaranteed they'll show it.
>>
>>800847

1/10

Best I can do
>>
>>800842
Her program with Sasha was pretty

>They both suck equally
No they don't, Sharlotte has 0 redeeming qualities
>>
>>800832
"Marry me, Renee"
>>
>>800840

It's supposed to be a face sign for a heel. I should have put a leaf in instead of the star though. You're right.
>>
>>800856
newfags dont
>>
>>800836
They're as bad as one-another.
Paige is more consistently botchy and sloppy but on the rare occasion she actually does her move well she does it at a level that makes you think "oh, wow, this chick could wrestle as a form of light hobbyism on the weekends in her church or some shit."
Meanwhile Charlotte, whilst less outright botchy, operates at a more stable level of "epileptic baby deer".
>>
>>800856
Hiro should at least allow flags.
>>
>>800832
#PUSH JARVIS SOLID

/RAW WAS SPEE/ ;_;
>>
>>800866
Hiro is what happens when an actual newfag takes control of a board.
>wordfilters like we're fucking reddit
>buckling to peer pressure to make people like you
>>
>>800862

Tempting. But I don't want Ambrose to ropesline me.
>>
>>800832
We need a dank 'Raw is /asp/' sign so we can use it for further use.
>>
>>800861
>Her program with Sasha was pretty

No it wasn't. That wasn't even a program, it was just random matches cobbled together.

>Sharlotte has 0 redeeming qualities

Neither does Paige, other than sticking her tongue out and wearing 10 push-up bras.
>>
>>800832
>how "creative"

>please fire sandow

>Lesnar suplexed my other sign
>>
>>800858

It's true though- she completely carried charlotte to a passable match
>>
>>800832
"I'm a real american. #HH."
>>
>>800874

There was nothing passable about those two matches you damn idiot.
>>
Ric Flair is apparently going to be on Raw tonight.

Another Reigns endorsement or just Diva's revolution stuff?
>>
>>800832
>Make sure to tune into TNA IMPACT WRESTLING on PopTV! Tuesdays at 9/8c!
>>
>>800872
>other than sticking her tongue out and wearing 10 push-up bras
that's why she's my waifu fampai
>>
>>800882
*chuckle*
>>
>>800881
Flair is just going to stand in the ring for ten minutes crying.
>>
>>800861
>Sharlotte has 0 redeeming qualities
if you marry her, you get that flairmoney.
>>
Finally watching Raw from a week ago.... did mark henry not kick out against neville? What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>800887
Not even Ric Flair has flairmoney.
>>
>>800888
Supposedly it was to make Henry still look good, as if he needs it right now. The guy is retiring within a few months.
>>
>>800884
>being so ugly that even your fantasy waifus are 6/10 in the perfect light

State of the /asp/ie uggos that invaded /wwe/
>>
>>800874
Nikki has been the only one able to carry Charlie to a passable match so far, I haven't seen Charlie vs Sasha Though.
>>
>>800882

Is there a good way to sneak TNA PGW LU NJPW into an otherwise WWE sign?

I'll do it but I don't want to get my nephew kicked out.
>>
>>800888
Pretty sure that ending was botched.
>>
>>800894
New
Jack
Pwns
Wwe
>>
>>800888
Shit 50/50 booking
>>
>>800894
Doubtful, they're pretty strict these days on signs.
>>
>>800890
oh he totally has that flairmoney.
>>
>>800899

What about WWE X NJPW inside of a heart?
>>
>>800888

That match was purely planned from start to finish.
>>
>>800892
no bully, only bullying Charlie is allowed
>>
>>800894
I always thought about trying to sneak in a BENOIT sign. Like bring a marker and fill in the spaces between "BE IT" or something.

Like
REIGNS IS
NOT IT

Then scratch off reigns is and write

BENOTIT
Then make the T in not into an I and white marker the other I
BENOIT
>>
>>800902

>purely
>Meant poorly
>>
>>800901
They'll confiscate it.
>>
>>800887
> flair
> money
Toppest of lels
Flair is broke as a joke
>>
>>800905
You do know that Dean Malenko and Fit Finlay are lurking backstage, right? They'll drag you off and legit murder you. Your body will never be found.
>>
>>800901
hide a marker in your nephews ass, write "wwe" inside a heart, and then use the marker in your nephews ass to write x NJPW to the sign.
>>
>>800905

They'll take it and you'll probably be asked to leave
>>
Is tonight's episode of Raw available on the WWE Network? "Raw-Pre-Show" is showing at 7:30pm ET but the actual show isn't there.
>>
>There are rumors from two different sources saying there should be a major non-Divas angle on tonight's show as well. One of the sources believed something big was planned for this week even before last week's 2.16 rating came out. It's been expected that WWE may do something big this week to try and bounce back from last week's horrible numbers.

D A N I E L B R Y A N
>>
>>800916

it's another pre-taped raw?
>>
File: Anniversary.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anniversary.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
Speaking of signs I wonder how this got through
>>
File: 1448751883216.gif (737KB, 200x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448751883216.gif
737KB, 200x250px
>>800917

>bringing back Daniel Bryan to kill Roman's momentum again

nope
>>
>>800917
Bray Wyatt rapes Paiges mouth for 2 hours with no commercial breaks, no commentary, empty arena match
>>
>>800916
They don't show RAW live on the Network and probably never will. They can't even put up the replays for it until months after because of their Hulu deal.
>>
>>800916
>>800918
Raw is never live on the Network due to TV deals
>>
>There will be """"""people""""""""" who will be watching RAW this week after last week's record low

Hahahahahahaha why? do you think something good will happen?
>>
>>800917
>bringing bryan back while they continue to try making reigns their top face

doubtful, he'll completely eclipse roman in pop
>>
>>800921
>Roman's momentum

kek
>>
>>800920

3 different people brought seemingly unrelated signs, not that hard.
>>
>>800900
All of Ric's Flairmoney is spread across his wives in the form of Flairlamoney.
>>
>>800880

It was a solid 3 star match by divas standards thanks to Paige. Charlotte did do her best to shit it up though.
>>
>>800924
So they hype us up with the pre-show and don't bother to show the actual thing? That's a bit shit
>>
>>800894
LUCHA LUCHA TEMPLE
>>
>>800930
Nearly worked
4/10
>>
>>800926

It makes decent background noise if I'm home
>>
Why do people love Fatslob McOwens so much?
>>
>>800937
They're fat
>>
>>800937
Because he's a good and interesting character that can cut good promos and has enough experience to carry even the most boring Roman Reigns
>>
>>800937

Because they can relate to his body type
>>
>>800921
He's never getting over, let it go Vince
>>
>>800937
because he looks like them and his gimmick is that hes a neckbeard IWC/smark
>>
>>800940
>he's a good and interesting character

That's true, his persona is quite good but look at the shape of him, he just looks like some random bloke WWE picked up off the street.
>>
>>800937
Because they look like him. It's the same reason they hate wrestlers with good bodies. Ex. Cena, Ziggler, Ryback, Reigns,
>>
File: Sucks fat sucks.png (9KB, 254x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sucks fat sucks.png
9KB, 254x384px
>>800937
>>
>>800940
>Because he's a good and interesting character that can cut good promos
>>
>>800945
I think it works really well with his don't give a shit about anyone but himself and his family attitude. Him being a big fat slob is actually really helping his character be believable
>>
>>800926
I torrent every episode, Why would I be interested in Raw views?
>>
>>800947
Some Edge fans are even worse.
>>
/CorbinClub/ W W @ ?
>>
>>800955

He's a good heel and has improved in ring. I enjoyed his match against Joe quite a bit. As long as they don't try to shove him down our throats I can see him doing really well in the upper midcard where he belongs.
>>
File: al snow.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
al snow.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
it's a strange feeling to know that Al Snow still makes a living wrestling and supporting a family with kids.
>>
>>800951

This is the first RAW I won't watch live after 2 years.
>>
>>800909
Who?
>>
Where can I watch Raw for free online? I'm cancelling my Network subscription after the Royal Rumble, not worth it.
>>
>>800980
your local torrent site
>>
>>800832

My sister didn't use any of those suggestions but thanks anyway guys. I'll let you know if anything cool happens off-screen.
>>
>>800989
disgusting
>>
>>800989
That sign is actually not bad. Good work on not sperg ingredients out and bringing a sign that would get you thrown out, I'm proud of you.

I mean the sign isn't great, but you could have done much worse.
>>
>>801007
Sperging out*
>>
File: 617036.a95257.jpg (180KB, 844x1114px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
617036.a95257.jpg
180KB, 844x1114px
>>800989
>>800828
What the fuck?
These have to be some of the worst signs I've ever seen.
Are you underage or just mentally handicapped?
Either way I think you're WWE's core audience at the moment so you might get an invite backstage if you sperg out enough.
>>
>>800989
What's the one with hearts to the right?
>>
>there is a 100% chance Raw will open with a 20 minute promo by Reigns, Sheamus, and/or Haitch
>the MNF game is Cleveland vs Baltimore
Worst Monday
>>
>>801018
Sheamus actually cut a good promo on Smackdown. I was fucking shocked.
It was better than anything the Authority had done in weeks or months prior.
I mean I still don't want to hear him for 10 solid minutes but I have hope they at least won't have Haitch come out with his hand up his ass because that's just offensively boring.
>>
>>801010
Seconding this
>>
>>801022
>he watches Smackdown
>>
>>800565

I do care for, you know, watching ppl actually wrestle in a wrestling show, but you're right, if creative's shit, they don't give the audience at the show or at home something to be interested in.
>>
>>801010
>>801024

It's my Wife's sign.
It says "When it Reigns I pour".
I don't know if that will get in.
>>
>>801028
I mean Raw's easily much worse so if I can skim through Raw in 30 minutes I can skim through Smackdown in 20.
>>
>>801032
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>801033
Fair point. Man I really hope RAW is good tonight.
On a side night, apparently Lucha Underground is going to be running advertisements during it.
>>
>>801010
>>
>>801037
Spear urself my man
>>
File: 1400705799777.jpg (115KB, 591x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400705799777.jpg
115KB, 591x530px
>>801037
18+
>>
>>800254
>i like naito
>>
>>801037

+18
>>
>>801038

Nah I'm gonna have fun with my family
>>
>>801042
>Have fun
>at Raw
Good luck with that one
>>
>>801042
Lucky bastard, you don't have to deal with smark family
>>
Imagine if Vince listened to smarks and put the belt on Cesaro, only for him to get injured...
>>
>>801045

your dad give you shit about liking pretty boy roman, kid?
>>
>>801042

>Giving Vince money for what will be another record low RAW
>>
>>801045
lel imagine being a dad who was just a mark as a kid and having a smark son

>you know hogan was just a shitty politicker right dad?
>dad did you hear kevin steen got signed to wwe!
>>
>>801047
little smark brother that says cesaro is the best wrestler of the century
>>
File: 1448750255768.jpg (28KB, 349x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448750255768.jpg
28KB, 349x324px
<tfw getting drunk before raw even starts
>>
>>801037
>I miss you cena sign

B a s e d
>>
File: 13215125221.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13215125221.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>801037
>>
>>801032
>>801037
I hate you and your family,
>>
new thread when?
>>
>>801063
never i fuckin hope
>>
>>801064
>>801064
>>801064
>>801064
>>
guys i just through a petrol bomb through my little brother's friends window because he called me a faggot lmao
who hyped for raw?
>>
>>801037
Have fun anon :3
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 50


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.