[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wwe2k/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: WWE_2K16_Cover.jpg (240KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_2K16_Cover.jpg
240KB, 300x426px
Let's discuss the best wrestling game since SvR 2008.
>>
How the fuck do you cash in at Universe Mode?
>>
>>800011
2k14 was better.
2008 was also inferior to 2007 so im not surprised your taste is shit.
>>
>>800038
Try to play a title match and it'll give you the option to cash in.
>>
>>800042
>2k14 was better

ok
>>
>>800047
Any match against a champ will work.
>>
>>800011

>SvR 2008
>"Good"
>>
Well for starters
>>800011
>best wrestling game since SvR 2008.
>obviously meant to be 2k14 thread
>tries passing off 2k16 as "good"
>>
>>800042
This
06 and 11 were better than 08 too
>>
just picked this up

is there a list for each wrestler's moves and how to do them?
>>
>>804129
Start screen during a match and it tells you how to do their special moves. You could have had my copy, 2k16 is utter shit 2bh
>>
this game is shit. just pressing that one same button to do a move and having to wait and press r before the screen prompts you so then you can do shit. so slow and too much waiting and rock paper scisors garbage
>>
>>804125

Mah nigga.
>>
When the fuck did they start charging $25 for season passes?
>>
File: 093 - MUQOiN3.jpg (44KB, 525x790px) Image search: [Google]
093 - MUQOiN3.jpg
44KB, 525x790px
Legends pack FOOK'n WHEN?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 252x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 252x335px
Due to lack of other games that are wrestling related this has been getting play at home. The community creations are the sole highlight other wise it's crap. The physics are just insulting at times, the reversal system punishes you for anticipating moves by enemies and tells you "Too Fast" lol wtf Soo was able to reverse some cock knockers offense because I'm too aware of what's coming? The fact that that they haven't tries to play off the assassins creed style combat of reversing an enemies moves is bat shit. Graphics aren't even coming close to Dead or Alive on Xbox and we are 2 consoles beyond that. Career mode is okay but physics and reversal bullshit ruin most the joy that could come with the expirence. The commentary is just as horrible as watching an actual episode of Raw so at least that is based in some form of reality. No going backstage, in the crowd, boiler room or parking lot brawls is also very lame to say the least. 5/10 at best
>>
How fucking long does it take to get a NXT title shot in career mode? It's been like 7 months in game, and I have been the #1 contender for the last 2 months. Still won't get a title shot. Keep having fags like Tyler Breeze starting feuds with me, Even though i kicked his ass like 8 or so times already.
>>
>>805851

Lmao are you playing as baron Corbin?
>>
>>805851
Start a feud with the champ
>>
>>805857
top kek
>>
>>805887
I have honestly fought the champ multiple times, and have beaten him. Just haven't been given a title shot yet.
>>
For some odd god damn reason I can never beat Bret Hart. He's the only one in the game kicking my ass constantly.

Also, I'm fuckin terrible at the submission system
>>
>>804125
10 was a lot better than 11.
>>
>>805962
well don't just fight him, grab a fire extinguisher from under the ring and hit him in the dick with it
>>
>>806032
kek
>>
>>805962
That's surprisingly in line with WWE storytelling.
>>
>>800011
>the best wrestling game since SvR 2008.

SvR 2008 fucking sucked. Roster was cut down to 30 people, a whole bunch of awful new features got introduced (Which were thankfully removed in 2009), 24/7 mode was garbage, it was just a bad game all around.

I like 2K16 though. It fixes up most of the problems I had with the first game. Except instead of Career Mode being too easy, it's now ridiculously slow and difficult.
>>
>>808402
>I had with the first game
I meant the last game (2K15). I honestly don't know how I even made that mistake.
>>
>>808402
>Career being to slow
I just got the Intercontinental Title after 10 hours, fuck this shit.
>>
Wanting GM mode back
nothing was better then beating my brothers ass in that and screwing up who he wanted to be champion on his show
>>
>>800011
I'm far from a graphics whore but this game looks like a PS2 game, and wrestling games have shit gameplay in general. When you're main features are purely aesthetic ie. the "roster" available, that's not good. I don't know why any of you buy this except for American consumerism/it's the only wrestling game.
>>
>>>/v/
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.