[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Big Momma Pump the next Beth Phoenix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

File: GCl9Tee.gif (3MB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
GCl9Tee.gif
3MB, 400x416px
Is Big Momma Pump the next Beth Phoenix?
>>
>>798959
shes learning and getting better at a pretty fast rate she will be better than beth and is already hotter.
>>
>>798959
>people think some slanteyed chubby outlaw bitch who's gimmick is having donkey teeth is the future of Divas
>she's already 33 years old, a woman and spent the majority of her career getting stiffed by cunts for minimum wage
>Shelf life status: near ded
>also has zero speaking ability because she's about as fluent as Hideous Shitami

>meanwhile Dana Brooke
>26
>blonde
>great fucking physique that gives her a unique look
>improving both as a talker and a wrestler
>couple with Emma in a great bitchy duo
>Emma
>who is also 26, experienced and full of potential

>people think Asgooka has a future
>not Dana and Emma
>>
I like Dana. She's comes off as very genuine and as the two posters above said, getting better every week.
Hopefully she stays on NXT for at least the next year.
Going to the main roster would be a terrible decision since Dunn hates every NXT talent.
>>
>>798959
yeah she's fine

Step below Bay Leno in ring but a step way above in look and character
>>
>>798959
I know it's because she has had a bodybuilder thing going on, but that fake tan really doesn't do it for me, and neither does all that glitter and shit they sprinkle on all the women. She also seems rather artificial in her promos, like someone who's trying to act natural and failing miserably. Either let her be herself or make her really over the top. Other than that she's slowly starting to grow on me.

And why are almost all divas currently heels? Yes, most are usually given the personality of an insuffurable bitch simply because they're women, but come on, it's just Bayley, Charlotte, Becky and Natalia in the whole division.
>>
>>799003
>She also seems rather artificial in her promos, like someone who's trying to act natural and failing miserably. Either let her be herself or make her really over the top

I always got the idea she was being a really over-the-top "mean girl" parody character.
>>
Dana has been the sleeper for a while. Naturally good on the mic, fantastic physique, muscular for a divas while at the same time being nimble as shit. All she needed was a small increase in ring and she's improving faster than any Diva on the roster imo. If she keeps on improving she could become the Asuka ass kicker character easy. She looks like she could legitimately break some of the other divas.
>>
>>799003
Dana being gaudy-as-fuck is the gimmick
>>
I like her. Have her superplex Nia Jax.
>>
File: Dana-Devin.jpg (76KB, 854x953px) Image search: [Google]
Dana-Devin.jpg
76KB, 854x953px
Shame Devin never got gud.
I really wanted to see them go at it at some point over the head pat thing.
>>
File: 782805610.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
782805610.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>
>>799347
Good fucking lawd
>>
File: Evil_Dana_Brooke_Flexing.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Dana_Brooke_Flexing.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
File: DanaB-Emma.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DanaB-Emma.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>
>>798959
If she was uglier, less talented and had a worse body, yeah.
>>
>>799462
> Beth Phoenix
> ugly & untalented

18+
>>
Hopefully they'll pair Asuka with Adrienne Reese or Peyton Royce so they could feud with Emma/Dana because Dana needs to wrestle more.

Unrelated: I hope the Emma/Asuka feud becomes a blood feud. With the way its going it and how busy the woman's division is now, it could go one for another 5-6 months. I mean, don't you want to see Emma powerbomb Asuka through a table?
>>
>>799568
>implying they would make emma look that strong
replace emma with nia and I can see that happening easily.
>>
>>799570

Nia's going to be around the title for awhile and I think they might do it because Triple H and co. really like Emma and they owe her after the MR disaster.

Fantasy booking time:

Asuka (barely) beats Emma and Nia beats Bayley and gives the title to Eva at Takeover. Regal comes back and tries to strip the title off Eva but "corporate" says no. Bayley gets a rematch on tv but Eva gets herself DQ'd. Regal announces a Fatal 4-way match for the next Takeover including Eva, Bayley, Asuka and Emma. During the match Emma and Asuka go apeshit and take themselves out of the match and Eva pins Bayley. At the next Takeover its Emma/Asuka in a 1ST EVER women's (insert gimmick) match and Asuka wins.
>>
>tfw Dana will never pat you on the head after eating her ass

;_;
>>
>>799462
you're just jelly you don't get to spear a high test like beth
>>
File: niayogapants.jpg (170KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
niayogapants.jpg
170KB, 640x640px
>>799297
>nia jax and brooke tag team
muh dick NXT would get my money.
>>
>>798959
Her face is to 40 year old woman with a ton of botox looking for me
>>
>>798959

She's no where near as good as Beth in the ring, so nope.
>>
>>798959
>>798959

She's dating Dolph
>>
>>798971
>that red outfit on Dana Brooke

damn right she's hotter
>>
Things going against her
>moon face, face is fat despite the cuts
>womanlet
>muscles yet not strong

Things going for her
>personality
>flip entrance
>animated in the ring
>getting better at a great pace

I have liked Dana Brooke since her first appearance and she's got a certain personality factor that translates to a good entertaining heel. I do not know if they can make her face though. I'd take less of a Big Momma Pump comparison and give her female miscer.
She's good now and can only get better.
>>
>never bothered with her until her match with Asuka

Dana has some fucking moves.
>>
File: batshit.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
batshit.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
>DAAAAAANNNNNNAAAA

Asuka's so crazy lol

Which of the women on NXT (as characters) are gay, lads? I think Asuka and Bayley are gay. Emma is bisexual.
>>
>>799576
Never share your fantasy booking ever again

That is so fucking bad even Vince wouldn't do it
>>
File: tyty.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tyty.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>800413

Cold.
>>
>>800412
i guess wwe requires every girl ti wear pushup bras now.
>>
File: bae.png (340KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
bae.png
340KB, 500x600px
>mfw Dana appreciation thread

:3
>>
File: db.webm (2MB, 400x441px) Image search: [Google]
db.webm
2MB, 400x441px
Don't think she's Amazonian tho. Just a buff babe
>>
she has surpassed carmela on the underrated radar.
>>
File: candice.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
candice.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>800598
>Carmella
>Underrated

You know there's a Eva Marie thread, right? Please take your delusions there.
>>
>>800666
Underrated by the audience. She has charisma, is average in the ring and is pretty hot, yet nobody seems to like her or even give a shit.
>>
>>800666
Not him but Carmella has actually improved a little since her days being more closely attached to Enzo/Cass and people think she's still at that level of shittiness.
>>
File: ScreenHunter_384 Sep. 30 18.17.jpg (11KB, 216x244px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_384 Sep. 30 18.17.jpg
11KB, 216x244px
ayyyy lmao
>>
>>800671

I can't stand the sassy jersey girl gimmick. It was barely tolerable on Enzo and Cass, throwing that slut into the mix just made the whole thing awful.
>>
>>799621
This was before her Samoan genes kicked in, right?
>>
>>799576
>>800447
I actually like it 2bh
Though I'd add getting a dirty (not interference, something actually clever and Heelish like use of a foreign object) win at some point.
Then Asuka can get mad as fuck and it gives her more reason to emotionally invest in the feud from a character standpoint because Emma 'tarnished her record' by handing her her first loss in NXT.
Thus the fans have more reason to invest, as well.
>>
>>801180
some sort of injury contributed too, either way still works for me.
>>
Realistically speaking, how long till Dana desu is the NXT Women's champion?
>>
>>799417
That shit looks meeeaaan. Like, they're legit angry. Emma is & has always been great!
>>
>>800412
All women are at the very least bisexual, so take your pick.
>>
>>798977
I just want to fuck Asuka, reminds me of a hotter younger version of one of my ex's moms.
Dana's got a great body but her face can look horrid at times.
>>799462
Beth was hot as fuck dude
>>
>>804096
Asuka is a flabby fuck
>>
>>799498
>>799600
>>804096
I was referring to the butterface in the OP you big sillies. Beth Phoenix was a 10/10
>>
>>798977
Who cares about the future? Asuka is already well known and established at being fucking GOAT and actually entertaining.

Dana Brooke is just a bodybuilder, that's all. Yeah she could be good one day, who knows? But comparing an established great with someone who has proven nothing is fucking retarded
>>
>>799417
Like, legit, fuck Charlotte. Like I know Dana fucked by not breaking the pin that night which lead to Emma winning and not her but her yelling "that's how it was supposed to go" at Dana was faggot-tier. Especially since the match didn't matter.
>>
>>804123
> meth sqeenix
> 10/10
Her face is like an uglier nattie crossed with a catfish

>>804132

> like, legit
> like
Fuck off back to kikebook woth the rest of the 13 year old girls
>>
>>804132
Did Charlotte yell that after the match? I must have not caught it.

But i'm with you bro. Fuck Charlotte. She's the Diva's Roman Reigns.
>>
>>804144
After the match they do the actual finish and then she yells it out pretty loud. Camera was on her even.
>>
>>804148
oh yeah. I was surprised they even put that on tv considering they ran with Emma having kayfabe won the week after. They edit the fuck out of smackdown every week but they don't edit this?
>>
>>804144
>Fuck Charlotte. She's the Diva's Roman Reigns.
>Charlotte sells better than anyone else on the roster, man or woman, but somehow she's the diva's Roman Reigns, a guy who can't even spell sell
>>
>>804250
> thinks that robotic giraffe charlotte can sell
> doesnt know when to greentext
Stay in you containment thread aspie
>>
File: 603_20241.jpg (63KB, 806x625px) Image search: [Google]
603_20241.jpg
63KB, 806x625px
>Charlotte sells better than anyone else on the roster
>sells
>roster

Wow. Did you even watch her match against Nikki at HIAC? She can't even throw a semi-believable punch! She's dogshit in that department. Even Nikki's better at selling than Chuck.

Also, Brie's the best seller. Fight me if you want, you'll just look stupid.
>>
>>804250
Selling is not just making noises like your giving birth. She looks like a horse trying to eat hay.
>>
>>804262
>>804283
>>804300
>implying Charlotte doesn't make submissions look incredibly painful with her flexibility

Even the PTO looks decent when applied to Charlotte. Keep hating.
>>
>>804607
She literally cannot give or believeably sell a chop or punch.
She cannot sell for shit
>>
Dana is getting better.
>>
>>804607
Charlie is terrible at everything, stop being delusional
>>
The best seller in the women's div is either Paige or Becky

>>804283
>Also, Brie's the best seller. Fight me if you want, you'll just look stupid.

Of course he will: you'll just drag him down to your level and beat him with experience
>>
Isn't Dolph legit hitting this?
>>
>>804610
>>805163
>>805174

I forgot that I'm apart of the IWC so I'm expected to hate things that are good. In that case, fuck Charlotte, she's garbage. I'd rather have Kelly Kelly wrestle Torie Wilson in a 2 minute bra and panties match on every RAW forever.
>>
>>805174
>paige being the best of anything
wait i take that back shes the best at botching.
>>
>>805276
>In that case, fuck Charlotte, she's garbage

There you go.
>>
File: Paige.jpg (44KB, 474x266px) Image search: [Google]
Paige.jpg
44KB, 474x266px
>>805174

Paige is the best at call spots loudly.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.