[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predictions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: TLC_2015_official_poster.jpg (76KB, 322x457px) Image search: [Google]
TLC_2015_official_poster.jpg
76KB, 322x457px
Predictions?
>>
Post in the dead general you dumb cunt
>>
It'll somehow be a worse show than last year's
>>
Reigns will be look strong but due to interference or some other bullshit he still won't win the belt

Thanks Vince
>>
Rowman should win but Sheamus probably has it in his contract to keep the belt for at least a month. JUST FUCK MY TLC UP SMARKS.
>>
>>798426
Fucking terrible besides Deanetty and based fatass
>>
>>798481
>but Sheamus probably has it in his contract to keep the belt for at least a month.

I...what? That makes no sense whatsoever
>>
Sheamus and Roman have a match. Roman fails again.
Ambrose and Owens have a match.
Ziggler and Breeze have a match. (since Amb and Zig have teamed up lately against Bow wow and Breebree they might make this a tag team match, playa)
Divas revolution I guess
Wyatt family I guess
New Day defends their titles against someone
>>
File: sheamus-1428744777.jpg (22KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
sheamus-1428744777.jpg
22KB, 650x365px
>>798497
This guy will not lose the belt at TLC.
>>
>>798501

New Day's match will probably be a triple threat ladder against the Uso's and Lucha Dragons. New Day will get to use all 3 members because no DQ's.
>>
Barrett and Rusev interfere and cost Roman the match.

Diet Owens destroys Deanetty.

Brown Strongman destroys both Bubba and D-Von.
>>
If Roman was set to win the belt at SvS before Rollins got injured then why would there have been a cash in? Having him win it from Ambrose after winning the tourney makes him look at least 80 percent as strong as taking it from Seth clean. I think le epic brogue kick man was cashing in as soon as he got the belt either way, then Roman would boss shaemus to get the belt back at tlc. This sets the scene for a Bryan return rr victory, WM of haitch vs Rollins, and Roman vs Bryan (and probably Brock triple threat) for the main event. With a heel turn for Roman to put Bryan over like fucking crazy.
>>
>>798523
>If Roman was set to win the belt at SvS before Rollins got injured then why would there have been a cash in
Filler feud.

There's literally no other heel for Roman to feud with since Rollins got injured and the other choice would be Wyatt, who he just got out of a 6 month feud with.

>tfw we would have had a roman v rollins TLC match that could have actually been great
>>
>>798526
HHH?
>>
>>798533
That's the WM match senpai.
>>
>>798526
>There's literally no other heel for Roman to feud with

I wish Barrett was a main event guy who could feud for the title.
>>
>>798526
Owens? Big Show? Rusev? Bring up Samoa Joe? Obviously I don't want most of those guys fed to Roman but they would've been believable title fueds.
>>
Heel turn Roman when? He's not going to be John Cena, Vince please just make him fucking Randy Orton already
>>
>>798523
Vince wanted a heel champion that people would cheer for Roman against.

>>798563
I don't think Roman will turn heel, there aren't enough big Faces right now to lose one.
>>
>>798505
That doesn't mean what you said about "his contract" is any less dumb
>>
>>798538
I wish Barrett was a multi-time world champion
>>
>>798545
Reigns has already gone over Big Show enough as it is, while the others will garner at-best a mixed response for Reigns
>>
>>798507
>New Day's match will probably be a triple threat ladder against the Uso's and Lucha Dragons.

>Dudleyz on the roster
>putting your champs in a TLC match against flippy luchadores and....
>jiggling samoan sloppy spotmonkeys
>no dudleyz

This company can't do anything right.
>>
Roman gets screwed until the rumble where he wins the belt
>>
>>798610
I know >lolWWE booking but there is no possible justification for Reigns getting another title match after TLC
>>
The royal rumble is on January 24, lets go over possibilities/predictions

At TLC:

Option 1) Shamus retains. Faces who could emerge to feud with him are fairly limited. Ambrose looks poised to feud with Owens for the IC, Swagger to feud with del rio for the US. This leaves Cena, Ziggler, Lesnar, and possibly Bryan or (long shot) Undertaker.

Option 2) Roman wins. Shaemus could get a rematch, Owens could drop the IC and become authority's top guy, HHH could take it upon himself, or some of the b tier guys, corporate Kane, del rio, or a call up.
>>
>>798619
That;s why he's winning the rumble. Again.
>>
>>798743
Or Dean turns heel, screws Roman during the rumble, wins the rumble, wins the title, Roman vs Dean, Roman wins the title again. Confetti overload again. All is well.

Haitch's music hits. Haitch says Roman will be defending his title immediately against the returning Seth Rollins. Seth's music hits. White and gold outfit. He beats the shit out of Roman and takes back his title, Roman is left lying in the ring crying again.
>>
>>798426
Reminds me of the buff bagwell slamboree pouty poster, the difference being reigns is not the stuff
>>
Ratings plummet
>>
>>798882
Is Seth returning early?
>>
My prediction is that I won't be watching.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.