[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tries to look for match on youtube >finds a video woth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 160531.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
160531.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>Tries to look for match on youtube
>finds a video woth a good looking thumbnail clicks it
>"Hello guys this is TheSmartWrestlingFan here to review this match"
Pic related, these niggas are all shaped like eggs.
>>
>>795612

Let me guess, this guy likes great "technical wrestling" and hates the current main eventers.
>>
Fucking neckbeards/IWC give a bad name to wrestling fans.
>>
>>795658

Notice how the smarkbusters don't have neckbeards and are thin, but yet the typical smark either has a neckbeard or a fatass (or both).
>>
wow ppl actually watch smarkbusters! Their channel is fucking underrated and they actually speak some truth.
>>
>>795666
Anti-smarks are also not part of the IWC because they don't use the internet to spread their opinions on wrestling.....oh wait
>>
>>795672

Actually I mainly watch them because they don't look like a bunch of untrimmed fatass hicks like most of the reviewers are today.
>>
>>795612
>try to find a PPV match on YouTube, say Triple H vs D Bryan
>find a video with a good thumbnail
>it's WWE 2k15 gameplay
>>
>>795658

I think wrestling fans do a good enough job of that.
>>
File: 1384859488670.jpg (27KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1384859488670.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>the smarkbusters are now so desperate for views that the use threads as ads
>>
>>795612
>Unironically naming your youtube account smartwrestlingfan
>>
>>795666
Smarkbustuhs are skinnyfat manlets
>>
>>795658
>Fucking wrestling fans give a bad name to neckbeards/IWC.
>>
>>795612
>beer paraphernalia in living room.

Like why don't these people just realize they are wastes of life and just end it?
>>
>>795612
Because they gave up on life and this is all they have.

That and bulk bags of pizza bites.
>>
>Try to look for a match on youtube
>Some Jew cam whore bitch that covers 60 percent of the screen shows up
>Can barely see the match
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1-X-GMzdXQ

Smarks in a nutshell.
>>
Try Dailymotion. Its great quality and not split up in parts
>>
>>797393

Its 90/10 a lot of the time

9/10 what you can't find on YouTube is on Dailymotion in at least 720p

That 1/10 is on YouTube and the shit might be in clips
>>
Every single poster in this thread and wrestling fan on this board is a smark by definition, you realize.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crN7AeLqbw4
The Number #1 IWC Smark.
>>
>>797477

>had over 30k subs before he fucked off youtube

This guy and his cronies w/o a doubt was probably one of the reasons why WWE is dead.
>>
>>799218

That and why WWE has SO MANY fucking NXT/indiefag smarks watching now, and ruining the product.
>>
>>795612
if you guys think wrestling fans haven't historically been fat american shits i don't know where you're getting that from

i mean just look at "the common man" dusty rhodes. he's saying "i'm just like you, the rest of america. fat and dumb as shit." and the gimmick worked for decades because it was accurate.
>>
>>796841

Are you talking about that chick with a thick Brooklyn accent?
>>
>>797477
>bruce shitz
>>796841
i hate lugeyps3 as well
>>797391
the smarkbusters have some adorable cats
>>
>>799221
> it's the fans' fault for the product being SO bad

Go to bed Vince you need to think of ways for your "superhero" Reigns to not get booed in mark towns
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.