[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edge appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Edge-101Wrestlerstars1.jpg (41KB, 520x328px) Image search: [Google]
Edge-101Wrestlerstars1.jpg
41KB, 520x328px
Let's take a minute to appreciate one of the greatest WWE superstars of all time.
Do you think you know him, /asp/?
>>
>>793089
I kinda liked Edge to a certain extent, but his lack of moves and like 10 title reigns in the space of 2-3 years made him feel a bit WCW tier.
>>
>>793089
Absolute GOAT heel and Cena's best rival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Wam3ORRUY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc-3N24nWVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlka6EAxMGE

Great matches with Taker, Batista, Hardy, Cena, Shawn Michaels, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy and always fought to put the face over strong.

Great stuff with Lita, Vickie, La Familia as well and still the GOAT chickenshit.

Actually got Superman Cena cheered as he was so good. Don't think he gets the credit he deserves desu - Edgeheads unite.
>>
Edge is definitely one of the ultimate greats, Royal Rumble winner, King of the Ring '01 and he's held over 30 titles, very few superstars can lay claim to so many feats.

Loved Edge's surfer kinda look alongside Christian when they were tag team partners, they held up some amazing rivalries against the Hardys and the Dudleys.
>>
>>793089

Not even top 20

18+
>>
I remember when I was a kid and absolutely HATED edge. I can now appreciate him as a heel. He is one of the greats no doubt.
I remember being at the ACC to witness Unforgiven 2006 Edge vs Cena in a TLC match. Holy fuck that was epic. I thought Edge died when Cena fu'd him through those tables off the top of the ladder.
>>
>>793089
>Edge
>one of the greatest WWE superstars of all time

I've spotted the millennial
>>
>>793473
spotted the underage faggot
>>
>>793093
Boring geography teacher
>>
who /hypeforEdgesnewshowonthenetwork/ here
>>
File: 1444537849734.jpg (540KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1444537849734.jpg
540KB, 1024x689px
>>793436
>I remember when I was a kid and absolutely HATED edge

>Mfw there are people who are posting on 4chins right now who remember ruthless aggression era Edge and not AE era Edge
>>
>>793733
Rated-R Superstar > le kazoo man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.