[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roman Reigns is not a good wrestler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: dec.png (735KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
dec.png
735KB, 600x592px
>Roman Reigns is not a good wrestler
>>
File: you.jpg (33KB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
33KB, 540x340px
>im an anti smark, pls pay attention to me and my opinions i totally dont base on what other people dont enjoy
>>
File: Me-and-my-fedora.jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Me-and-my-fedora.jpg
37KB, 480x640px
>>792635
Anti-smarks IRL
>>
File: tip.jpg (38KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
38KB, 479x720px
>>792635
>I'm an anti-smark, god I hate those IWC nerds. I miss when REAL MEN liked fake wrestling!
>>
File: 1444900843983.webm (335KB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1444900843983.webm
335KB, 335x237px
>Roman Reigns is a good wrestler
>>
You don't have to be an anti-smark to think Reigns is a good wrestler. For instance, I like both Reigns and Cesaro. Cesaro is better in ring but Reigns has a slight edge at promos.
>>
>>792968

Calling someone an anti-smark is some new shit that /asp/ virgins have started doing.

>if you dont like who I do you're a troll

It's just manchild defensive mechanism for their opinions that they cant handle being proven wrong.
>>
>>792977
this guy is right smark are so retarded

reigns is best fuck those vanilla midget daniel brian and sm punk
>>
>>792980
Nobody said Reigns is best apart from faggots like you trying to make anybody who doesn't hate him look retarded.
>>
>>792990
but look at him man
that sexy muscular body with long beautiful hair.. how can you not love such a handsome strong man??
i bet you're one of those internet smark neckbeard losers who like people like daniel brian or kevin "fat man" ovens because you look just like them
>>
>Becky Lynch is under utilized
>>
>>792994

>This lashing out

You're just proving people right that you're neckbeard man child who throws a tantrum when someone doesn't agree with them.
>>
>>793008
fuck off to /woo/ or reddit or whatever shithole you came from smark
>>
What is his appeal beyond his eyes and themesong and entrance and merchandising toward youth though?
>>
>>793006
She is, with brown hair she was easily the hottest diva next to Naomi.
>>
File: handsomegentleman.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
handsomegentleman.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>I enjoy woman's wrestling
>>
>>792968
>Reigns
>slight edge at promos
ex-squeese me nigga, clearly we're not watching the same show or even the same product
>>
None of them are demonstrably good or bad at wrestling. They are actors. Actors following a script.
>>
>>793361
>They are actors

but they aren't. they're bodybuilders trying to act
>>
>roman ratings killer
>>
>>793231
Nah man sorry
>>
>>793449
>but they aren't

>Kurt Angle
>Brock Lesnar

>Not wrestlers

Kill yourself airsoft boy
>>
File: 4FHT.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
4FHT.gif
2MB, 360x203px
>>793727

Angle and Lesnar WERE wrestlers, but that has no bearing on their WWE matches. It's all scripted. Their skill level absolutely doesn't matter.

I don't see how you retards can argue about who the 'best' wrassler is, or who deserves a title shot, when you know it's all fake. A quadriplegic could win every match if it was written that way. John Cena has never beaten anyone at wrassling. He just acted out a script.
>>
>>793756
>that has no bearing on their WWE matches

Get a load of this faggot.

>I don't see how you retards can argue about who the 'best' wrassler is, or who deserves a title shot, when you know it's all fake.

Just go back to talking about skateboarding.
>>
File: 1414108763490.gif (991KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1414108763490.gif
991KB, 245x245px
>>793774

Are you sad that I pointed out that the cast of Big Bang Theory could win a wrassling match as easily as John Cena could. It's a fucking sitcom.

>skateboarding.

Sure. At least it's not make-believe time with roid-puppets.
>>
>>793756
>I don't see how you retards can argue about who the 'best' wrassler is, or who deserves a title shot, when you know it's all fake
What does it being fake have to do with anything?
If you're good on the mic and you can put on an entertaining match, you're a good wrestler.
>>
>>793774
David Arquette was a world champion of your "sport" m8
>>
>>793816
Arquette himself was against it. It was hotshot booking from a company that ruined itself with hotshot booking.
>>
File: 1366334672925.png (209KB, 396x394px) Image search: [Google]
1366334672925.png
209KB, 396x394px
>>792994
>that sexy muscular body with long beautiful hair.. how can you not love such a handsome strong man??
I really, really like this post.
>>
>>793230
Fedoras are an MRA thing tho
>>
>>793756
When people talk about "good" vs "bad" wrestler's they're not referring to their win-loss records, you realize.
Your missing out on a great performance art tbqh family
>>
Smarks are just jelly bc based Roman could walk into their mothers basement and fuck their girlfriend in front of them and they could do nothing about it and their gf would never look at them the same again.

>omg limited moveset

Yeah Reigns doesnt have to have a complex moveset. He has the look and charisma to make up for it. Ever heard of Stone Cold? The Rock? Hulk Hogan? Shawn Michaels? Big Show? John Cena? Andre the Giant? Kevin Nash?

All had limitedmovesets but are the biggest stars in the history of WWE. Yeah guys like Daniel Bryan,CM Punk and Bret Hart are better technically but thats because its the only way they had a chance to make it.

Dont hate on Roman because he was born superior to you or your vanilla midget favorite wrestlers. He was just born better. Deal. With. It.

Besides look at all those great technical wrestlers.
Bryan = too soft to be full time champ
Punk= threw a hissy fit and left
Bret = threw a hissy fit and left

Technical wrestlimg doesnt draw and doesnt gave longevity, size and charisma do. Vince knows that, Trips knows that, its why Roman is gettimg the push instead of your beloved indie darlings.

If you want to was technical wrestling aka flippy shit and variations on rest holds stream some shitty organization online. If you want to watch stars and actual entertaining wrestling tune in Monday nights at 8.

Let it REIGN
>>
>>792977
we've been using anti-smark before we moved here
>>
>>793816
He didn't even beat a wrestler for the belt
>>
>>797560
>Bret = threw a hissy fit and left
>defending Ramen
>wants Ramen to fuck his girlfriend

Wow, I didn't think it was possible to be underage and a çuck at the same time
>>
>>797581
>kek
>underage

Real original there bro hahah
>>
>>797560
Why would I have a girlfriend if I live in my mothers' basement
TAKE THAT ATHETITS
>>
>>797560
Also, your ruse falls apart once you start to talk about charisma in relation to rameding
>>
>>797590
Just pointing out the facts lad
>>
>>797560
> bret threw a hissy fit and left
You really dont have a clue what you are talking about do you?

> kevin nash
> biggest stars
Oh its b8. Good show, got me to reply
>>
>>797560

>Smarks are just jelly bc based Roman could walk into their mothers basement and fuck their girlfriend in front of them and they could do nothing about it and their gf would never look at them the same again

>He has the look and charisma to make up for it.

>Dont hate on Roman because he was born superior to you or your vanilla midget favorite wrestlers. He was just born better. Deal. With. It.

Wrasslin really is just man-love and kekold fantasies, isn't it? How do you faggots seriously sit around and argue over who's fantasy 'bull' is the strongest and handsomest without wanting to kill yourselves.

This is fucking sad.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.