[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE MAIN EVENT OF SS WAS 9 MINUTES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

File: 1416797172333.png (268KB, 573x494px) Image search: [Google]
1416797172333.png
268KB, 573x494px
9 MINUTES
9 FUCKING MINUTES
LESS THAN THE DIVAS
>>
WHY THE MATCH ENDS SOOO FAST???
THE MATCH WAS GUD....BUT....SO SHORT...
FUCK YUYÍN REINGS...

PUSH CESARO
CESARO SECTION
>>
File: 1448250667756.jpg (604KB, 1806x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1448250667756.jpg
604KB, 1806x1013px
>>788028
>yfw the pre show match was the longest of the night
>>
Actually it was 35 seconds
>>
>>788028
That bothered me too.

Also The entrances for the Taker Wyatt match were longer than the actual match. I kept time.
>>
It was a very bad match.
>>
Roman "What's Cardio?" Reigns
>>
>>788028
You've figured it out, Roman can't perform for very long so they booked him short. He has serious issues with gassing out 10 minutes into a match.
>>
>seriously expecting ramen to work two 10+ minute PPV matches in one night
Not sure what you were expecting.
>>
>>788209
>Over 40 minutes to rest in between matches

These are suppose to be athletes but >>788174

Also Ambrose looks skeleton mode starved I'm surprised he doesn't break ribs mid-match
>>
>>788229
I was implying the same thing.
>Ambrose looks skeleton mode starved
Are you retarded? Ambrose is cut as fuck.
>>
>>788253
He's probably just an Owens fan,
>>
>>788028
>wanting to see deanetty wrestle for more than 9 minutes
no
>>
>>788174
The guy was a fucking Football player, I'm sure he's got good cardio.
>>
>>788028

and neither of them turned,,,. we all assumed one would.. you know for logic.... no heels in wwe now seth it out
>>
>>788028

You are now aware money in the bank is a gimmick creative use as a fix to things gone wrong. They had Sheamus holding it and no idea whenever to use it. Sheamus confirmed back up heel.
>>
>>788508
That would explain why he goes to sleep in any match that cracks 10 minutes
>>
>>788028
American professional wrestling and big man wrestling in general is shit
>>
>>788183

No I think it was more along the lines that they didn't want Ambrose breaking Reigns's neck in the ring.
>>
>>788710
wut
>>
>>788715

Ambrose is trash in the ring, he's been giving Rybotch a run for his money.
>>
>>788508
He was a linesman 5 years ago. Have you seen how out of shape most linesmen are 2-3 years after retirement. They train for explosive strength not stamina. That's why Roman actually has a few decent spots a match. He should also have good core strength something that wwe should use better.
>>
>>788719
Who's the best then?
>>
>>788700
> Reigns
> big man

LITERALLY LIFTS AND BODY ARMOUR
>>
File: 1444956314696.gif (1021KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1444956314696.gif
1021KB, 500x484px
>>788766
>mfw Sin Cara did his "lift" thing 50x better
>getting BTFO by Botch Cara
>the atoll of Roma Rens
>>
>>788828
Sin Cara is Hunico now

Mistico is busy literally botching which promotion he's in back in Mexico
>>
>>788519
>no heels in wwe now
Sheamus, New Day, Barrett, Owens
>>
>>788839
> New Day
> heels

> Barrett
> relevant
>>
>>788209
its fucking fake though, he had plenty of time between those matches to feel refreshed.
>>
>>788833
when did they make the change?

Wasn't the first Sin Cara myzteziz or something in AAA and now he's like mystic 2.0 in CMLL?

Don't follow spic outlaws
>>
>>788841
How are the New Day not heels?
>>
>>788857
Original Sin Cara got released almost 2 years ago

Lucha Dragons has always been Kalisto & Hunico

>>788859
They're "heels" in the same way that Reigns is a "face": on-paper, but not in-practice.
>>
>>788844
Not everybody can be Based Jay "2 Title Defenses in 1 Night" Lethal
>>
>>788919
oh, so then the Sin Cara gimmick was a botch meme even before this new guy? Was the old guy worse? I watched that triplemania thing thinking it was the same guy kek
>>
>>788857
AAA and him split they owned the myzteziz gimmick and name so he was fucked now hes some other random name about to come back to CMLL most likely or not going to fight the new mistico to get that name back
>>
>>788929
Original Sin Cara was far worse, he was a 1-man Botchamania
>>
>>788028
I enjoyed the women's match more. Dean is just awful to watch with his sloppy moveset consisting of
>meme clothesline
>weak looking dive
>jab and chop
>ddt
After getting dominated for the whole match.
>>
Man, WWE just sucks without Seth right now. He would have at least made the main event interesting.
>>
The thing that annoyed me the most was they started the Sheamus v Reigns match with Sheamus pinning Reigns. They used to make a big deal about making the reigning champion stand up in his corner before someone could cash in, now they'll apparently ring the bell while one wrestler is pinning the other, stupid.
>>
>>789204
At least this one can be justified by The Authority bending the rules
>>
>>788925
Ziggler did it a lot too when he was tagging with swagger
>>
>>789195

yep, Seth being gone means that WWE isn't worth watching until the Rumble, and even he won't be in it :(
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 727x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 727x960px
No problem with sheamus. We've had months to get used that.

I'm just sick of having to watch ambrose and reigns jerk each other off for the next month.
>>
>LESS THAN THE DIVAS
I guess that implies that Diva matches aren't worth shit

But I'm hoping for Rock's Cousin and Kana to change that.
>>
>>789304
I miss Double-Duty Dolph & Zig-Swag so much

Swaggie is SUCH a great backbone for a tag team
>>
>>789315
Should have had Dean turn heel on Reigns and win the championship. They could do so many things with that storyline. But that wouldn't be ethical to do with all the little kiddies watching, doesn't promote good values.

Fuck this company
>>
>>789488
> Ambrose turning heel

If Reigns can't even get sympy pops when Sheamus does it to him, what makes you think it'll work with the most over face in the company?
>>
>>789492
If it was my choice Reigns wouldn't be considered the face of the company. I wouldn't be looking for sympy points with Reigns, I just want a badass heel champion on paper, but is actually a face in reality. Kind of what Seth was becoming. I don't give a fuck about Reigns, but I think turning Dean heel is a much better idea. One of the worst PPVs I've ever seen last night
>>
>>789492
>the most over face in the company

but thats John Cena and Brock Lesnar
>>
>>789311

Zayn, Itami, Orton, Lesnar are all back around Rumble. Maybe Cena and even the potential for Bryan. It can get good again. Orton, Lesnar, and Cena are necessary for the main event picture.
>>
>>789499
So, if Ambrose as a heel, who exactly would he get booed for feuding with?

Uhmm...err...

>>789500
Yeah, their matches last night were GREAT!
>>
>>789499

Dean is a glorified Hardcore Champion. He has no potential and should never be anything more than a US Champ. "Oh look I got punched and now 5 seconds later I rebounded off the middle rope". Stupidest fucking thing that drives me crazy every time he does it. At least with Reigns as a heel, the boo's are ok and he can get a mouth.
>>
>>789509
>Zayn
could be cool if he moves into an Owens feud
>Itami
I can't think what he'd even do - he'd be feuding with Balor/Joe in NXT surely
>Orton
Only interesting match is Lesnar and it won't happen - Randy should take a long break
>Lesnar
Always great but who will he feud with
>Cena
I don't think he'll be back until Fast Lane
>Bryan
Might be back around the same time as Cena but he's not coming back if it interrupts Vince's plan
>>
>>789509
Bryan has been ready to come back for months

WWE's pet quack won't clear him but an actual doctor has
>>
>>789514
Yes, we've seen your assravaged ranting about Ambrose before.
>>
>>789519

I've never posted in /asp/ before. So that is proof that other people hate Ambrose too. He's just that edgy kid that every one had in their high school. The kid who tried to go super saiyan.
>>
>>789531
That was literally your first post on /asp/? Be honest now, you really think anybody's going to believe that?

> Super Saiyan

Ambrose is nearly 30, junior. If you knew shit about his upbringing you'd know why "high school" is hardly something you'd use to describe him
>>
File: Dean Ambrose Botch.gif (4MB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Ambrose Botch.gif
4MB, 400x305px
>>789514
This.

Ambrose is also sloppy as fuck. Nigga can't seem to do anything right. He even managed to botch this same spot again last night.
>>
>>789551
>the spot that killed Seth's knee
>>
>>789514
I hate that rope rebound so damn much
>>
>>789551
nigga, stop sucking Cena's dick you fuc-boi faggot
>>
>>793203
>That was cena's botch

Cant be this dumb can you?
>>
The first ever face off of two main eventers over I'm 9 mins. I think the kickoff match was longer.
>>
>>793296
Not him, but pretty clearly cena's botch
>>
>>789551
>cherry picking this hard
>>
b-but muh swerve
>>
A reminder to everyone posting in this thread right now

>Sheamus lost his Survivor Series match to an Uso, a member of the Lucha Dragons, and Ryback because The New Day left him behind.

>THE VERY SECOND THAT MATCH ENDED AND SHEAMUS WENT TO THE BACK, Vince went to him and told him he's cashing in immediately after Ambrose/Reigns

>This was because Vince wants to give Roman a Daniel Bryan story where Daniel Bryan beat John Cena with a knee then lost to Randy Orton who cashed in his briefcase after Pedigreeing Daniel Bryan

Roman Reigns vs Sheamus is an analogy of Vince still wanting his Bryan/Sheamus match at WrestleMania but refuses to let Bryan to come back because he's more over.

Roman Reigns is facing Triple H at WrestleMania. Raw confirmed this with that stare down because all the original choices have left

>No Rock, No Stone Cold, possibly not even Taker and Lesnar
>Sting says he's not coming back

>FUCKING HULK HOGAN EVEN WENT TO VINCE AND BEGGED HIM TO RECONSIDER

>FUCKING HOGAN COULD BE MAIN EVENTING MANIA THIS YEAR
>>
Funny how his title reign was half that length.
>>
>>795861
More like Roman and Haitch will go at it at Fast Lane
>>
>>795864
lol no way is Haitch wasting his 1 match a year on Fastlame
>>
>>795864

>thinking that HHH is going to have his match with Reigns on a shitty no-named PPV

Nah, he's going to bury Reigns at WM32.
>>
>>795869
>>795868
>they think that they will waste Roman with Haitch

Nah, he's on the main event of WM32, RR winner or not
>>
>>795863

Remember back at Elimination Chamber when Dean Ambrose got fucking Montreal'ed by "The Authority" who claimed Dean got disqualified so he didn't win the Championship?

Then at Money in the Bank the match ended in a tie and "The Authority" still claimed Seth was champion

That had to have been they were booking one more match between Rollins and Ambrose at Battleground and then saving the Lesnar/Rollins match at Summerslam BUT they can't risk Lesnar taking the belt hostage again so they book Ambrose with Wyatt again, Lesnar with Taker, and Rollins with Cena

And here we are

>Dean is feuding with Owens for the Intercontinental Championship all the way to WrestleMania

>Roman could potentially win the Rumble all over again depending upon they book Sheamus and Reigns again because lets be serious...Reigns is not winning at TLC

>The Wyatts are facing The Dudley Boys

>Lesnar is not even allowed in the Rumble match despite the fact Lesnar is a confirmed draw and him killing 29 other stars effortlessly is what this company needs right now.
>>
>>795869
> HHH burying Reigns

It would be fucking amazing but I guarantee they're getting some faux "epic" 20+ minute affair where Reigns kicks out of at least 2 Pedigrees and HHH stays the fuck down after 1 Spear
>>
>>795872

They already wasted his first world title win with Sheamus's cash in. Reigns's future is looking awfully grim.
>>
>>795875
>once you get cashed in its all over

Not true
>>
>>795872
> implying that WWE doesn't think a HHH match is more important than the main event

HHH truly believes that working against him will get Reigns over
>>
>>795876

Well they still have Strowman, that monster obviously has potential.
>>
>>795876
A marky crowd basically laughed at Reigns after having the most crushing disappointment basically any wrestler can have.

IT'S. OGRE.
>>
File: nikki.gif (2MB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
nikki.gif
2MB, 500x228px
Also, one other thing I like to point out

>The original idea going into WrestleMania 32 was Triple H was going to turn Face at the Royal Rumble maybe even possibly winning the match itself and then going on to beat Seth Rollins possibly for the WWE Championship with Seth being the HEEL

So that would mean Survivor Series would have had to have ended on a Disqualification with Sheamus teasing a fake cash in, Ambrose costing Roman the championship by turning Heel or kick starting the Owens/Reigns feud now instead of Ambrose taking his slot as the face

Or hell even the Jericho/Reigns feud that got scrapped and forgotten about after Night of Champions.
>>
>>795879
>gets booed
>entire arena filled with young adults and virtually no children
>marky crowd

Marky crowds are like Nashville where you can visibly see women and children in the crowd and they were cheering for Roman
>>
>>795879

>marky

More like smarky. The crowd on Raw was DIFFIDENTLY the definition of a marky crowd, since they were giving Reigns "Yes!" chants and what not.
>>
>>795879
MITB cash-ins are so cliche to the point that multiple main event wrestlers are used to it.

If Roman has the belt next year he'll drop it the same way he lost his first title months down the line.
>>
>>795876

If Reigns really was going to be WWE's next top face, they would've made his first world title win actually MEAN something, but instead they have him win it on a shitty PPV and lose it in 5 minutes.
>>
>>795883
And if Reigns had turned heel the night before and sold out to The Authority then they would've booed him lustily.

Crowds who will do anything the WWE tells them to don't prove anything.

Sheamus used to be a super-over babyface once upon a time, y'know.
>>
>>795890
>Crowds who will do anything the WWE tells them to don't prove anything.

And yet, smarks are the main reason why WWE are losing ratings.
>>
>>795896
lol go away Smarkbustuh

In what universe is a Reigns vs. Sheamus feud "booked for smarks"?
>>
>>795898

Since never. They would rather have Sami Zyan vs Owens for the world championship. lol
>>
>>795889
first world title wins mean jackshit and they're obviously repeating the daniel bryan/authority storyline only this time with reigns
>>
>>795904

I know and it's stupid. ONLY smarks liked that Bryan bullshit.
>>
>>795900

Sami Zayn is going to be the next Daniel Bryan. A Daniel Bryan who happens to be Hunter's boy and not like the original Daniel Bryan who was a boy to no one

Vince actively hates how over he is and Hunter hates how he had to give him a win.
>>
>>795896
>And yet, smarks are the main reason why WWE are losing ratings.
That's laughably wrong but if smarks are so bad, WWE should stop exposing the business to everybody with shows like Tough Enough, Total Divas, etc
>>
>>795900
> two over, talented wrestlers basically made of pure charisma

What's the problem?

At least Zayn wouldn't get mocked by a crowd for being cashed-in on.

>>795904
> first world title wins mean jackshit

Not if WWE's trying to make you a star they're not

You compared Reigns's 1st world title win to basically any top guy that WWE has actually WANTED to push, it's a joke.

He's done.
>>
>>795910

>two over

Yeah on NXT. NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE FUCK THESE TWO ARE ON RAW

Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>795913
> nobody knows who the guy who debuted by cleanly beating Cena and current IC Champ is

You wanna try that one again?

They've both gotten over EVERYWHERE they've ever wrestled.
>>
>>795910
>wwe titles have limits

i'll be here next year while you complain that reigns is already a 2-time champ
>>
>>795918
That's not what I said, dummy.

It doesn't matter how hard WWE pushes Reigns.

He's not going to work.
>>
>>795917

>beating Cena clean

That doesn't mean jack shit if no title was at stake, especially if you lose to him like twice after when it was. Hell even Alberto won clean against Cena.
>>
>>795924
> beating Cena clean doesn't mean anything in a non-title match

I guess Batista's clean win over Cena doesn't mean anything then
>>
>>795937

Well...did he lose to him after?
>>
>>795938
Cena always gets his win back

(Just look at what happened to the knee that broke his nose)
>>
>>788925
Jay Lethal is a true A+ Player desu famalam
>>
>>788929
>oh, so then the Sin Cara gimmick was a botch meme even before this new guy?
Hunico doesn't botch alot. Mistico botched alot
>>
>>795947
>Cena always gets his win back

Exactly.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.