[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Predicts... Survivor Series 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18

File: ASP Predicts....jpg (45KB, 327x375px) Image search: [Google]
ASP Predicts....jpg
45KB, 327x375px
> What is /asp/ Predicts...?
This is a thread where we all vote and see if we can correctly predict the results of the current PPV.
> What are the rules?
Just simply follow the link to do the survey and that's it. If a match ends in DQ or no contest however, that is scratched from the total for the interest of fairness.
> How's this gonna work?
After each match I will post the updated results to see WHO is on their way to being a clean sweeper.
> 6 matches in total to predict.
Link to vote: https://derpy.me/3As0L
Please offer a courtesy bump after voting, good luck!
>>
File: Hell in a Cell Results.png (121KB, 1430x744px) Image search: [Google]
Hell in a Cell Results.png
121KB, 1430x744px
Now for all the new guys, this is last PPV's predicitions and clean sweepers. It's a sort of monthly tradition that's been happening for the last year and three quarters.
>>
Who is in the family for the tag match?
>>
/wwe/ here, I'll bite.
>>
Kevin Owens will waddle out of SS as WWE Champion.
[Screencap this]
>>
ISIS is going over the Real Americans.
>>
File: 1448119769538[1].jpg (78KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
1448119769538[1].jpg
78KB, 650x502px
>http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/hacker-collective-anonymous-claims-isis-has-plans-for-more-attacks-on-sunday/
MUHAMMED HASSAN RETURN CONFIRMED
>>
Why can't the MITB winner claim the title?

Not that I want him too, but it seems like the contract for it should if he wanted to
>>
File: yelyahknight02.png (681KB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
yelyahknight02.png
681KB, 1280x546px
>>781319
>Paige's mother

Sweet memories...
>>
>>781446
see i don't know

like if he cashes in his contract now, he gets a match against an opponent that doesn't exist, so seamus wins 10 seconds in via count out

BUT, you can't claim the title with a countout victory, so he'd win the match but the title would still be vacated
>>
>>781315

Why can't I vote for Sheamus?
>>
Bump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK1Dro5pr_0
>>
>>781315
I can't tell if OP's pic is of Ambrose or Santino
>>
Done
>>
Bump-a-roonie
>>
Ok i joined in
Calling a Deano heel turn
>>
ISIS goes over team WWE
>>
hump
>>
done, I predict I'm only getting one right which is the obligatory Roman Reigns. This is my first time so it's ok to lose.
>>
Sheamus wins lol
>>
Done.

This survey just serves to highlight how fucking terrible this show is going to be. Literally no matches.
>>
>>781356
Assuming they don't bring up some new family members,
Best case scenario: Wyatt and Harper
Worst case scenario: Rowan and Stroman
>>
>>781938
>This is my first time so it's ok to lose.
That's what my girlfriend told me. I believe her.
>>
File: sting.jpg (15KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
sting.jpg
15KB, 642x361px
>>781315
Stang is showing up and costing Taker the match
>>
>>781965
More like Sting coming to the aid of Taker and Kane, so all three can be retired together on the next PPV facing the Wyatt's in a rubber match.
>>
>>781966
>Taker
>Not retiring at WM
>>
>>781975
> Taker
> retiring
>>
>>781966
>retiring at TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs and Stairs
>>
>>781975
>>781981
>>781986
They're all retiring this year on Wrestlemania. Printscreen this.
>>
>>781966
>Sting
>retiring
>>
>>782007
Rollins pretty much retired him already. Only thing left is to do the ceremonies, and with Kane and Taker both retiring now it'd be good to have Sting join them against the Wyatts.

Maybe Finn Balor is called up as a fourth man and the one that gets passed the torch, as the Underkanestinger. Three men and a baby, style.
>>
>>782007
he has to, he almost died the last time stepped in a ring.
>>
>>781583
They said they usually just scratch interruptions and twists. That's would it would be if he cashed in right?

(Not being condescending, new here)
>>
>>781961
I think it'll be Wyatt and Harper.

They hyped up Strowman as if it's gonna be him, but I think he'll just cost Taker & Kane the match.

It's gonna be Taker v Strowman at WM lads. Sorry.
>>
>>782011
The match is a 2 on 2 tag match, with the BoD vs Wyatt and Strowman. Unfortunately not a traditional Survivor Series match
>>
>>782090
Yeah, but come on don't you think there will be lots of shenanigans? Especially since Bray's been ranting and raving about devouring souls and shit like he's Highlander or something.

A fuck finish of some sort is almost guaranteed.
>>
File: KoKoKo.png (265KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
KoKoKo.png
265KB, 640x360px
[spoiler]Era of Owens inbound.[/spoiler] Merry Christmas, Mahgull!
>>
Bump, looking forward to an interesting Survivor Series
>>
Man.
I am not looking forward to tonight.
So many bad possibilities
>Tyler possibly winning when he's a shit gimmick that makes all other shit gimmicks look good
>Paige possibly winning after pulling the cheapest heat outside of Haitch calling Booker 'Boy' that she could
>Old Farts winning over the Younger Stars AGAIN
>Possibly no Survivor Series match period
>Possibly KO winning which while it would be good for him getting a slight push/Legitimization of the IC title means no Dean Heel Turn
>Dean winning which means the IC title looks like shit
>Roman going over Dean and there's no Heel turn in sight.
Let's not forget the 100% certain that is Roman beating Del Rio and the US title being made weak again and proving no one but Cena can make a title look good.
>>
>>782194
If there was one person they shouldn't put a Christmas sweater on, it's Kevin Owens.
>>
b u m p
>>
>No Sheamus choice
>>
>>782247
Nobody likes Sheamus
>>
I think everyone predicted how the tournament was going to go. Other than Ryback losing to Kalisto, which in the end meant nothing anyways, we saw exactly what we planned on seeing, and it's really not all that bad. Predictability is something WWE is really afraid of, but if we predict something we wanted to see ie Reigns vs. Ambrose, we're not disappointed. I mean it'd be great if Owens makes it through, but I doubt it. He's supposed to go against Ambrose for the IC title at a house show in my home state next month.
>>
But who will the diva's match?!!!
>>
File: jimneidhart2.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
jimneidhart2.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>781315
> it's a 2gay Stevelol thread
>>
this is probably the most cut and dry ppv of the year.

Del Rio and Owens aren't going to go to the finals or even get the title by virtue of having their own midcard belt, since wwe has a hate boner for the idea of any singles star having two singles championships at once.

Reigns wins the tounrament, Dean takes the loss clean, shakes Romans hand at the end. There would be no logic in either turning heel, if either one allied with the Authority it would be against their character anyway. Both stay face at the end. Assuming we don't end up with some shocking swerve where some dudes from nxt show up.

it's a foregone conclusion The Wyatts are gonna take the loss to the Undertaker. Undertaker isn't retiring soon. It's a damn fucking shame since Bray and the wyatt family have lost every single fued since he went against cena back in early 2014, they are literally the only interesting thing on the roster right now and booking seems to just love putting them in feuds where they get absolutely FUCKED despite everything being in their favor.

and I could not give any type of fuck about the Divas match no matter how good the match could possibly be.

and even more so in the case of Tyler Breeze and Dolph Ziggler. in fact the match almost looks like Ziggler is training his soon to be replacement for forever stuck in the midcard
>>
>>782275
>2gay Stevelol
Can't you at least come up with a name that rhymes?
>>
>>782287
Thank God you're not a real booker
>>
>>782287
Tldr
Fuck off back to wew you windowlicking cunt
>>
>>782295
wouldn't wanna be
>>782297
tl:dr
winners: Breeze, don'tcare diva, raigns is wwe champion the end.
>>
>>782212
>muh shit gimmicks
>muh crap diva booking
>muh new talent
>muh us title
>muh dean ambrose
seriously this is why I hate the IWC, it's filled with so much bitching and moaning and saying when cena wins one match that the person who lost got buried. We might as well call it the C.W.N.C
>Crying
>Wrestling
>Nerd
>Community
>>
File: Owen disgusted2.jpg (42KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
Owen disgusted2.jpg
42KB, 500x293px
>>782294
> its a 2old Weirdo thread

Better?
>>
>>782212
>possibly no survivor series match period

why do you think there's no tag team match?
>dudley boyz neville and usos
>new day sheamus and barrett
>>
>>782300
> he doesnt want charles to lose and die in ring
Filtered
>>
File: UP AND ATOM!.png (246KB, 631x362px) Image search: [Google]
UP AND ATOM!.png
246KB, 631x362px
>>782303
... better.
>>
>>782302
>CWNC

Christ, this is cringy beyond belief
>>
>Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze
Ziggler
>Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination tag team match
Heel team I guess? WWE doesn't seem to give a fuck about this match, why should I?
>WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semifinal Match: Roman Reigns vs. United States Champion Alberto Del Rio
Reigns wins.
>WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semifinal Match: Dean Ambrose vs. Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens
Ambrose.
>WWE Divas Championship Match: Charlotte (c) vs. Paige
Charlotte
>Undertaker & Kane vs. The Wyatt Family
Like I need to tell you.
...Fine, Taker and Kane.
>WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Finals
Reigns wins after accepting Triple H's help and joining the Authority.
>>
>>782322
Nah, man. Reigns isn't joining. Ambrose is. They wont let babbygurl join because he's the one supposed to "dismantle" the big bad authority.

Vince wont let it happen.
>>
>>782334
This
>>
>>782334
The reason I have Reigns joining is because I feel like Vince will re-create the ending of WM17. I feel like Reigns joining will have more impact than Ambrose. Plus it'll give the fans another reason to boo.
>>
>>782319
Go back to your room and continue shoving your nikki bella figure up your ass
>>
>>782356
more like Survivor Series 98' cause regins is related to rock, HHH is related to vince, you see where I am going?
>>
At 98 responses so far, I may have to make a second poll when it closes in to 110. I'll put the link here and on the first link, if I need to.
>>
File: CSNr0gIXIAAM9Dy.webm (222KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
CSNr0gIXIAAM9Dy.webm
222KB, 360x360px
>ziggler v breeze
>preshow takes out most of us right away again because the match is so inconsequential it's impossible to predict
>>
File: 2015.png (1MB, 1753x610px) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
1MB, 1753x610px
Alright lads time for this again.

http://strawpoll.me/6075541
>>
File: 1440881936176.jpg (237KB, 623x891px) Image search: [Google]
1440881936176.jpg
237KB, 623x891px
>>782545
Silly people, Sheamus is keeping the case until the marketing for Ninga Turtles 2 starts.
>>
>>782545

>delusional smarks thinking Owens has a chance

It's not "who do you WANT to win", otherwise Cesaro would be on the list.
>>
This is sure to be a huge mess.
>>
>>782701
Its a biggie.
>>
File: FingerLickinGood.webm (395KB, 262x256px) Image search: [Google]
FingerLickinGood.webm
395KB, 262x256px
>>782706
>>
File: 1250016719932.gif (932KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
1250016719932.gif
932KB, 175x131px
>no traditional Survivor Series match announced yet

This already is a bad sign for the PPV.
>>
>>782789
They have, but it's going to be a thrown together one with random people with zero build... not bad for a PPV themed around it. I'm betting its:

> King Barrett, Sheamus, Rusev, Stardust & The Miz
> Cesaro, Kalisto, Neville, Titus O'Neil & Ryback
Basically all the losers of the tournament.
>>
>>782799
>No New Day or Usos

That would be even worse.
>>
>>782799
Isn't Rusev still injured?
Remove him and Seamus for Cash In and add 2 New Day, Remove Titus for Sin Cara
>>
>>782805
I'm predicting that's the pre-show.

Lord help us if decide to do another diva one like last year's 7 on 7. Y'know the one that was clearly a terrible match so they did it AGAIN the next night on Raw spot for spot. They even did the Summer Rae doing a moon walk spot and getting distracted the exact same way!
>>
>>782810
Alternatively throw in Stardust's minions The Ascention.
>>
I'm gonna be closing the poll in approx. 30 minutes.
>>
>>781591
on a serious note, we need this guy to come back and go back to his original gimmick of being a muslim who isn't a terrorist and is sick of being treated as such

I'd like to see him feud with Rusev. Would love to see swagger put him over
>>
>been two hours since I ordered my pizza
>still hasnt arrived
Fucking hungry
>>
File: 1418183724613.jpg (16KB, 522x346px) Image search: [Google]
1418183724613.jpg
16KB, 522x346px
>>781315
>>782534
>they brought breeze up just to replace another jobber we forgot existed
>>
>>782194
That's cute.
>>
>>782870
I hope you live somewhere where it's free if it takes that long.
>>
>ISIS making debut tonight

love it
>>
>>782895
and al qaeda makes a face turn and attacks ISIS
>>
File: 1447725891663.jpg (17KB, 328x240px) Image search: [Google]
1447725891663.jpg
17KB, 328x240px
>>782917
>>
>>782851

Damn, missed it.
>>
>>782890
I just ordered from another place and it arrived in 30 mins, never ordering from Dominos ever again.
>>
>>782545
Whoever voted for Del Rio is retarded
>>
>>783069
what's the place called
>>
File: Vince-Russo-3.png (208KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Russo-3.png
208KB, 424x318px
Is this man the Hitler of wrestling?
>>
ITS STARTING
T
S

S
T
A
R
T
I
N
G
>>
Reigns is in all black. Confirmed Heel turn.
>>
Kevin Owens or Dean Ambrose

God damn it. This is a tough choice.
>>
>>783161
he's the jesus
>>
when's Taker retiring?
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.