[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a draw? How long until WWE signs him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: EpoWc2Fn.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
EpoWc2Fn.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Is he a draw?

How long until WWE signs him?
>>
>Is he a draw?
Just looking at his face I'm gonna go ahead and say no
>>
Never. But if they did, it would be cool to see him as a fan favourite jobber, like Santino. I liked his brief world title push where he ultimately fell short. Could see Grado doing the same.
>>
>>781059
>implying

He's THE top guy in ICW right now.
Doubt WWE will care about him though.
>>
>>781056

If Steen got in, this guy has a shot.
>>
>>781056
>event he main events garners more attendees than any other wrestling show from a British promotion in 30+ years

Yeah, he's a draw.
>>
>>781061
post 1 match and1 promo
>>
>>781059
He drew the biggest British Wrestling crowd in 34 years, so he's a draw

whether that means anything to WWE is another question
>>
hell no he can barely get over in TNA
>>
>>781056

>is this comedy guy a draw?

No. He's just a loveable underdog. Like the other anon said, he'd just be another Santino or Ryder. He'd probably be in a stable with Cena though.
>>
Euro Colt Cabana?
>>
>>781056
not really, he doesnt have much in ring capability but can draw a crowd with his mic skills. i feel he wont be utilized if he does sign to wwe and hell turn into santino marella v2
>>
>>781212
I'm sure it would be a dream come true for Grado to be Santino Marella v2
>>
>>781056
LITERALLY WHO???
>>
He would be over as fuck in NXT. They would love singing along with his entrance.
>>
>>781241
Yeah and then when he comes to main roster.. r.i.p in peace.
>>
>>781247
I would hope he'd stay there. Or he could probably have a few decent moments in the main roster with smart crowds. Entrant into the Andrew battle royal, eliminated by heel, makes Raw appearance following night to cut a promo/beat a jobber to a huge pop, before disappearing for good. Best way his career could possibly go.
>>
>>781056

Literally who is this schmuck?
>>
>>781260
Graeme Stevely
>>
>>781260

Grado
>>
>>781056
Smh whats with wrestlers nowadays.
Back 10-25 years ago wrestlers were legitimate bad asses.
Now pro wrestling is filled with vanilla midgets and posers.
I guess Kevin Nash was right when he said Eddie & Benoit winning the titles was the end of the business.
Undertaker and Brock Lesnar are the last true legitimate badass wrestlers we'll see. Its sad really.
>>
>>781273

Agreed. Wrestlers these days simply refuse to spend time in the gym or do meme training programs like crossfit. It's a catastrophe.
>>
>>781273
Yep, Hulk Hogan was a real badass
>>
funny doesn't and never will draw money
colt cabana, grado, those japanese guys, freight train, chikara

there is no ceiling in being a comedy guy. all you're doing is making a mockery of wrestling and catering to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>781273
I see what you mean. There are plenty of tough guys like Rusev but they come across friendly. I'd say the closest we have are people like Del Rio.
>>
>>781056
He is a draw in Scotland and the UK. Doing awesome for the UK wrestling scene. I honestly don't think Americans get it though
>>
>>781359

I'm an American from Texas and I love Grado, senpai.
>>
GRADO & COLT enter the Edinburgh Picture House: http://youtu.be/WB546QKME0A
>>
>>781289
More badass than fucking Daniel Bryan or bbygurl.
Wrestlers from before actually looked intimidating.
>>
>>781273
Enzo and Big Colin are pretty bad ass
>>
>>781389
Devitt, Rhino, Steen was until they brought him up to main and ruined him, Corbin, Uhaa (Apollo Crews, Wyatt is pretty badass, Cesaro...there are plenty around.
>>
LOLTNA

He absolutely is a draw for whatever reason but they're not going to sign him.
>>
>>781059
> judging by how much of a draw somebody is purely off how they look

WWE marks everybody
>>
>>781131
Ryder was a draw until WWE decided that he shouldn't be
>>
>>781618
da bantz guy was based.
>>
>>781056
Yeah he can fill the local poolhall to capacity. He can draw a bunch of ugly british cunts to see his schtick. Can he draw a paying audience given real exposure? I doubt it. He's a one note joke.
>>
>>781629
lol Fear & loathing VIII outdrew the average WWE house show
>>
>>781377
yeah a big hotdog looking freak who goes on about prayers and vitamins is really imposing.

Bbygurl is far more intimidating and he's not intimidating at all.
>>
>>781641
Amd probably the average Smackdown
>>
>>781273
Taste changed see comic and manga the archetype is different.
Back in the 80s people like conan , jojo type , in the 90s the baddass type and right now a normal guy who fight to make a place in the top.
Not my fault 80s fags are retard who think the vanilla midget began with eddie guerrero when vince father love the tecnical wrestler like bob backlund...
>>
>>781997
If this was the 80s, you'd have e-marks complaining that Piper, Savage & Flair are just "indy vanilla midgets"
>>
>>781273
>everything was better in the past
In five years you'll be asking what happened to legends like Cena and Orton.
>>
>>781289
He was
>>
>>781997
>manga
wrestling isn't a manga
>>
>>781618
>Ryder was a draw
LOL
>>
>>782040
Orton is boring as fuck. He was only good in his legend killer gimmik. Hes soooo generic and poo poo now.
Remember his old awesome theme and he'd come out with that pyro raining down behind him. Shit was so sick desu senpai.
>>
>>782596
> thinking Mercy Drive is actually good

So glad I wasn't 11 in 2004
>>
>>782631
Nigga who?
I just liked the HEEEEY NOTHING U CAN SAYYYYYY while the pyros going off behind Randy as hes posing. Simply epic.
>>
>>781056
I could see them getting him to fill a Santino like role.
>>
>>782105
Sold enough merch to trigger the merchandise bonus which is usually exclusively the domain of top stars
>>
>>782596
> implying that Orton hasn't ALWAYS been boring as fuck
>>
>>781377
>or bbygurl.
No,see, this is NOT how you troll. You're meant to suck Ramen's cock and imply he's the industry's last hope.
...Also D-Bry's shoot tougher than Hulk. :^)
>>
>>781377

>Daniel Bryan

Bryan would legitimately kick the fuck out of Hogan and most of the people in WWE not named Brock.
>>
File: Diary_04022014rf_0627.jpg (62KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Diary_04022014rf_0627.jpg
62KB, 642x361px
>>781377

In 2009, Danielson relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada, where he began training in mixed martial arts at Randy Couture's Xtreme Couture gym. He was also roommates with Xtreme Couture's head grappling trainer, Neil Melanson.
>>
>>797445
I wouldn't even call that an achievement as much as when he wrestled a match of the year with a fractured eyesocket or an hour with a separated shoulder.
>>
>>781056
He looks like a chubby guy who works as a cashier at Walmart. I'm sure he has talent but he won't be draw to the world or the WWE.
>>
>>781066
ITS YERSEL!
>>
>>797583
http://youtu.be/owhdyY5Rd1U
>>
File: 1418173156360.jpg (584KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1418173156360.jpg
584KB, 3840x2160px
>jobs in 7 seconds
>a draw
Is that your guy? top lel lad
>>
>>781273

What happened was they took steroids and improvised promos away. get these guys in shape again and let them cut real promos and that alone will change the product significantly. it is possible to put on a good show with a story that doesn't insult us and make everyone happy while also staying PG. i don't know why vince can't see that.
>>
he's not a draw but he's one of my favorite outlaws
>>
File: 1447540989655.jpg (545KB, 1543x1891px) Image search: [Google]
1447540989655.jpg
545KB, 1543x1891px
>>781056
He's a draw to the 7 Scottish people that like him. Go ahead Vince, It can't possibly get worse.
>>
>>799089
Fergal is irish you retard
and we already have one of those
>>
>>781273
it's because you don't have steiners and nasties backstage fucking with people and daring you to fight them. guys like punk and miz would last about four seconds in an environemnt like that.
>>
>>799089
ICW is outdrawing Smackdown nowadays
>>
>>781273

And you again prove Vince McMahon made you gay instead of the actual"wrestling" you enjoy the built men don't you,the long talking about a fight that when it comes its five fucking big moves and just holding each other fucking Americans, Mexico has sold out years with "brown" midgets Japan has sold out with "yellow" midgets so that notion is out the door and also Japan has sold out stadiums with all women wrestling something US pro wrestling never has or will do so sorry Vince stopped wink wink supplying his wrestlers with riods and we can't have dem big bodies no more
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.