[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth freakin Rollins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: mfw.png (214KB, 451x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
214KB, 451x400px
>be me
>be wrestling and dominating like usual on European tour
>suddenly something snaps in my knee doing flippy shit
>be the man and continue and win the match
>go back and get some tests and scans
>next morning get told I have a torn acl and will be out 9 months and get stripped of title
>mfw
>U FUCKIN WOT M8
>>
>on the bright side this cute nurse comes in
>i talk to her
>needless to say i showed her why im mr. sexy ass lottery.
>>
>>775449
Promptly snapchats a dick pic to said nurse like that other chick he as banging.
>>
>go back to Madden tournament afterwards
>remind Curtis Axel that he's still a jobber

Based.
>>
>>775651
he put him over a bit
>this right here is the real championship game against axel
based A+ player
>>
File: 1429496373331.jpg (74KB, 841x589px) Image search: [Google]
1429496373331.jpg
74KB, 841x589px
>>775675
Miz/Rollins finals or bust
>>
>be the no draw outlaw
>get record low ratings
>get injured in front of 36,000 (packed)
>>
>>775794
WWE could have 1999 Steve Austin on their roster now and they still wouldn't draw

The brand is poisoned and the creative environment is rotten

Polite reminder that this year's RAWafterMania was one of the highest-rated episodes of this decade
>>
>>775794
yea I agree bryans run sucked.
>>
>>775822

I don't know. Minus Cena there's not really a wrestler right now the average joe is familiar with that isn't old and on his way out. And Cena was more interest as an up-and-comer IMO.

WWE is seriously lacking Charisma ATM.
>>
>>775948
Yes. Wrestling is what has the bad rep. It may draw some crowds for a month but it would just dip. Especially since he'd have no one to fight against
>>
>>775689

Sorry bro, Oklahomie is going over Champ in the finals. Moneymaker a shit.
>>
>>775948
Austin 3:16 would never happen with current WWE. Nor would any of his other great promos.

They would force him to read lines written by failed TV writers and kill any chance of being over.

Roman Reigns is a perfect example. He is terrible at reciting scripts, but they keep forcing him to do it instead of letting him shoot from the hip like some others. What's worse is the worse somebody is at reading scripts, the more they try to script to make sure they don't fuck anything up. It's insane.
>>
Can you guys deepthroat Seth's dick?
>>
>>776074
It's only 5.75 inches and I could get my ex's 9 incher almost all the way in, so probably.
>>
File: 1439952164117.png (367KB, 364x463px) Image search: [Google]
1439952164117.png
367KB, 364x463px
>>776169
>>
>>776004
>But his point was WITH Austin '99. This means all the hot as fuck run-up would've already taken place and thus he would be a smoldering ball of over already.
Not the same guy, WWE would still suck. He wouldn't continue to be over nor continue to draw due to the creative of the program. Austin '99 in 2015 would not be ABLE to be popular.
>>
File: caruso.gif (472KB, 285x173px) Image search: [Google]
caruso.gif
472KB, 285x173px
>>776186
>>
>>775449
>not Noelle Foley in a nurse costume
>>
>>775436
>next morning get told I have a torn acl and will be out 9 months and get stripped of title
>WWE already had plans for me to drop the title before Mania 32 so I could fight Triple H
>original plan was probably to drop the title to Roman at Survivor Series
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.