[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Official, they Fucked this up right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Survivor_Series_logo.gif (45KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
Survivor_Series_logo.gif
45KB, 400x249px
SURVIVOR SERIES HYPE? THREAD, SOUR GRAPES EDITION

>The Undertaker and Kane vs 2 Members of The Wyatt Family

This match should have been the debut/return of 2 people to join UT and Kane against all 4 Wyatts, it should have been the most hyped Survivor Series match in a decade, and it makes the decision to keep Bray and Harper out of the Tourney seem like a waste.

>WWE Divas Championship Match:
>Charlotte (c) vs Paige
they ended Raw hyping this match, Vince is an absolute madman...nobody buys Charlotte as a face and no one wants to boo Paige as a heel, double turn incoming Charlotte retains

>WWE World Title Tournament Semifinals:

>Roman Reigns vs Alberto Del Rio

>Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens

the most predictable tournament of all time, they should have done the top eight in one day at least give fans of the mid-carders some hope their guy had a chance but at least we get to see Ceasro captain his very own Survivor Series match so that's something.

>WWE World Title Tournament Finals:

>Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

Prove me wrong WWE.
>>
File: 1435175296124.jpg (107KB, 744x884px) Image search: [Google]
1435175296124.jpg
107KB, 744x884px
>NO NEW DAY MATCH ON THE CARD

>BOTH MIDCARD CHAMPIONS IN THE TOURNAMENT WILL JOB
>>
>>774796
But pinning both midcard champions on the same night will make Reigns look really, REALLY strong
>>
Remember when they had the all Americans vs the Foreign Fanatics? That shit was the best f.am. They should redo it again and have Rusov, Del Rio, and the Usos as the Foreign Fanatics. The All Americans can be Cena, Ryback and the Dudley's
>>
>>774839
That's dumb. You're dumb. Shut up.
>>
>>774789
>implying it won't be ADR vs KO winner takes every title
>>
>>774839
yeah the goofy team names were great better than Team [captain's name here] vs Team [captain's name here]

I really wish the WWE would try to do another 10 vs 10 Tag Team Survivor Series match like in '87 and '88 those matches were long as fuck but the best.
>>
Reminder that professional "wrestling" is for man-children. You' re all under-developed borderline autists at best
>>
Anyone else see a swerve in the tournament incoming? Reigns is too obvious. Ambrose won't get the nod over Reigns. Owens is stil exciting on the midcard. I honestly think del Rio will be the champ.

Who saw Jericho becoming undisputed champion before Vengeance 2001?
>>
>>774789
I'm not gonna watch this Survivor Series, don't know why you guys are bothering to.
>>
>>775040
Personally, I think the best outcome would be for Ambrose and Reigns to both make it to the finals. Ambrose wins C L E A N, stadium goes bonkers. Sheamus cashes in. Roman does nothing to stop it. Sheamus earns mega heat. Reigns heel turn complete, but not siding with the authority. Ambrose vs Reigns starts a feud while both trying to beat Sheamus.
>>
guys...

why is there no traditional survivor series match being hyped up?
>>
Barrett/Sheamus/Stardust/Konnor/Viktor v Cesaro/Neville/Ryback (?)/Lucha Dragons will be added last minute and the only reason it might not be pre-show will be to have an actual Survivor Series match on the main card.

Yes, I know Stardust attacked Barrett not long ago. Either one will cause the other to be eliminated or it will be ignored.
>>
>>775063
Spanner in the wrench fucked it up. They'll probably chuck the losers in the tournament together with nothing on the line
>>
>>775063
There's one confirmed but we don't know who's in it yet.

I'm guessing Duds + Usos + Ryback v New Day + Barrett + Sheamus
>>
>>774911
how awesome would that be, 2 unthinkable upsets and heel vs heel for all the gold

that would be a great way to shake up the WWE

so it'll never happen, the question is what makes Reigns look stronger? beating his little buddy Dean-o Supreme-o or putting both mid card champions in their place firmly behind the Big Dog.
>>
>>774789
It's all about >muh 25 years of da undatakah, so of course creative is going to completely ignore the fact survivor series matches exist. I wouldn't be surprised if they do some bullshit one with ten random jobbers, hell I'll even bet on the Big Show being the one with the winning pin.
>>
>tfw most hyped match on the card for me is Breeze/Ziggler
Fuck this shit, not turning BoD/Wyatts into a 4v4 was a mistake
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.