[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Outlaw wrestling What the fuck is the meaning of this? Since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1442277034728.png (333KB, 617x516px) Image search: [Google]
1442277034728.png
333KB, 617x516px
>Outlaw wrestling
What the fuck is the meaning of this? Since when being a casual normalfag became somehow the norm? Wrestling must be one of the few topics on 4chan where being a casual normie is good and even something to be proud of.

Most of you admitted on the Raw gamethreads that WWE is in a seriously shit spot right now and has been for the past 5 years yet refuse to watch better products because they're not as mainstream? So complain about WWE but shun alternatives too.

/a/ doesn't just talk about one piece, Bleach or toonami shit, they dig deep in their medium because they're not casuals, /mu/ makes it a point to be patrician outside of memerap, same with /lit/ and other boards that try to be more dedicated to their mediums than the average shitty internet forum however wrestling fags in /asp/ stay in the WWE bubble and spam fedoras for anything that isn't WWE while actively hating on WWE, what's the meaning of this shit?
>>
Because getting non-casually invested in scripted mandrama is not a thing to be strived for.
>>
>>767046
Nor is it watching japanese cartoons for manchildren, playing touhou, listening to thousand of albums a week to up your , scrobbles in last.fm or reading Infinite Jest.

Where do you think we are?
>>
We come from the most alpha board in existence /sp/. We don't waste time with outlaw wrestling where there are 25 people in a crowd.

If outlaw wrestling was good, why are there barely any people at their shows? How come tubbos like Freight Train get over so easily? It's because it's a meme.
>>
File: Outlaw wrestling.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Outlaw wrestling.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>767040
>>767040
Outlaw wrestling entusiasts are all fat sweaty nerds
We on the other hands are a healthy mixture of normies and normie alphas

Now you can see why we dont like being associated with you and people like the meme sail crowd

Also
> outlaw wrestling
>>
>>767040
Before the /sp/ fags came here, the pro wrestling threads were fine with other promotions. The fags from /sp/ eat shit, like it, and hate those who don't. They've totally ruined all discussion of anything on this board, especially pro wrestling. Now it's all tripfagging, memespamming, and generally acting like huge WWE marks. I'm only here because this was my homeboard and I haven't found a suitable replacement. RIPIP in peace, /asp/.
>>
File: 1444329268154.png (506KB, 1192x953px) Image search: [Google]
1444329268154.png
506KB, 1192x953px
>retards ITT not realize outlaw wrestling is just a meme and we watch other promotions all the time
>>
>>767040

>outlaw wrestling

Not even once
>>
>>767068
> we
There was literally 3 of you at most
You should go back to wew

>>767066
> an aspie complaining about tripfagging
Toppest of lels
>>
File: 1441937394511.jpg (356KB, 796x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1441937394511.jpg
356KB, 796x1005px
>>767062
I'm gonna assume you're not trolling.
>If outlaw wrestling was good, why are there barely any people at their shows?
Because after the territory days, WWE holds a monopoly of wrestling in America. The only one holding their own was WCW with Turner's financial backing.
If you're gonna relate amount of people in the crowd to quality of wrestling then you're an idiot and I hope you at least judge the same way stuff like music and listen to top 10 shit.
>How come tubbos like Freight Train get over so easily?
In his prime he could have beated the shit out of you, lots of the greatest draw pre-WWE weren't exactly body builders, see also Harley Race or Dusty Rhodes.
>it's a meme
This is not valid criticism.
>>
>>767073
>You should go back to wew
Never been there senpai.
>>
>>767068
>exposing the business of our most cherished memes

Fampai please
>>
File: 1445841027790.png (171KB, 637x431px) Image search: [Google]
1445841027790.png
171KB, 637x431px
>>767068
>>767099
>Is is just a meme sen-senpai
>Implying most faggots here don't actually believe it like >>767073
Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.
>>
>>767040
It's to keep indieshit off /wwe/, that's literally it.
>>
>>767066
fuck off smark scum

if youre a smark and older than 16 you should kill yourself
>>
>>767752
The only wrestling fans who aren't smarks are under 12 you retarded cunt
>>
>>767040

Actually, long term fans of WWE recognize that the in-ring product is better than it has ever been. Sure the storylines are still terrible but if you're watching wrestling for the story and not the wrestling, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>767783
when youre 8 youre a mark
when youre 12 you realise marks are retarded
when youre 16 you realise smarks are even more retarded
>>
File: Mature.jpg (54KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
Mature.jpg
54KB, 384x288px
>>767889

Pro Wrestling has always been aimed at all ages and demographics. Do you hate Disney movies too? Also, you understand you're claiming to be mature via a post on 4chan right?
>>
>>767889
The natural alpha progression is to stop watching wrasslin at 12-13 then get back into it due to nostalgia in your 20s

Anyone that didnt follow this natural path is more than likely a greasy basement dweller, is more prone to liking outlaw wrestling and should go to wue immediately

Its like getting back into retro vidya but as if the snes/nes carried on making inferior games while you were away
>>
>>767897
NARC was such a great fucking game.
>>
>>767900
>tfw I never stopped liking wrestling
>tfw I never stopped liking my NES/SNES/Genesis either

I did stop watching wrestling for a little while after Eddie died and again after Benoit did what he did (or rather, after Kevin Sullivan murdered Benoit and his family and framed Benoit) but that was due to sadness both times, not any sort of dissatisfaction. Some people are just lifers I guess.
>>
>>767915
>not watching wrestling with your gf and having a job
Beta
>>
>>767917
>not dating an alpha female who hates pro wrestling but loves you so buys you Wrestlemania tickets for your birthday
>not marrying that Alpha Female

That's what I did.
>>
>>767922
She's probably keking and laughing at you senpai.
>>
>>767927
Meant to say keking you. The filter just makes it look redundant now.
>>
>>767915
> implying i dont watch wrastling with my mark gf and kid and dont have a job

>>767922
> not having a submissive nikki bella mark gf
> not being the alpha in the relationship
> getting kucked by your alpha female
>>
>>767927
>>767930

I know what you meant to say you dumb asshole and no she's not fucking other men. Take your shitty meme and stick it up your roody-poo ass.

>>767936
>implying alpha females don't exclusively date alpha males

Do you even nature bro?
>>
>>767937
> n-no shes not fucking other men
Sure thing buddy

Alphas take and do what they want, i know because i am one.
Enjoy bringing up little Jamal and Jayshawn in a few years when your alpha female is bored with you m8 ;)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.