[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ronda Rousey wants to fight ________

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

Ronda Rousey wants to fight ________
>>
File: rhondapipershirt.jpg (11KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
rhondapipershirt.jpg
11KB, 300x169px
>>765691
in the WWE.
>>
holly holm obviously what the fuck
>>
I'm about ready for her to lose now. She's old milk
>>
>>766834
What is UFC going to do when their top draw gets beat?
>>
>Won't ever shut the fuck up about Floyd and how domestic abuse is the worst thing that can ever happen to a person
>Writes a book in which she brags about beating the shit out of an old boyfriend all the time because it made her feel empowered
An icon to aspire to :^)
>>
>>765694
She actually does.
>>
>>766834
You'd need a better grappler not a striker
>>
>>766834
She lost in the olympics, also people said the same thing about mayweather and then he retired at 49-0
>>
>>766838
>Rousey said in the book that the man was blocking her exit from a home and also attempted to stop her from driving away in a car
Get your shit straight bruh
>>
>>766851

>Comparing Ronda "cave bitch lookin ass" Rousey to Floyd "my undefeated nigga" Mayweather

Ahahahaha!!!
>>
>>766859
>cave bitch lookin ass
>still undefeated

mayweather can hardly even read.
>>
>>766862

I bet he read that 100 million dollar contract for shit kicking some Philippine beetle eater just fine.

Floyd Mayweather is my favorite athlete in this day and age. Always getting hate, always people crying about him. He's kept it real the entire time and made everyone that bet against him pay for it (sometimes literally)
>>
>>766867
>I bet he read that 100 million dollar contract for shit kicking some Philippine beetle eater just fine.
I guarantee you he didn't read it at all. His lawyer did and he signed it

and also I suspect you're trolling because he single handedly killed the sport of boxing by exploiting the rules and making it a hug match and fighting for points instead of finishes
>>
>>766867
Neat, I didn't know Mayweather was an /asp/ie.
>>
>>766841
nah you just need someone who isn't retarded. You are going to lose if you grapple with her, that's her fight. You don't win by fighting her fight, you need to try to stay on your feet.
and if she does grab hold of you your grappling should be 100% defense oriented, don't even try to out grapple her, just keep her away from your vital areas.
>>
>>766867
I didn't say anything poor about mayweather, just that people said similar things about him that they do about rousey being
>ready for her to lose
people were ready for mayweather to lose too but he didn't. He's still mentally retarded though.
>>
>>766880

Nice try Oscar De La Hoya I know thats you! Boxing isn't professional wrestling and that's what I think you're trying to compare it to. Looking for your "big finishes" all the time. Mayweather has the best defense a boxer has ever graced, boxing isn't about putting on a knockout fest, it's about winning and making money.

>Everyone complained that Floyd was a coward and didn't want to face Oscar De La Hoya
>Faces him and wins easily
>People grumble and go "ahhh mayweathers huggin again"

>Everyone calls Mayweather a coward for not facing Manny
>Floyd faces Manny and defeats him with ease
>Manny complains about his shoulder blah blah blah
>People grumble and go "ahhhh floyds huggin again"

You can never win with floyd haters because they'll just look to their next excuse for why he's not the greatest of all time.
>>
>>766893
>they'll just look to their next excuse
no, its the same excuse every time. He hugs. He literally breaks the rules and doesn't get punished for it.
>>
>>766897

Clinching is a part of boxing and if Floyd was really breaking the rules then the ref would have no problem waving the match off. You're acting like Floyd goes around kicking boxers in the nuts in the ring.

People like you would be crying about Muhammad Ali using the ropes so much to his advantage calling him a cheat.
>>
>>766907
>Clinching is a part of boxing
no it isn't, it's against the rules

your statement would be correct if you said cheating is a part of sports. which is unfortunately true.
>>
>>766994
its against the rules but clinch fighters like Mayweather exploit them and use clinch work and tie ups to wear down and fatigue his opponents.
>>
>>766840
no need to prove anything, and a solid pay check which could be negotiated into potential movie opportunities.

good business decision.
>>
>>766885
That's the problem tho - to have good grappling defense you must be a good grappler.
Strikers with good TD defense in the game were mostly highschool wrestlers.
Her clinch is also too inevitable than Holms' KO power
>>
>>767154
And to add it up judo is a different ball game. Even if Holms were a wrestler her TD defense won't be as effective because Honda doesn't do double legs
>>
>>767164
that can work to her advantage though, rondas takedowns are based on tying up someone for a throw, not a shoot to cover distance. if she is faster on her feet she can avoid rondas clinch
>>
File: goatb.jpg (41KB, 760x420px) Image search: [Google]
goatb.jpg
41KB, 760x420px
>>766867

>tfw you grew up in an era to see the GOAT

Makes me shiver to think I'll be able to tell my grandkids about watching him desu lads
>>
>>767189
I think Holms might have a chance if Honda gets butthurt and goes into striking mode like in her last fight
>>
>>767206

A nice fact from that fight is that Bethe hit her with all the punches she threw she just didn't have any power behind them.
>>
>>766880
It still takes genuine skill to achieve that against the people he has 'won' against, even if it is unsportsmanlike and some may even consider it disrespectful to the sport.

There is no such thing as a sore winner, only a bad sportsman.

He is objectively a great boxer, not great at fighting in the boxing ring, which is what a boxer is supposed to do, but he is one of the best at the sport.

And unfortunately there is no denying it.
>>
>>766884
He isn't. He can't read, which means he can't type.
>>
File: Ronda Rousey face 2.jpg (28KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Ronda Rousey face 2.jpg
28KB, 630x420px
>Sometimes I dream
>That she is me
>You've got to see that's who I wanna be
>I dream to swing, I dream to win
>Like Ronda
>Oh if I could be Ronda

>Be like Ronda, be like Ronda

>Again I train
>Just need to gain
>For just one night if I could
>Win that way

>I dream to swing, I dream to win
>Like Ronda
>Of if I could be Ronda

>I wanna be, I wanna be

>Like Ronda

>Oh, if I could be Ronda
>>
is this our talk back thread then?
the guy that just won, they said hes from bellmore kickboxing. I used to go there, that's actually where I started.
>>
>>767217
this is true. Ronda doesn't have defense.
>>
>>767154
>That's the problem tho - to have good grappling defense you must be a good grappler.
Training applying a flying arm bar =/= Training defending against a flying arm bar
>>
>>767340
well then she needs more ruse material to win this fight
>>
>>767278
>talk to text
http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/free-speech-text-software-windows/
>>
Anyone got a link to watch the fight?
>>
Anybody know who won?
>>
>>765691

stream

bretty good dot com

bretty good dot com
>>
>>767399
Voice to text can't parse punctuation
>>
My fuckin sides.

Ronda is going to WWE now. She looked like such a chump in that fight.
>>
>>767615
Hopefully not. I'm pretty sure WWE is embarrassed right now, especially after her appearance in last year's WM.
>>
>>767632
Let Heyman manage her and book her as fem-Lesnar and she'll be fine. I'm looking forward to Sasha vs Rousey one of these days.
>>
Foreshadowing for Aldo VS Connor,
>>
File: 1447567277681.png (191KB, 384x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447567277681.png
191KB, 384x375px
>>769106
If Connor loses now Dana will definitely commit sudoku. Especially with all the hyped up Rizin/Bellator fights:

Fedor
Royce vs Shamrock
Gabi Garcia vs She Hulk
Aoki vs Sakuraba
Kimbo Slice vs Kimbo Slice 5000
>>
>>765691
Stephanie McMahon. :^)
>>
>>767154
man how does it feel to be retarded. maybe ronda should have trained her face not to be a punch magnet.
>>
>This thread

My fuckin sides
>>
File: rocky3.jpg (61KB, 612x316px) Image search: [Google]
rocky3.jpg
61KB, 612x316px
>>765691

All you people don't get that Ronda is like Rocky 3 now: the former killer got smug and lazy and too busy doing promotion. Than someone more passionate appears and destroys our hero.

Next logical step is Edmond Tarverdyan dies, someone black from Ronda's past appears (Bethe Correia is Brazilian, so close enough) and starts training Ronda. Ronda gets the "Eye of the tiger" and fights Holm in a glorious Rematch.

Mark my words.
>>
Doink the Clown
>>
>>766836
get another top draw? its happened only like 30 times already?
>>
>>766867
>He's kept it real the entire time
who actually talks like this

and who thinks floyd kept anything real, hes the last person who can possibly say he kept it real in boxing because hes never finished anyone
>>
Why people alwas want to do boxing vs mma stuff, mma has evolved into being a martial art itself, you can start with a previous foundation (judo, karate, wrestling, boxing, etc) but you need to round your grame.

MMA now its a martial art like karate, judo, sambo, boxing, wrestling, kickboxing, etc.

People like to brag about being a badass because they practice mma, but forgot that a martial art is a nver ending learning experience, you want to dominate every intangible and keep learning it.

Now onto the Floyd vs Ronda, people always put Floyd like if he will be there just to be abused, but forgets that one Floyd's biggest asset is his measure of distance, this is a very hard aspec to dominate in any sport.

Also Floyd cant crack the top 50 ATG boxers rank.

The top 5 boxers in no order are Harry Greb, Ezzard Charles, Ray Robinson, Henry Amstrong and Sam Langford this guys were real monsters and closer to know boxing like the palm of their hands, and also prove themselves against top quality opposition.
>>
>>769216
Wow. It's a bunch of has beens! Surely Bellator's strategy of banking on nostalgia produced by the UFC is the key to success.
>>
>>765691
>Ronda Rousey wants to fight
what pokemon does she send out
>>
>>765691
Phil Brooks
>>
>>769216
>Fedor
washed up old fat guy

>Royce vs Shamrock
geriatric old men hopped up on pain killers

>Gabi Garcia vs She Hulk
WHO

>Aoki vs Sakuraba
japanese midgets, who gives a fuck, yawn

>Kimbo Slice vs Kimbo Slice 5000
>bum fights
>>
>>777873
She's a huge PPV draw and one of the most famous MMA fighters in the world. Your contrarianism means nothing.
>>
>>778409

You are wrong..

>http://heavy.com/sports/2015/11/ronda-rousey-net-worth-endorsements-career-earnings-salary-per-fight-money-sponsors-floyd-mayweather/

>http://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/money-coming-in-on-holly-holm-but-ex-champ-ronda-rousey-still-favored-in-potential-rematch
>>
Rouse was a fad.
Her first time getting knocked was a kick right in the fucking face by someone who was an actual fighter, not some random woman.
I'll be surprised if her career survives this.
>>
File: 1292281372935.png (3KB, 209x215px) Image search: [Google]
1292281372935.png
3KB, 209x215px
>>778292
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.