[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>JUST 9 DAYS UNTIL PIC RELATED GET READY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

File: jdaonuiekp.png (337KB, 370x333px) Image search: [Google]
jdaonuiekp.png
337KB, 370x333px
>JUST 9 DAYS UNTIL PIC RELATED

GET READY
>>
>Deanetty
>champ
Pick one.
>>
File: 1446696694472[1].jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446696694472[1].jpg
43KB, 660x400px
>>763547
>implying Reigns is leaving as champ

Big Dave says otherwise.
>>
File: deglare.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deglare.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
not if I have anything to say about it, bbygurl
>>
id like to see him hold to title too but lets be real.
>>
>>763858
>roman ratings killer
>winning the title ever
>>
>>763547

Nah they are probably going to save Reigns being champ at WM32. They probably want it to be a BIG moment for him.
>>
>>763547
>Dean
>Jannetty
Reigns is the guy that fits the Jannetty mold (same music, same clothes, same entrance, same everything).

For some reason I think Dean seem pretty content with being the wacky guy that does wacky backstage segments with his girlfriend and can main event when Reigns stubs his little toe.

And let's face it, the world title card is boring as shit. I pray Rollins has a quick recovery so he and Haitch can do something interesting.

>>763556
Sheamus cash in?
>>
>>764192
>roman
>ratings killer

Yeah because when he was booked for WM31, WWE certainly didn't have the highest grossing stocks and decent ratings at the time.
>>
>>764199
Bork main eventing made up for him.
Look at every Reigns-focused Raw recently. They've all gotten record low ratings.
>>
File: trends.png (50KB, 896x511px) Image search: [Google]
trends.png
50KB, 896x511px
>>764199

And before idiots pull a Daniel Bryan out their ass, here's how invested they were in Bryan compared to Reigns at the time.
>>
>>764225

What Reigns focused Raws? Only recently he's being a focus. Most of the Raws in the past was Rollins or Cena focused, and now it's NO ONE focus, because no one has the belt.
>>
>>764225
Raw is fucking sinking. They can't even blame football now.

* Reigns vs Big Show killed the ratings on the Manchester Raw. This is fact.
* Kane and Taker was a surprise appearance, aka they weren't advertised, aka they didn't put asses in seats and viewers had long since turned off the show. This is something WWE should look into doing. They haven't even advertised Brock properly sometimes. Because putting asses in seats > surprises
>>
>>764192
they had no problem putting it on Seth
>>
>>764258
>Reigns vs Big Show killed the ratings on the Manchester Raw

That's fucking understandable. He went from main eventing WM31 to a fucking WORTHLESS mid-card feud with the Big Show.
>>
>>764273
I actually turned off the show and looked at the spoilers the next day instead.

Reigns vs Big Show was the opening match after a boring twenty-minute conversation of Haitch tempting Reigns to join the dark side, with heavily edited (and heavily noticable) crowd sweetening. I mean, what the hell were they thinking? If I didn't know better I would've thought they WANTED me to turn off the show.

I really don't care if they push Roman. He seems like a nice guy and can have decent matches if he's saying tough things and is with a good opponent, aka not Big Show or Kane or whatever.

Fuck, isn't Big Show ALSO working on a knee injury of sorts from the Lesnar match?
>>
>>764273

And it's not even just that, Reigns was fueding with the Big Show BEFORE WM31.

You think by now they would stop putting Reigns up against that old big tub of lard that's long overdue for a retirement.
>>
>>764356

Hopefully Reigns vs Cesaro would turn out better.
>>
>>764374
That should be a good match, I would think.
>>
>>764381

Yeah because you have two powerhouses going at it. Cesaro is the kind of opponent Reigns should've been facing in the first place.
>>
This tournament is really showcasing how thin the WWE roster is.
>>
>>763556
No? Last he said was that Reigns was supposed to win the championship anyway and him turning makes sense.
>>
>>764580
No it wasn't, the original Mania plans were Rollins (c) vs. HHH, Reigns vs. Ambrose, and Brock vs. Rock.

Reigns wasn't supposed to be winning the title before this tournament happened, and I doubt he still is. WWE realises it's still way too soon.
>>
File: nyiaonlyrb[1].png (755KB, 602x682px) Image search: [Google]
nyiaonlyrb[1].png
755KB, 602x682px
Ready, /asp/?
>>
File: mrczwwithhisbelt.jpg (16KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
mrczwwithhisbelt.jpg
16KB, 236x305px
>>763542
wrong picture.
>>
>>763542
Why the fuck are there a dozen wrestling threads now wtf?
Also Dean as Champ is dream thats wetter than the Atlantic for me.
>>
>dean wins the tournament
>fellas music hits
>dean just runs out through the crowd so a match cant happen
>>
>Vince's senile ass refuses to turn Reigns heel

Why?
>>
>>763542
>>763547
>>764192
>>764193
Ronan Reigns is winning the tournament and then getting cashed in on by Sheamus immediately afterwards.
>>
File: romanbeats.jpg (20KB, 236x498px) Image search: [Google]
romanbeats.jpg
20KB, 236x498px
>>765337
>roman beats sheamus clean
looks very strong afterwards.
>>
>>765219
Because Cena is on the way out (and right now he really IS out) and they need a new top babyface who does charity and sells merch. They picked Reigns and their mindset is quite simply this guy WILL be cheered as a babyface, defiant of the evil Authority, even if they have to edit the crowds to make it happen.
>>
>>765906
Think of the children! And the merchandise!
(Fuck the product)
>>
>>765927
Pretty much. But their mindset is that the children+the merchandise=the product.
>>
>>765985
Getting over without being the office's chosen one = berried
>>
>>765906
>Cena is on the way out
Top lel.

Cena is 38. He will easily put 10 more years in.
>>
>>765985
Because that would be doing the horrible and crazy acts of "making money" and "pleasing people"
>>
>>766016
Remember that post in ten years.

>>765985
Because Vince wants Roman.
>>
>>766016
Reigns is where he is BECAUSE they need to REPLACE CENA. This is fact. In ten years, Cena will be coming out as surprise, one-time-only entry to the Royal Rumble similar to Kevin Nash and DDP.
>>
>>763542
what i want:

>face cesaro as wwewhc
>heel KO as wwewhc AND ic champ
>ambrose as champ period

what i expect at worst

>face reigns as wwewhc

what i expect at best

>heel reigns as wwewhc
>heel ambrose as wwewhc
>face reigns as wwewhc, immediately gets MITB'd by sheamus, heel sheamus as wwewhc

with that said, if i had to bet on one of the above happening, i'm betting on face reigns as wwewhc.
>>
>>766198
>deanetty ambrose
>no charisma reddit cesaro
>anywhere near the title
i guess that one way to lower ratings even more.
>>
>>765985
Roman is getting cheered by the right people, kids and women. Making that money.
>>
>>766058
>>766060

If Reigns fails, they probably would roll with Cena for another ten more years.

And you'll have those stubborn smarks who are backpedaling to Cena, just because it's not a top guy THEY want, to blame.
>>
>>766231
Cena might not even have another 10 months left in him
>>
>>766201
>>deanetty ambrose
You're never gonna get this forced meme over, pal.

He doesn't even fit the trope.
>>
>>763542
Is that the big cums guy?
>>
>>763542

Ambrose couldn't even put the US title over, what makes you think he'll won't do just the same with the WWE one?
>>
>>766198
>face reigns as wwewhc, immediately gets MITB'd by sheamus, heel sheamus as wwewhc
This is literally what will happen.

They need a top heel to face Reigns. It can't be Wyatt since they just got out of an 8 month feud. It won't be Owens, they will keep the IC strap on him. Sheamus is literally the only other choice and he conveniently has the MitB briefcase which makes booking it really easy.

Either that or they turn Ambrose, which I feel would be foolish right now.
>>
>>766314

Wouldn't really mind a Reigns vs Sheamus.
>>
>>766318
it could be decent, brawling matches suits roman and sheamus.
>>
>>766318
Each to their own, I guess.
>>
>>766289
>forced meme
nah everyone knows hes the the deanetty thats why it gets used a lot.
>He doesn't even fit the trope.
lel
>buried the only the singles title he ever had
>defended it a grand total of 3 times
>had to have big brother roman and seth help him retain
>can only move up the card because of roman or seth
>lost every solo feud he was in
>has done nothing of note since the shield split
yea man not the deanetty at all.
>>
>>766323

I'm just getting fuck sick of the small and out of shape fucks because they're literally all the same package.

There's literally no difference between Ziggler, and any other manlet who's freshly plucked from NXT. Maybe besides Neville, but he only has ONE move.

I want to see more big guys brawling it out.
>>
>>766336
Bit gay but okay.
>>
>>766337

Believe me, it's not as gay as manlets putting other manlets in submissions that look similar to a page from the kama sutra.
>>
>>766339
The only wrestling matches that aren't gay are ones with blood and WWE doesn't have them any more apart from the Brock v Taker HIAC match which had blood by accident.
>>
>>763547
>dude....dude dude dude......DUDE.....I said it again!!!! is it a thing yet? I want to create something, anything...
>>
>>764199
Actually ratings were poor goin into WM31.
Also their stocks CRASHED at the time because of the Network making them go up then back down.

Well done.
>>
>>765906
Reigns looks ridiculous doing the Cena role. He doesn't have Cena's speaking ability and comes off as a goober.
>>
>>766311
Yes that example works brilliantly with no glaring problems.
>>
>>766332
>>buried the only the singles title he ever had
>>defended it a grand total of 3 times
>>had to have big brother roman and seth help him retain
Are you a mark?
>>
>>766375
>Are you a mark?
yes, so what?
>>
>>766379
So your perception of reality is suspect.
>>
>>766380
maybe to a redditor like you. nice strawman, pleb.
>>
>>766390
>I sure showed him!
>>
>>766364
>Reigns looks ridiculous doing the Cena role.

Exactly, just give him the RUSEV CRUSH role, it would fit perfectly with him.
>>
>>766394
your gay
>>
>>766420
BTFO
>>
>>766418
>reigns doing a russian accent
yeah great idea.
>>
>>766435
>Rusev
>Russian
>>
>>763542
How about reigns vs anyone for the title, good long match with all the cheap pops and spots, then for the finale, both guys are down when sheamus comes out with his tarmac and guineas briefcase, gives the contract when the rock comes out, decks him and helpsnup Roman, in the confusion the ref has been knocked out, only to regain consciousness and see rock and Roman standing over the other guy, the ref puts 2 and 2 together and dqs Roman assuming the rock directly interfered. The other guy is made champ by dq and we get a long fued with the rock v reigns, switching between heel and face focusing on rocky always coming to steal the spotlight, ala royal rumble shamble finish. This eventually establishes reigns as a top main eventer going over rocky at wrestlemania
>>
>>766016
Cena himself wants to transition into tv and movies. How much longer of a run does he really have until the next injury?
>>
The winner will be Cesaro.
Cesaro will beat reigns clean Monday.
Roman will turn heel then and join authority.
The finals will be Cesaro vs deanetty. Roman will betray dean and screw him over as a big heel turn. Haitch comes out and says the match is now Cesaro vs Roman as hinted before with him joining the authority and getting a direct shot.

Cesaro wins lol
>>
>>765002
Chinese moot kicked us out of /sp/
>>
>>766332
Oh are we making up new rules for the Janetty trope?

Because if so I'm gonna add that Reigns, other than the fact that he is the one that kept the Shield gimmick (similar to Jannetty keeping the Rocker gimmick), he never goes anywhere and has to have every tom and dick and jerry come out and endorse him, including Dean Ambrose whose popularity he's been riding on for a good month or so now.
>>
>>763542

Man, the CZW title sure underwent a drastic change.
>>
>>766720
>tfw Cesaro is going to job for him after carrying him for 20 minutes and raise his hand in the middle of the ring
>tfw I know he will do this because he's the paragon professional wrestler and sometimes you have to put over the failed football player
>>
File: romanissoreadyheneeds2belts.jpg (48KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
romanissoreadyheneeds2belts.jpg
48KB, 960x620px
>>766720
>reigns didnt win the rumble
>reigns didnt challenge for the title at mania
grasping at straws lel you deanetty fans are hilarious
>dean is more popular
only with smarks not the fans who matter who roman is over with.
>>
>>766828
you're lying to yourself if you think Roman is more over than Dean
>>
>>766828
>roman is more over than dean
kek

>girls like Ambrose more - "ambrose stole my heart" merch etc.
>smarks like ambrose more
>adult marks like ambrose more
the only thing Reigns has is kids and even kids like "le lunatic fringe xDD"
>>
>>766858
>>girls like Ambrose more

This is objectively wrong
>>
>>766860
go have a read at tumblr if you really want to know
>>
>>766869

>go to tumblr

I'd rather not, but there are definitely more shrieks from tweens and soccer moms when Roman comes out than Dean.
>>
>>766869
>tumblr landwhales are what I base my assumptions on
Watch any Ramen entrance m8.
>>
>>766872
>but there are definitely more shrieks from tweens and soccer moms when Roman comes out than Dean.
Most dudes boo Reigns. The only cheers you'll hear for him are from chicks.
>>
>>766876

That's the point I'm making.
>>
>>766874
>>766872
>they actually believe the roman is more attractive than dean meme
they like Dean because he's edgy in a twilight king of way - badboy
>>
>>766879

Do you like Dean cause he's balding like you?
>>
File: 1446523893534.png (984KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
1446523893534.png
984KB, 952x536px
>>766879
Bruh bitches love Roman. Only smaks and tumblr like Deanetty.
>>
>>766883
http://euroshop.wwe.com/eu/default/W09954.html

>ambrose literally has this merch

I'm not saying Roman isn't over with but you can't beat that Ambrose charm

>you now remember the numerous death threats Renee Young has had and continues to get because she's dating Dean
>>
>>766874
Dean doesn't go through the crowd or pose with a fan, so that's biased as fuck go off of, Tumblr is better to go off of.
>>
>>766878
so how is he more over than Dean?
>>
Ambrose is a fucking goofball, please turn him heel already.
>>
>>766936
people love goofballs desu. if he goes heel people are going to be irritated, especially because his goofball status makes it hard to think he's a serious threat. i do think he'd be better than bray.
>>
>>766625
I never even knew there were wrestling threads in /sp/. Why doesnt he just make /woo/ a reality?
>>
>>766945
>i do think he'd be better than bray

ANYONE is better than Bray, FUCK BRAY WYATT. Fuck that fat worthless loser of a jobber.
>>
>>766860
No its fucking not you fat stinking cunt. Pull your head out of your arse before you respond because otherwise your just going to be wasting your fucking breath. Roman Reigns might have the jawline of a superhero but Dean Ambrose is the (male) sex symbol of the WWE
>inb4 Kevin Owens is hotter
>>
>>766828
>>reigns didnt win the rumble
>>reigns didnt challenge for the title at mania
>grasping at straws lel you deanetty fans are hilarious
Pointing out the reality of the situation is "grasping at straws".

Sure he won the rumble and faced Brock Lesnar. He was screwed by Rollins and then immediately removed from the main event scene, because Vince might be stupid most of the time but he gets remarkably intelligent during wrestlemania season. Up to this Survivor Series Roman has been doing nothing but

a pointless friendly feud with Daniel Bryan in which Bryan did nothing but say what a cool guy he was and outwrestle Roman in every way.

several pointless talking segments in which infinitely better wrestlers and better talkers came out to tell us what a cool guy Roman is, meaning he's not charismatic or tough enough to get this over himself

paired up with Ambrose, because
1, Ambrose is over, way more than Reigns is ever going to be
2, The Shield is still over.

And speaking of Shield, teasing a full Shield reunion, twice, with both Ambrose and Rollins.

a completely retarded feud with Bray Wyatt that completely exposed his lack of mic talent because he came out to do a sit-down conversation with a bearded fedora that threatened his daughter and a promo that was literally just recapping this feud up to that point
but at least they got one and a half good matches out of it

All of which has effectively NOT built to a confrontation with Rollins, until now when they remembered it. Shame about Rollins injury though. So now he's the top contender suddenly because who the fuck knows.

I hope the tournament is a swerve and they put the belt back on Brock.
>>
>>767059
AND BRAUN STROWMAN AND BIG SHOW

I'd also like to add that it's not Roman's fault, but at this point he's also done nothing to improve.
>>
>>767064

He's trying to improve, but I doubt anyone WANTS him to. They rather go backpedal to Cena's cock, even after shitting on him previously.
>>
>>767006

You're dumb.
>>
>>767167

I'm being serious. Why do you think there are more and more people liking Cena now? When he's literally done NOTHING different than what he's been doing the past 10 years.
>>
>>767172

Because he actually tried this year, which has nothing to do with Bray Wyatt.
>>
Wrong reply, dammit.

>>767166
>>
File: thecityofambrose.png (367KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thecityofambrose.png
367KB, 500x375px
>>766869
>go have a read at tumblr if you really want to know
done, they hate ambrose.
>>
>>766876
>most dudes boo Reigns
but that's fucking bullshit
>>
>>767328
:(
>>
File: 1423816732198.png (191KB, 273x391px) Image search: [Google]
1423816732198.png
191KB, 273x391px
>>767006
wow those emotions look real, looks like he worked you hard somehow. I'm impressed that Bray even has the power to do this desu.
>>
>>767332
No, they boo him 80% of the time. Wanna know when they don't boo him, aka the 20 or so other percent? When he's a strong, badass motherfucker that beats the shit out of his opponent.

That's the secret.

>>767713
Now you're just adorable.
>>
File: mrczwwithhistitle.png (147KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
mrczwwithhistitle.png
147KB, 350x250px
>>767713
come on now his title is just waiting for him to come home.
>>
>>763542

/asp/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.