[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

greetings from /wooo/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 1419016867356.jpg (288KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1419016867356.jpg
288KB, 900x750px
WELCOME TO THE IWC, BROTHERS

I'm also sure 420chan will let y'all have your own Taima.TV wrestling channel, they let /r/squaredcircle have one

Or y'all can come over to WWE Network and chill
>>
just got home from work. that straw poll loser finally won...
>>
File: dick.jpg (44KB, 853x639px) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
44KB, 853x639px
just popped over from /wooo/ to say hi

lets get some cross-pollination going and learn from each other (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
>>
wew
>>
>>762943
Nobody's been banned on /wooo/ in hours breh, the ban logs are public
>>
>>762953
and his post is gone
>>
>>762995
probably didn't realize there was a ban log and that he was full of shit
>>
there's a welcome thread over there now http://boards.420chan.org/wooo/res/4906490.php
>>
>>762818

woo is for faggots and you can suck my fucking dick
>>
File: .png (28KB, 738x373px) Image search: [Google]
.png
28KB, 738x373px
>no more Swerveface, being a whiny white knight kekold kid
>no more Celt, being a tremendous faggot
>no more Spardot, banning everything in sight whenever she's on her period
>no more RMD, who shitposts to his heart content without getting banned just because he bought the owner of the site a rare Amiibo once
>no more shitty /wooo/tube streams that go down every 5 minutes
>no more getting perm banned for saying 'Fallout 4 is a bad video game'
>no more nazi mods/admins that perm ban you for saying an opinion that goes against the grain
>no more irrational drug addicts to deal with

We're finally free. I hope 420chan fucking dies.
>>
>>763329
You do realize this board has been here for 2+ years and was made for wrestling containment right?

Kirtaner and Hiroyuki are chumming it up right now in IRC, lol
>>
>>762818
So I was banned for talking about /sp/ of all things. And your pleading system is fucked. I don't understand mIRC and when I try to use it, it still says I'm banned from the chat so I can't appeal my ban.

How do I fix this?
>>
File: THE CITY OF SWERVEFACE.png (120KB, 567x883px) Image search: [Google]
THE CITY OF SWERVEFACE.png
120KB, 567x883px
>>763329
don't forget

>Kirt, the owner, sold 420chan shirts
>took everyone's money
>suddenly complained that there was a problem with receiving the shirts, and everyone would have to wait
>this was two years ago
>still no one has received their shirts
>Kirt instead bought drugs with everyone's money and now can't refund it
>everyone is all, "nah it's fine Kirt haha I love supporting the site so I don't mind if I don't get my shirt xD"

and

>Kirt made a thread on /wooo/, calling everyone disgusting faggots if they dared to use AdBlock on any 420chan service
>people called him out
>they all got perm banned

Nuke them all.
>>
>>763329
>no more getting perm banned for saying 'Fallout 4 is a bad video game'

Based on your yellowtext tirade I'm fairly certain you're one of the really bad /vg/ shitposters they banned recently. The quality of the place rose considerably after they booted you and a few other retards out, good riddance
>>
yep

no more having to suck up to the woo mods. and they know if they ban people from woo they will just come here where its the same but less bullshit and nazi mods. they will have to relax moderation or everyone will just come here

do the people of /wooo/ some good and advertise this place on there, i bet most of them still dont know its here and hate /wooo/
>>
>>763364
there were a couple people on an NXT taping a few months ago wearing /wooo/ shirts and there was a "show off your shirt" thread on /b/ when the shipment issues were fixed m8
>>
>>763385
Wow, they eventually got them two years later? Well fuck me, guess that makes it okay then. :)
>>
>>763353
How do I appeal a ban on IRC. Yes I'm a retard I tried it and don't get it. Call me a newfag whatever you'd like I just wanna get back on their stream to put up new wrestling vids I make.
>>
>>763388
7 months later, the paypal account was locked down and the money wasn't able to be withdrawn, they basically held $1000 hostage. any time paypal freezes your account you have to wait 180 days.

so yes, in that circumstance, it's completely understandable, not to mention it was the second run of shirts and they had already sold a couple hundred of them the previous year
>>
>>763403
>7 months
>lying

Unless that was a second incident, the first incident was about 2013.
>>
>>763354
change your mirc username, don't put "anon" in it, you'll be able to join
>>
>>763406
yeah if my timeline's right the WWE lawyer shitstorm happened at the end of 2013, the backlogged shirts shipped at the end of last summer and they offered refunds to anyone that wanted it
>>
>>763400
server: irc.420chan.org
channel: #420chan

don't set your User Name or Nickname to Anonymous or Anon or any permutation with "Anon" in it and you can join the channel. Set it to SHITFUCK for all it matters. A bot will kick you if you have the Anon ident/username.
>>
>>763458
Thanks man. No one told me about not adding "anon" really appreciate it.
>>
File: pup.jpg (103KB, 598x480px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
103KB, 598x480px
>>
>>764194
sleep tight seffer
>>
>>764194
Sleep tight Seffer
>>
all they had to do was let us have our ONE FUCKING THREAD in /sp/, I hope CHOOT(see what I did there?) is ok with sacrificing a whole board instead of keeping one thread on /sp/
>>
>>763364
>years ago there was a donation drive for server costs
>Suddenly Kirt and Spardot both have 3dses
>Posters call him out on it
>Kirt throws a hissy fit, bans all over

Let's not forget that he masquerades as a liberal fuccboi on twitter, but when his wife makes fun of the mentally handicapped and his user base flips out he shuts down qwop.

That site deserved to die long ago. It's going to suck when Desperado and RMD have to migrate back here.
>>
if you come to /wooo/, just remember
Swerveface is a gigantic faggot who legitimately has autism and not a single person likes him. He's the biggest fucking joke there. He's not a mod, but he acts like he runs the place. Management only keeps him around because he sucks dick like a hoover.
>>
>>764805
He actually WAS A mod but resigned. He was never dismissed, Kirt has even said repeatedly it was voluntary.

I think Celt is worse because he takes it so seriously.
>>
I used to like /wooo/, but it's become too much like every other chan. Now it's all about spamming the same shitty memes, wacky misspellings of John Cena, and those fucking macros from the tube that leaked onto the rest of the board..
>>
>>764869
keyword is WAS
he still acts like he runs the place, especially in the tube.
>>
>>764781
he also bought psps instead of getting new servers and laughed at them.
> his user base flips out he shuts down qwop.
it was literally her, she shut it down because they pissed her off and shut it down to show its HER site (lel) and she can do that whenever she wants, the fact those fuccbois went back and accepted that shit.
>>
>>764885
It's actually less like other chans since Kirt is on a safe-space kick.
>>
Daily reminder that /woofags/ are literally underage children from Gaia Online.

Just make fun of Bobby Heenan and they'll all go away.
>>
>Why can DashingCN not stream a single episode of anything without 50 disconnects?
>Why do the other mods keep letting Dashing stream?
>Why does dashing keep playing cartoons aimed at very young children during the ad breaks?

The answer to all of these is Autism.
>>
File: 1404660202662.png (587KB, 670x410px) Image search: [Google]
1404660202662.png
587KB, 670x410px
nevar 5get
>>
Everyone here should come by and visit 420chan! they accept all kinds of new users and open 4chan users with open arms! they're pretty cool
>>
>>765316
>>765316
>>765316
>>765316
>>
File: 1423357886404.jpg (7KB, 337x270px) Image search: [Google]
1423357886404.jpg
7KB, 337x270px
>>765328

>linking to your own shitty thread
>>
>>764194
sleep tight seffer
>>
>>762818
>mfw /wooo/tismos get BTFO by 4chan's superior, more active wrestling board

/wooo/ is an embarrassing pile of shit. the janitors are the touchiest little faggots, the amount of circlejerking is insane, the outlaw wrestling dick sucking is through the roof and you will literally get banned if one of the janitors doesn't like you. they are unironically worse than reddit.

also, the ridiculous inferiority complex those fucks boys have over 4chan is hilarious.

feels fucking great knowing i can just go shit up that pit whenever i feel like it and they can't do shit to stop me. one of their janitors looks like a mincing pedophile manlet too lmfao.
>>
/wooo/ is pure aids.

They truly believe that they are the epicenter of the IWC, when they're some tiny board on a chan dedicated to drugs. Anything resembling another internet wrestling forum is word filtered and censored.

I am honestly shocked as to how 420chan is still up, considering they have had to beg for donations to cover costs many times.

Kirt is probably in the IRC sending people over to 'recruit' for /wooo/ rather than have people go to SquaredCircle.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.