[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RONDA VS GABBY....who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Gabi-Garcia.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gabi-Garcia.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
RONDA VS GABBY....who wins?
>>
File: gabi-garcia2-1024x639.jpg (90KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [Google]
gabi-garcia2-1024x639.jpg
90KB, 1024x639px
>>
File: wrw2uCI.jpg (78KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
wrw2uCI.jpg
78KB, 960x960px
i got gabby before the weight loss and ronda after
>>
File: th.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>
>>761628
u not arm baring dat "chick" ez
>>
>>761628
Gabi is like three weight classes above Ronda and dwarves Fedor in those press photos. AND she's a jits world champ.

Consider that Ronda doesn't even want to fight Cyborg at CATCHWEIGHT, Ronda won't even enter a discussion about this, lol.

Also, do they put steroids in brazilian coca cola or something, jesus these brazilian fighters.
>>
>>761842
ronda has stated she can beat any woman in the world in grappling or fighting...and most men
>>
>>762083
Talking ain't the same thing as doing, innit?
>>
>>762083
that isn't worth anything
know what male fighters do after a good run at one weight class?
they go fight in another one

ronda is not going to do this, she cares more about staying undefeated than she does about fighting strong opponents. and that is why she isn't a true martial artist
>>
>>763138
there are only 2 weight divisions for women in the UFC dawg...
>>
>>763186
because bringing in some bigger bitches to fight featherweight would dethrone their golden goose
>>
mma isnt asp m8, go look up /heem/ general on /sp/
>>
>>763454
reported. delete your post before its too late
>>
Poorfag here. Who's going to stream the fight for free? What site do you guys use? Or are you paying $60 to watch it legit?
>>
>>766459
stream2u-tv.me
>>
gabby vs wanderlei in exact pic above?
>>
Gabby is a great jiu-jitsu practitioner. But her hands are awful. She can't take a punch at all and her rhythm is garbage. She is not even a contender when it come to fighting a well rounded evolutionary beast like Ronda. And if your wondering how I know this . It's because I live work and train in Huntington Beach . My team mates and I work on the same matts with her and other fighters at kings . I even watched her get hit square in the nose , fall to the floor and cry . Babalu had to pick her up and haze the shit out of her to keep going . I don't think her career in mma will last long . Getting punched in the face for a living is not for everyone . But she is still growing so it is really yet to be seen . As far as her and Ronda. . Ronda is a good 6 years ahead of gaby and would run a clinic on the giant for sure
>>
>>766748
my money is deffo on gabbi for a grappling superfight, however for MMA, deffo ronda
>>
>>761628
chances that shes natty?
chances she has a dick?
>>
>>763138
Shame she isn't undefeated anymore, pretty funny imo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.