[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3rd Degree Black Belt in Chang Hon Tai Kwon Do here Have you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Activity37[1].png (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Activity37[1].png
13KB, 300x300px
3rd Degree Black Belt in Chang Hon Tai Kwon Do here

Have you ever had to use your martial arts training on the streets in order to defend yourself?
>>
I don't use my martial arts training to defend myself; I use my martial arts training to bring justice upon the streets, to defend others.
>>
one time this short ripped fag in high school was fucking with me so jokingly i say fight me and he punched my head then i threw him (wrestling) does that count?
>>
My boss once told me I had to stop using bad language, drinking on the job, and wanted me to dress in proper business attire. He got more and more aggressive in his demands and it finally came to blows. I stomped a mud hole in his ass and walked it dry, then gave that sumbitch a stunner!
>>
>>761608
what city do you patrol, real life batman?
>>
Bruh martial arts is for pussies.
Real men use strong style wrestling on the streets.
>>
>>764661
Based.
I once Rock bottomed my dad because it doesnt matter what his name is
>>
>>764646
>>764661
that's not defense.

>>761635
this is only barely defense

>>761617
wrestling is a martial art of sorts. Its a form of fighting certainly.
>>
>>764821
so then this guy was doing it wrong?
>>761617

No attacking to defend self, only attacking for attacking's sake?
>>
>>764821
OP asked for instances of using fighting training to defend oneself from assaulters.

if you have no relevant stories, only stories of assaulting others, why are you here?
>>
>>764839
They're here becasue they got thrown out of /sp/ for being annoying. Now they're throwing a tantrum.

It's a bad day for /asp/.
>>
>>764848
its /asp/+/wwe/

Its about all forms of fighting also extreme sports even though nobody mentions snowboarding or parachute jumping or anything else on here its always about fighting for some reason.
>>
>>764877
I look around at the archive and see a bunch of deleted wrestling posts, since mods don't allowed wrestling material out of wrestling threads. That's reality. Stick to it.
>>
>>764877
I see at least 20 non-wwe related threads. one or two even about actual wrestling, like with leotards and headgear.
>>
>>764883
if you go, our culture will return immediately to normal because you fags won't be here, it'll be just us like it always was.
>>
>>764872
>>764880
his posts got deleted.

maybe there is hope. i'd hate for /asp/ to die.
>>
>>764646
>>764669
>>764821
>>764831
>>764848
>>764877
>>764883
BTFO

Based mods. Hiro is a Hero.
>>
>>764813
>this is only barely defense

What?
>>
>>764909
he acted like a total shitter to the guy until he finally threw a punch, then wiped the floor with him.

is it defense when you're the one instigating the fight, even if you don't throw the first punch? I wouldn't really think so.
>>
>>764927
What?
>>
>>765296
If I stood around yelling "fight me you bitch" til you finally gave in, then I shoved your teeth down your neck, is it a case of "justified self-defense?"
>>
>>761535
I'm trained in the ancient martial art of Rhon Kin Okinawa. One time some guy at a party was mouthing off about "chinks" and swung at me. I immediately RKO'd him quick. It was out of nowhere, he never saw it comin'.
>>
>>765358

lil
>>
I was trained in Kenpo (Okinawan/Shorin-Ryu). Hit 2nd dan black, though that was mostly for show since I was an instructor after 8 years at the dojo. I got in one fight, I was 20 and some guy was starting shit with me when I was in a park on my way home from work. He kept harassing me trying to get me to give him a cigarette after I told him I didn't have any, and eventually he charged at me. I turned around and hit him in the face and he just went limp to the ground. I thought I killed him, but I just knocked him out. Cops took him on assault, laughed at me for pissing my pants in fear that I would go to jail, then I went home, washed my jeans and that was it.
>>
>>765365
>lying on the internet
>>
>>765366
What makes you think i'm lying, exactly?
>>
Oddly enough only the break falls and rolls.

I have yet to be in street fights and the like since reaching adulthood.

There have been times where I fell, some times with great force, and that is when my training really payed off in the real world.

Martial arts at this point in my life are just a all consuming hobby. It is way easier to have a chill attitude, be aware of surroundings, and not get in fights. At least for me.

In summery, around gravity never relax.
>>
File: 776.png (53KB, 147x163px) Image search: [Google]
776.png
53KB, 147x163px
>His moveset consists of nothing but flips and superkicks
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.