[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swiss Superman GENERAL /SSG/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

File: maxresdefault.jpg (154KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154KB, 1284x722px
ITT: we discuss the most talented and underutilized talent in the /wwe/ currently
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>le no charisma man
back to >>>/wee/
>>
>>760983
This isn't a Reigns thread
>>
>>760971
>tfw when he wins it all at survivor series
>>
File: 18__in_the_bank.jpg (56KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
18__in_the_bank.jpg
56KB, 500x329px
>>761701
>>
le wee woo man
>>
Vince is senile.
>>
My favorite guy. (no homo)
>>
>>760971
Is he the most overrated wrestler of all time?
>>
File: 007.png (430KB, 590x596px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
430KB, 590x596px
>>
>>767899
At the moment, maybe.
>>
>>767899
> even pretending this could be true

Shame on you.
>>
File: CesaroIsGod.gif (4MB, 414x233px) Image search: [Google]
CesaroIsGod.gif
4MB, 414x233px
He's amazing. Pity he'll never be champion
>>
The poll is for marks, but still. Vote Cesaro for WWEWHC!

http://www.wwe.com/inside/polls/who-are-you-rooting-to-win-wwe-world-heavyweight-title-tournament
>>
>>768644
Sickening
>>
>>768660
Those polls are as rigged as the venezuelan elections.
>>
>>768688
theyre actually not. people just like roman
>>
>>768732
>>people who actually vote on wwe.com polls like roman

Ftfy
>>
>A whole thread dedicated to Memesaro
>>
File: 1111111.png (205KB, 620x528px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.png
205KB, 620x528px
>>
File: memesaro.jpg (63KB, 641x616px) Image search: [Google]
memesaro.jpg
63KB, 641x616px
>>
File: 1446445422233.png (1MB, 849x796px) Image search: [Google]
1446445422233.png
1MB, 849x796px
>>769031
>>769042
>Kalisto has more votes than Alberto Del Rio
Did I miss something
>>
>>769066

>implying Del Rio wasn't brought in because WWE is desperate
>>
>>769066
Based Kalisto needs a singles push asap. Sin Cara should betray him and join MexAmericans with the Jobadors.
>>
>>769066
WWE's dumb mistake by paying out the ass for a Mexican that was never really that over to begin with when they could have just pushed this fun, cool luchador for nothing.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>760971

daily reminder that by this time tomorrow he'll have already jobbed to roman
>>
>>769743

I wonder if Roman will be mostly cheered or booed.
>>
>>769746

nobody cares what the reaction is unless they're back in a relevant city which is qualified by if PPV's have been held there

also, triple H cant go out there an talk for him forever, he eventually has to do a promo in chicago and not get shit on
>>
>>769751
keep crying redditer.
>>
File: 00043.png (140KB, 478x382px) Image search: [Google]
00043.png
140KB, 478x382px
>>
Where the fuck did my post go?
>>
>>769762
Probably in r/squaredcircle
>>
>>769770
lol that would explain why ratings have fallen off a cliff in the past decade of the "controversial" top babyface Cena
>>
>>760971

>can't cut a promo
>>
>>770123
But that's wrong:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyG-ra44p_s
>>
>>770128
>taped promos
yea probably took him 20 takes like it does dolph.
Almost anyone can look good on taped promos live promos is what counts and cesaro has show he cant.
>>
>>769066
No, Del Rio is boring as fuck and nobody cares about him.
>>
>>769031
>>769042
>>769757
This looks like the work of reddit.
>>
>>770139
Reigns can't.

Since that promo is apparently DQed, watch the in-ring segment where the Cesaro/Zayn match gets booked, then.
>>
>>768644
>http://www.wwe.com/inside/polls/who-are-you-rooting-to-win-wwe-world-heavyweight-title-tournament

>The state of wwe roster.
>>
>Cesaro thread
>Sasha Banks thread
>Renee thread
>Daniel Bryan thread
>divas threads x10
>who's ur fave x10

WE LEDDIT NOW
>>
>>770462
It was one fcking thread on /sp/.
>>
The absorption of the heavyweight belt really hurt his already terrible chances of getting a push. The IC title could potentially be an interesting feud for him, but it's pointless to hope for any sort of good booking for any belt that's not the top belt.
>>
>>767899
we're talking dbry right?
>>
Why does WWE's two best superman characters have to SUCK as actors?
>>
>Cesaro 1st
>Reigns 2nd
>Ambrose 3rd

Don't really see anything wrong with that. Also...

>dat 1% for Neville and Alberto
>dat 4% for Ziggler

lol

>dat 11% for Owens

OH FUCK OFF, WHY IS THIS FAT FUCK SO OVERRATED? HE'S NOT EVEN BEEN THE WWE FOR HALF A YEAR
>>
>>770867
Wrestling characters shouldn't really on acting chops anyway. A wrestler needs to find that line between fiction and reality over time on their own. Read Eddie Guerrero's book to see how a wrestlers persona should evolve over time.
>>
>>770875
And yet he's already done more in his first match than most WWE guys will in their entire careers
>>
>>770875
>being this angry

because he's fucking talented. There's a reason he got called up so quickly and blazed through the NXT training process. Dude may be new to WWE but hes fucking skilled. Why do you think dudes like Austin and Hulk Hogan are putting him over
>>
>>774366
Don't mind the good little WWE mark, he only likes guys after years of them being shilled to him
>>
>Cesaro
>Most talented
>Can't cut a promo
>Zero charisma

Wrestling ability is the least important talent for a sports entertainer.
>>
>>774402
> no charisma

lol still clinging to the delusions of a senile 70 year-old ex-cokehead? Even a bumblefuck marktown like Greenville proved this wrong
>>
>>774455

Because everyone is an "ANYONE but Reigns" at this point. Even if they have to settle for a literally "second Reigns" that Vince doesn't want.
>>
>>774708
lol this was the markiest of mark towns that popped for Reigns

> second Reigns
> CESARO

what in the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>770473
They already did that feud and Owens beat him like 3 times, dude.
>>
>>774711

How is Cesaro not another Reigns?

>just as shitty on the mic
>zero character/charisma
>two moves of doom
>another big muscle guy

The only thing he has different than Reigns is submissions, which Reigns is LONG overdue for.
>>
>>774722
I hope you're being this wrong on purpose and not legitimately this dumb as fuck
>>
>>774722
This is super fascinating. It's like looking into some alternate dimension where the Smarkbusters turned on Cesaro.

Or have they already done that?
>>
>>774748
They turn on anybody who isn't booked like their 90s anti-hero CAWs
>>
>>774757
How the hell did they wind up turning on The Apex Predator Randy "Thulsa Doom" Orton? Are they just hypocrites out to make cash off of riling up the YouTube comment section?
>>
>>774748

They long turned on him the moment when they made him look like he walked out of a bathhouse with his semen colored towel with Heyman.
>>
>>774768
> make cash

lol what? Those fuccbois aren't partnered.
>>
>>774769

But Smarkbusters aren't really big fans of Reigns either, since they do nursery rhymes and other things making fun of his shitty promos. The only reason why they still watch this shit is because they have like +2k subs.
>>
>>774777
They were blowing the shit out of him until his main event superpush ended and he started being a lame WWE dickface
>>
>>774769
>hating on the trope of the fighter entering the arena with a towel

I'll never understand these guys. They sound like the kind of people that would hate the first Robocop movie.
>>
>>774776
Oh wow. Well, I guess they just like to talk about their opinions.
>>
>>774783

Well in more recent videos, they are complaining how Cesaro's bald head looks like a penis.
>>
>>774785
They're just attention whores from some backwoods shithole that no civilised person has anything to do with
>>
>>774786
>>774787
So you're saying that they'd hate Ghostbusters, too.
>>
>>767898
Fuck that, I'd let Cesaro plow my virgin asshole if he wanted to. The things I'd let him do to me. I won't share, either. I'll ruin him for the rest of you, as much as he'll ruin me.
>>
File: CJpmrf9W8AAgV3q.jpg (51KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
CJpmrf9W8AAgV3q.jpg
51KB, 500x667px
>>769960

I think you mean Seth Rollins there, kiddo
>>
never
>>
INJURED
N
U
R
E
D
>>
>>770875
Did you see his debut with Cena? He's fucking fun.

He got the crowd to boo him for beating CENA.
>>
>>789668
6 fucking month.
Man thats bad for him, was close to get over.
Even as a jobber they will miss him.
With him, Seth, Orton etc out the already bad card gets even worst.
And with the bad booking in every storyline its getting hard to watch.
Should bring Cena back asap.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.