[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you dry your gi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1417869695716.jpg (63KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417869695716.jpg
63KB, 642x960px
Living in the UK is terrible for drying gi's due to the constant rain and cold winds. Is it plausible to put your gi in the tumble dryer and put it on a low temperature for a short period of time?
>>
burn it
>>
>>758126
Why are you washing it? Use the smell to your advantage, no one wants to fight a smelly Sally so they would want the fight to end as soon as possible, take away the will to fight with your stank. You know I'm right.
>>
>>758126
I always put my gi in the dryer, high heat so I don't have to dry it more than once.
>>
Temperature is not the real hazard of using the dryer. Tumbling around in there is extra wear and tear on such a heavy garment. You can easily cut its life in half through frequent drying.

But in your case, it might be your best option.
>>
clothes rack, takes a bit less than 24 hours i think
>>
>>758126
Hang it up and aim a fan at it you dumbass.
>>
>>758135
Royce Gracie was infamous for this
>>
>>758135
I really don't like to wash mine. I want everyone I train with to have to deal with my musk.

thats the reason men smell in the first place, its pheromones meant to establish dominance and claim territory
>>
>>758126
who's this semen demon ?
>>
>>758189
I bet you're also that guy that eats garlic bread and smears himself in shit and vaseline before he rolls too eh?
>>
>>758208
>rolling
what are you gay?
>>
>>758176
That is just the natural smell of brown people anon
>>
>>758126
just put it in the wash and dryer.

always dry on low.

Never wash your belt, with the only exception being it is covered in blood/vomit or likewise potentially hazardous waste. and even in that case, wash it gently with care.

The belts wear is symbolic of your progress.
>>
>>758464
a girl I'm friends with washes her belts because she likes the way they look as they start to fade and fall apart

I admit I got rustled
>>
>>758219
https://www.youtube.com/v/0F3B2GHaiRc&start=265
>>
>>758135
>being the guy no-one even wants to spar with in the first place

Yeah good luck with that.

>>758126
OP, go buy some rope, or a clotheshorse/rack, and hang it up to dry inside. It might take a little longer, but it works.
>>
step 1: wash gi with about as much fabric softener as you would a crocodile.

step 2: dry on radiator for 4 hours or tumble dry.

step 3: smash Gi against wall or hit with hammer to loosen the Gi up.
>>
>Tfw washing a heavy gi and it takes 2 days to drip dry
>when its done drying the sleeves are so starchy and stiff they are actually holding themselves out to the side
>the feeling of cardboard on your skin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.