[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't love this anymore Tyson said that when he was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: mike_tyson_15_years_old_o.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mike_tyson_15_years_old_o.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>I don't love this anymore
Tyson said that when he was 24 years old
I'm 25 and I've also lost my desire for the fight
Most pro fighters stop going for knockouts and reduce training intensity after age 22

When will you lose your lust for violence? Or when do you think you will lose it?
>>
The Rage will always remain..

"Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"

Fighting is equivalent for living here.
>>
>>735908
When I was 24 years old, my body shut down. I went from training, to being confined to a bed.

Without exaggeration, I honestly expected to just eventually die from my ailment.

And laying in my bed, facing my own mortality, I realized my greatest regret was not knocking more motherfuckers out.
>>
File: p2psnap-00012.jpg (17KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
p2psnap-00012.jpg
17KB, 432x320px
That's eery. I'm 26 and had my last muay thai fight at the end of 2013, after that I let my training peter off to nothing over the following few months and focused on powerlifting instead.
Over the last couple of months I've really missed fighting and teaching and have joined a new MMA gym after having moved city. Now I train BJJ and am looking at getting back into practicing and teaching muay thai, I want to go back to Thailand and have another fight because it's something I want to achieve, but I definitely don't think I have the same fire I once did.
>>
>>735908
Im a very angry person so I expect my rage to keep me going. and 23 right now. Been boxing since I wa 16. Ill probably burn out in the next few years and just become tired of fighting altogether....
>>
>>735908

I'm 27.

I trained from 14 to 25.

then i thought that I won, that I managed to shut down the fire inside my.

The two yers that followed...I was a calm guy, never starting shit outside the gym, but this two years i've had "altercation" with tree different people "In the street".

Now I'm back training, altought I wont get back on the ring.
I guess it was just a phase, and that I will probably need this all life long...
>>
>>735980

Fuck i had serious problem uploading this post.
Hope you can read it as well.
>>
I am 27. I started fighting at 24 or something and noticed it is something I like to do and which I missed before.
And I do have a lot of rage in me. Sometimes I dream about fighting, but that was worse some years ago, where I was just waiting for someone to get in my face.
I don't know where this comes from. I have had this feeling for a long, long time. Trying to channeling and suppressing it. I write lots of stuff when I am upset or sad. I played violent games as a teenager. I learned to control myself as to not wage war with everyone. And the funny thing is I am actually a pretty happy person, at least I consider myself that.
>>
>>736041
I had a dream last night about running some puzzle obstacle course as Ryu and one of them Akuma appears so I jumped out the window towards him and we both did the raging demon
10/10 dream
>>
It seems like I'll always lust for violence.
I lust for a lot of things, including peace, and it seems like I'll lust for them for the rest of my life, as well.
I'm 37 years old, btw.
>>
>>735908
>>735957
Had a serious spinal cord damage at 22. Same as the other guy, my only regret was not training enough, not fighting enough and not slamming\choking\dislocating joints of more people.
24 now, i cant call it 'rage' or 'lust for violence'...but some kind of love for fighting, for breaking people physically, something like this is still there. It's just that my body can't keep up anymore. I had to learn how to control myself better, how to be wiser and smarter person now.
I guess anyone from combat sports is kinda like that, if you don't have it, you just never start it or quit very soon. Cheers guys, nice to know that i'm not the only one who experienced it.
>>
I'm 19 right now, so I still have the desire to fight. But I think it's more the desire to have something to work towards, rather than a way to get out my rage. I've never really had anything to throw myself in to, and fighting fills that hole for me
>>
>>736142
Most people explore the world a lot more when they're young, then find and stick with what they like.
However, some people never stop exploring.
>>
99% of faggots in this thread are betas who have only played a fighting game on a console.

Lie less fuckers.
>>
The brain of people under the age of 25 are still going through (generally speaking) a puberty of the brain (sort of speak).
Since the brain is still developing, and the prefrontal cortex is one of the last parts of the brain to finish developing, it could be said that people are stupid idiots until they're past the age of 25.
Besides intelligence and emotional control, people's personalities and values may change as people grow.
>>
>>736155

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-IMSKOtoE

http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct05/mirror.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_neuron

http://www.bettermovement.org/2010/moving-better-by-just-thinking-about-it/

http://www.bettermovement.org/2010/mirror-neurons-can-you-get-better-at-sports-by-just-watching/
>>
>>736158
Deal with it.
>>
>>736157
>it could be said that people are stupid idiots until they're past the age of 25.
>tfw did a bunch of stupid things as a teenager and in college
>>
File: 9.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
This thread.
>>
D'mato is ded

Tysun is gradfatger
Tyson, all alone in upstate New York, surrounded by whites.

ENTER DON KING.
>>
>>736166
I thought don king was out of boxing?
>>
>>735908
I browse /pol/ regularly, my seething rage will never leave me.
>>
>>736114
In all seriousness, I don't thik it's about hurting people. The closest I have to wanting to hurt people is wanting to test out my improvements against a static unimproving opponent. I got so many people who are great sparring partners because they continuously grow and challenge me, but sometimes I wish I could just unload on a new guy so I can finally feel my improvements.

But for me, the big thing about it is continuously challenging yourself. Finding new pockets of fear and flushing them out and seeing what you have in you.

Also FWIW
>>736157
I've been through this, and I am a much better fighter at 27 than 22. I'm much better at keeping to a regiment, organized training,, and buckling down to work on my own.
>>
>>735908
Tyson was still a very angry and emotionally unstable person in his teenage years, and even more so when he was 24. He still had plenty of fight in him
>>
>>735908
it's a game op

think about hurting your opponent so much that you win and they lose

easy
>>
I'm 19 and just began training less then a year ago. I feel old as shit and wished I started years ago.
>>
started bjj at 13. 26 now. getting my first strike on my black belt next may.

i couldn't care less. i show up to the gym once or twice a week at most. i had planned on opening up my own gym a few years ago, but once my enthusiasm started to wane i decided against it.

all of my joy and hopes are gone now, and i'm just dead inside all the time.
>>
All of you guys are sad and pathetic and you got no joy, no peace of mind, BUT OH, YOU DON'T NEED NO JESUS, NO!

YOU'RE ENLIGHTENED, YOU'RE EUPHORIC . . .
>>
>>735908
>When will you lose your lust for violence?
>implying I'm some edgy teenager who walks around the streets wishin a nigga wud
>>
>>736160
>tfw didn't do any stupid things as a teenager and in college.
>tfw I feel like perhaps I missed something that alienates me from my peers.
>>
>>737231
>>tfw I feel like perhaps I missed something that alienates me from my peers.
Regret and embarrassment are some of the things you're missing out on, but people can go without those things.
>>
>>736889
Your parents must have spent at least $100,000 for that piece of black cloth
>>
>>736840
U a fag dawg
>>
>>737912
Lol at sad reality
>>
If you still fight past age 25 you're just doing it for the money, not the love of the fight.. So..
>>
EYE OF THE TIGER
Y
E

O
F

T
H
E

T
I
G
R
>>
I prefer to beat my dick than other people
>>
>>736708
Same here bruh
>>
>>735908

Testosterone levels decline at around the ages you've mentioned. Either start taking homerun juice or *gasp* start directing your efforts elsewhere. Educating yourself more would be a great idea. The urge to hurt people might even be replaced by the urge to care about them, who knows
>>
>>735908

It's called "brains" you moron.

Older fighters fight differnt, more tactical, more intelligent. I.e. instead of firing a shiload of berzerking strikes a lot less but better placed strikes.

Times are changing constatly and you have to adapt or die. Cry more faggot, I can't hear you over my training.
>>
>>738563
>claims to train boxing
>not even pro
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.