[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right about queers and fags?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7876.jpg (61KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7876.jpg
61KB, 624x388px
Was he right about queers and fags?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>3154222
/thread
>>
>>3154215
Absolutely.
>>
What did he say?
>>
>>3155358
Dude it's the people you'd least expect though. The ones who put on a front that they're "straight" are the ones who fuck kids m8. Look at John Wayne Gacy, dude was a gay murderer pedophile but to his friends, and family he was just a normal dude. What I'm trying to say is that, you can't trust just what you see.
>>
>>3155345
One of his most famous quotes is "Queering doesn't make the world work." Which is technically true, so yes he was right.
>>
>>3154215
Yes. Two men can't make a baby
>>
Based Warrior exposing and working the LGBTQIAPK smarks into a shoot.
>>
>>3154215
yes. they dont make the world work.
>>
>>3154215
He's right about the queers, Hogan and his circus family, Kevin Nash, that faggot Randy Savage and that druggie Curt Henniger.
>>
>>3154215
Yes I voreheart ly agree with his state mant but vvhere I am it could be illigible to say "no" of this subject anyvvay, for witch fact I am thanks.
>>
>>3155992
When did he call Savage a "faggot"? I thought he respected Randy.
>>
Warrior was bros with Savage and Owen Hart. The three probably banged Elizabeth together
>>
It makes me wonder what he would have been like had he not died. He was pretty far to the right if you read his blog but would he have been a boomer or redpilled by now? He would have probably disowned Hogan during the racial tirade since you can tell he never liked Hogan. Given his stance on gays and degeneracy, it makes you think. I don't think he would have liked Milo, but at the same time he wouldn't like Shapiro (for the same reason he would bash Hannity/Rush in his blogs).
>>
File: Wrestling Is Gay.gif (957KB, 331x226px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling Is Gay.gif
957KB, 331x226px
>>3154215
Is what he said "they have huge amounts of expendable income from not having kids and will continue to support the business when interest wanes and boils down to nothing but smarks, anti-smarks, children, and gays?"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.